Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hyped
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 12:12 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,159
Posted By Hyped
Yes it means having a grudge against someone.

Yes it means having a grudge against someone.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 12:11 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,623
Posted By Hyped
lol zorro was in there im sure he wasnt "hacking"...

lol zorro was in there im sure he wasnt "hacking" since he does have warpto.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 12:07 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,159
Posted By Hyped
No, it means they want to do you.:rolleyes:

No, it means they want to do you.:rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 12:04 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,159
Posted By Hyped
Add me too.

Add me too.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 10:54 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,266
Posted By Hyped
I visited my bro a couple of years ago, I saw him...

I visited my bro a couple of years ago, I saw him playing graal, tried it..had fun and played it ever since on and off.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 10:19 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,480
Posted By Hyped
Hey if i were him thats what i would be doing.

Hey if i were him thats what i would be doing.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 10:17 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,480
Posted By Hyped
Im sure hes making it so nothing messes up like...

Im sure hes making it so nothing messes up like it did last time. Im sure he doesnt want to look bad again.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 10:16 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,480
Posted By Hyped
lol, who cares have patience its just a game.

lol, who cares have patience its just a game.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 10:14 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,480
Posted By Hyped
Itll be put up. Im sure hes working on it still.

Itll be put up. Im sure hes working on it still.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 09:43 AM
Replies: 67
Poll: A new race..
Views: 5,235
Posted By Hyped
butak are cool, but if u saw the race of faeries...

butak are cool, but if u saw the race of faeries that i saw you would like them alot. ive only seen the female part of the race so far though.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 09:29 AM
Replies: 67
Poll: A new race..
Views: 5,235
Posted By Hyped
Faeries, because i have seen an new race of...

Faeries, because i have seen an new race of faerie looking people and they look leet.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 01-02-2002, 09:27 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,825
Posted By Hyped
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 09:26 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,168
Posted By Hyped
Funny.

Funny.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 12:18 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,480
Posted By Hyped
You guys are idiots.

You guys are idiots.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-01-2002, 10:34 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,721
Posted By Hyped
*wishes she hadnt sold her bomy*

*wishes she hadnt sold her bomy*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-01-2002, 10:31 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 2,846
Posted By Hyped
Sounds good.

Sounds good.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-01-2002, 05:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,904
Posted By Hyped
Graphics are great, but not everything goes...

Graphics are great, but not everything goes together so well. :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-01-2002, 05:26 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,554
Posted By Hyped
I do, I'm lonely, bored, and pissed at the same...

I do, I'm lonely, bored, and pissed at the same time.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-01-2002, 04:28 PM
Replies: 412
Views: 30,509
Posted By Hyped
Oh well, just make the Kingdom stronger and hope...

Oh well, just make the Kingdom stronger and hope it does better on 2002.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-01-2002, 04:27 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,348
Posted By Hyped
Of course they will , they will have some *******...

Of course they will , they will have some ******* pull them out of this rut, like cowards.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-01-2002, 04:26 PM
Replies: 412
Views: 30,509
Posted By Hyped
Personally I dont care, I think they were both...

Personally I dont care, I think they were both good and strong Kingdoms but the strongest subsided.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-01-2002, 04:21 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,348
Posted By Hyped
You know why I had a crummy one. Neo-Glyphix and...

You know why I had a crummy one. Neo-Glyphix and Vincent Valentine.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-01-2002, 04:20 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,904
Posted By Hyped
Im not really waiting in anticipation like...

Im not really waiting in anticipation like everyone else , woohoo its a preview of another game where the graphix dont go with everything else the way they should. Big deal.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-01-2002, 04:18 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,002
Posted By Hyped
Yup, I know who did it too.

Yup, I know who did it too.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-01-2002, 04:15 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,554
Posted By Hyped
Graal2001, blah I see nothing special about it.

Graal2001, blah I see nothing special about it.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.