Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 7 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
>
Last
»
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Glory
Forum:
Level Design
08-19-2002, 08:09 PM
Replies:
17
outside level
Views:
2,036
Posted By
Glory
i love you marry me.
i love you
marry me.
Forum:
Level Design
08-19-2002, 12:50 PM
Replies:
24
Have a look!
Views:
3,467
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: good detailing and everything only sad...
Corupt: good detailing and everything only sad thing about it is the bottom left and right corner yellow grass tiles block they arent walkable. Just thoguht that would help ya out but cool level...
Forum:
Level Design
08-19-2002, 12:30 PM
Replies:
29
When did You Start Level Building?
Views:
2,445
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: When Auroria/G3k/X was still around and...
Corupt: When Auroria/G3k/X was still around and before Delteria went up(it was so shltty back then well most servers were anyways) well Oladahn was the Lat Admin for Auroria and I made an Ice palace...
Forum:
Level Design
08-19-2002, 12:10 PM
Replies:
40
Help Me Out
Views:
3,237
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: the doorway is cool but dont mix stone...
Corupt: the doorway is cool but dont mix stone and wood I dunno it just don't look to good make an image out of the doorway and make it look like stone it would be cool as for the rest of the castle...
Forum:
Level Design
08-19-2002, 12:05 PM
Replies:
13
Rate My Level Please
Views:
1,102
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: side cliff tiling is wrong fix it there...
Corupt: side cliff tiling is wrong fix it there is a better way to connect cliffs to shorelines but you did good and some of your paths look like they have tiling errors in them but I understand what...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-19-2002, 11:50 AM
Replies:
25
Odyssey "Offline"
Views:
2,835
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: I would have recommended the same thing...
Corupt: I would have recommended the same thing but ya beat me to it the map looks small unless your gonna have a lasting story and hopefully soemthing else as for the boat place be smart put it in a...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
08-18-2002, 05:26 AM
Replies:
10
Guilds...
Views:
1,304
Posted By
Glory
Well it gives me "does not exist thing" blah....
Well it gives me "does not exist thing" blah. This is so stupid
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
08-17-2002, 11:39 AM
Replies:
10
Guilds...
Views:
1,304
Posted By
Glory
I could log in, my account doesn't have a space,...
I could log in, my account doesn't have a space, but I couldn't click on anything...and I clicked on remove self and it came up with an error but I got this.
www.graalonline.com GUILD MEMBERSHIP
...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
08-17-2002, 09:22 AM
Replies:
10
Guilds...
Views:
1,304
Posted By
Glory
Guilds...
Guild Manager is down...again...someone fix it so I can remove stupid Chill family tag off my account.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-16-2002, 05:23 PM
Replies:
4
BL: going cold turkey
Views:
827
Posted By
Glory
Glory: Corupt you suck =(...meanie. rofl. I will...
Glory: Corupt you suck =(...meanie. rofl. I will still demand pictures on AIM...so I suggest you hide. ;)
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-16-2002, 02:59 PM
Replies:
4
BL: going cold turkey
Views:
827
Posted By
Glory
BL: going cold turkey
Corupt: alright I have decided to not show any more progress on BL becuase I guess I just want it all to be a surprise :rolleyes: maybe I'll change my mind but I always got very good compliments on...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-16-2002, 02:09 PM
Replies:
16
Nocturne Online PW Project
Views:
2,003
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: ok for one the cliff work looks good from...
Corupt: ok for one the cliff work looks good from the map but it is not correctly done but Spectre1337 helped you with that as for your map work man the cliffs are cool but like the snow level with...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-14-2002, 05:56 AM
Replies:
79
Stormz-Doomsday = Bad staff
Views:
4,759
Posted By
Glory
my little import, leave tifa the hell alone, this...
my little import, leave tifa the hell alone, this is her first time as fricken manager...lol i know i did it too but i learnt as I am IP Banned.
Forum:
Level Design
08-13-2002, 04:01 PM
Replies:
19
Mountain levels (rating yeah... )
Views:
1,903
Posted By
Glory
get over yourself and get a life you look for the...
get over yourself and get a life you look for the most nit picky tiny **** and blow it out of proportion like its a big deal some people can't even see it pending on the type of monitor or lighting...
Forum:
Gani Construction
08-13-2002, 03:48 PM
Replies:
19
Dragonx Killing his clone gani
Views:
2,543
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: Guy Vasquez made a better one I have it...
Corupt: Guy Vasquez made a better one I have it but I don't remember the name of it
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-13-2002, 02:47 PM
Replies:
26
Babylon: Corruption, Nem/Stefan/Unixmad Read HELP!
Views:
2,102
Posted By
Glory
awww darn I thought you were gonna complain about...
awww darn I thought you were gonna complain about staff, because nemesis won't do anything about his famous hacking girlfriend, been there and tried.
Forum:
Level Design
08-10-2002, 03:54 PM
Replies:
11
Entrance to my kingdom level (Rate)
Views:
1,472
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: There are tile errors everywhere and that...
Corupt: There are tile errors everywhere and that level looks identical to one on Babylon someone check it out I can't I gotta get thx laterz
Forum:
Gani Construction
08-07-2002, 12:31 PM
Replies:
38
Who should be mod of the forum?
Views:
3,858
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: Guy Vasquez/acc=Dark-Dragoon I do believe...
Corupt: Guy Vasquez/acc=Dark-Dragoon I do believe he would moderate these forums well and offer good suggestions/help to people who need it as for ghost pirate and karsh who jagen voted for sorry I...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-07-2002, 11:58 AM
Replies:
28
BL: House
Views:
2,022
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: I assure you it's authentic but I would...
Corupt: I assure you it's authentic but I would like to see rpg makers tiles if you say they resemble mine
Forum:
Level Design
08-07-2002, 11:37 AM
Replies:
4
Is this a better level than my last?
Views:
1,092
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: looks good but dont mix your sand paths...
Corupt: looks good but dont mix your sand paths in the wrong parts of the path if you look at other screenshots around here of other people work you'll see there is a better way to mix it so that it...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-07-2002, 11:32 AM
Replies:
21
Natsuko...
Views:
2,167
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: It looks good man I can already tell you...
Corupt: It looks good man I can already tell you your gonna prolly take out some of those trees maybe the system looks good as well it has one feature that resembles mine but they say great minds...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-07-2002, 11:15 AM
Replies:
28
BL: House
Views:
2,022
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: ? I don't know what your talking about...
Corupt: ? I don't know what your talking about pleez explain better anyhow I actually build decks in real life so that looks um realistic in a cartoon sorta way the baords for decks are always clean...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-06-2002, 01:16 PM
Replies:
28
BL: House
Views:
2,022
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: I knew I would catch hell from you. but...
Corupt: I knew I would catch hell from you. but anyways the only images are the side window eves and the window eves on the front and the little bit of overhang on the sides of the roof and the deck...
Forum:
Level Design
08-05-2002, 01:15 PM
Replies:
21
rate this level i made =D
Views:
1,791
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: your monitor displays to much light then...
Corupt: your monitor displays to much light then :-p
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-05-2002, 12:53 PM
Replies:
28
BL: House
Views:
2,022
Posted By
Glory
Corupt: for anyone interested here is a link to...
Corupt: for anyone interested here is a link to the old BL thread linking to the older one http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33072 some of the tiles in the screenshots...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Page 7 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:25 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.