Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2009, 01:58 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,381
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I wouldnt neccessarily say its "gone wrong".. but...

I wouldnt neccessarily say its "gone wrong".. but it's far from being something you can label "good". The overall idea of the sword is rather cool, you've just executed it poorly with a gradient...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 01-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,173
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
From what I know, the max level is indeed 4. So...

From what I know, the max level is indeed 4. So the only way that I can think you for you to be able to do it, is create a custom health system and a custom sword system.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Replies: 32
Poll: Azure Skies
Views: 3,537
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well from what I know, I dont think this thread...

Well from what I know, I dont think this thread is requesting that you voice your opinion on the server name.. so no, that is NOT being constructive. Thus, you should go elsewhere with your dumb...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,350
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lel, good game Luda. ;) But um.. Unknown dont...

Lel, good game Luda. ;) But um.. Unknown dont just recolor my edit. Try it yourself, and yes it IS a recolor and I can tell just my looking at it that it has the same exact pixel placement as mine....
Forum: Graphic Design 01-04-2009, 08:09 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,350
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You're not referring to me, are you? hahaha..

You're not referring to me, are you? hahaha..
Forum: Graphic Design 01-04-2009, 04:41 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,350
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You're colors really arnt good.. >_<, you're...

You're colors really arnt good.. >_<, you're pillow shading.. pillow shading = BAD! And you are too consistant with your color location. You must create a light source. Light source meaning choose a...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-22-2008, 03:39 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,833
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Erm.. wtf? that tileset wasnt stolen? ROFL. And...

Erm.. wtf? that tileset wasnt stolen? ROFL. And No, ive been working on Mal so havnt really had time to mess with the tiles.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,833
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
WRONG. I DONT steal, you should correct yourself...

WRONG. I DONT steal, you should correct yourself and use past tense when you speak of me stealing.. I havnt stolen in roughly 3 years.. and I would love for you to point out that tileset that is...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-21-2008, 07:32 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,833
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well from my knowing of Crono, he's always the...

Well from my knowing of Crono, he's always the one to side with me supposably "stealing" things.. so I guess it was just an assumption. If he wasn't doing what I said, than I apologize.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-21-2008, 05:56 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,833
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lmao I would LOVE for you to prove its stolen you...

Lmao I would LOVE for you to prove its stolen you newb. I can get Angel here to post on that fact that I made every single bit of those tiles, considering I showed him the process of the tiles being...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2008, 12:41 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,492
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
By picture do you mean a screenshot or do you...

By picture do you mean a screenshot or do you mean like a drawn picture?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-19-2008, 12:33 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,459
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Created two grenade ideas I had.. first one is...

Created two grenade ideas I had.. first one is the Hornets Nest.. Basically a player throws it, and when it hits the ground is releases a bunch of smaller grenades that create little explosions. And...
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,035
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol thats pretty funny.. but i ended up doing the...

Lol thats pretty funny.. but i ended up doing the up/down on the first one. ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 12-13-2008, 06:35 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,200
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Erm.. not trying to be offensive.. but what is...

Erm.. not trying to be offensive.. but what is it? it looks like a double ended "play" toy, if you know what i mean. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-12-2008, 04:05 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 27,734
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I must say i have to agree with Rufus here..

I must say i have to agree with Rufus here..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 27,734
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
So what is wrong with you.. ? :asleep:

So what is wrong with you.. ? :asleep:
Forum: Graphic Design 12-12-2008, 12:23 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,833
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
"traffic lines"? But yeah if youre referring to...

"traffic lines"? But yeah if youre referring to the ones going upwards, they are off to the right.. someone *cough* Angel.. tiled the right side smaller than the left side. :noob:
Forum: Graphic Design 12-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,833
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
No im not saying im going to make new ones now, I...

No im not saying im going to make new ones now, I mean eventually whenI improve ill end up making a newer better tileset, but im not saying im going to quit on this tileset.

And the server is Dev...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Replies: 130
Views: 27,734
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Looks great guys. But yeah I must agree, i think...

Looks great guys. But yeah I must agree, i think Esterias old grass tiles looked much better than the ones you've put on display. >_<
Forum: Graphic Design 12-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,833
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Well tbh, the house tiles were made before any of...

Well tbh, the house tiles were made before any of the other things, so i guess you could say it was re-used content.. although i did remake the roof tiles from what they used to be. But on another...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 27,734
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Although I would also like to see this.. I highly...

Although I would also like to see this.. I highly doubt it's going to happen considering something that i've heard from a staff member. :\
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,162
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You would most likely have to use sin/cos (which...

You would most likely have to use sin/cos (which i'm not too familiar with myself.) and alter the x/y of the particle in a timeout loop is what im guessing. Im sure someone here could help you to...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,231
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
MetroNaut

Heh, had my first real go at a sprite using an actual light source. Still have yet to add color or any type of effect/background, but ill be more than likely doing so sometime soon. It's supposed to...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-10-2008, 04:47 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,833
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
New tiles.

Heres some tiles ive been working on in my spare time for a personal project of mine. I havnt really been able to spend as much time on the graphics as ive wanted to considering ive been more focused...
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,035
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Its a damn gun XD, what the hell else would it be?

Its a damn gun XD, what the hell else would it be?
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.