Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,225
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Who Wants It

Although,

Both GK staff of Bjorn and Sam have nothing against my rise to power or the nature of it,

Googi does not hold anythign personally against me and does not want the job back,

Whoever...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,080
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Don't worry Samurai isn't and won't be...

Don't worry

Samurai isn't and won't be allied.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,080
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ever heard of enterign an allies castle? ...

Ever heard of enterign an allies castle?

Didn't think so,
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,080
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Imperial Ball

As my position is (atm atleast) not in staff jeopardy,

An Imperial Ball will be held for all nations, at the Zormitian castle this Saturday at noon USCentral.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,666
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I could say something right now, and it'd be...

I could say something right now, and it'd be true... but I'd rather be the mature one.

Also, I already spoke to Bjorn. We talked, and it went along the lines of "although it wasn't necessarily...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,560
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Draenin, tell me, please, how I'm a traitor? I...

Draenin, tell me, please, how I'm a traitor? I mean hell, you can't even log on to run your Kingdom as it stands.

Bosh, I'm not saying wars are bad -but I am saying they should be carried out in...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,666
Posted By AlaricoMontario
You don't have too. You're not part of this...

You don't have too.
You're not part of this KIngdom, you're part of Samurai.
THat is where your concern should be, not Zormite.

As a leader, you sh ould be more concerned with your own damned...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,560
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Clarification

Why the coup was initiated:

Zormite had gone from a respectable kingdom, to one filled with a bunch of 'leeters' who have never seen a day of roleplay in their life.

Zoogi wasn't on much....
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,666
Posted By AlaricoMontario
My internet was down all of yesterday past around...

My internet was down all of yesterday past around 1PM, when I got home from Church. Sam had agree'd to whoever won the battle to have the throne. As it stands, the allies won the battle.

Both...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-30-2006, 11:44 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
The fact is if my computer can run World of...

The fact is if my computer can run World of Warcraft, which has much better graphics, more in-depth game mechanics, and higher quality effects without putting the slightest hint of strain on my...
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,500
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I've pillored people, but it's not been for...

I've pillored people, but it's not been for abuse.

If someone gets pissy and starts whining, they gets pillored for a couple minutes.
If someone makes our Kingdom look disrepectful in public...
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,500
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Yes. After I told everyone if they abused it it...

Yes. After I told everyone if they abused it it would get removed just like in Etien's day.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-26-2006, 04:38 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Anyway to have periodic tornado's and hurricanes...

Anyway to have periodic tornado's and hurricanes =D
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-26-2006, 04:36 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,500
Posted By AlaricoMontario
All I'm gonna say is: Told you Bosh

All I'm gonna say is:

Told you Bosh
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-26-2006, 05:25 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,500
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Bosh, remove Hiatus's pillor rights for a day -...

Bosh, remove Hiatus's pillor rights for a day - I'm officially on my LOA.
Pasu, keep up the work as Justicar.


EVERYTHING ELSE I completely agree with 100%. The army should not get special...
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-25-2006, 04:01 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,128
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Leave of Absence

I'll be gone, with absolutely no computer access from Monday to Friday this week.

Hiatus Lucari will be in charge of the Ministry until I get back, under the supervision of Zoogi. Any army idiots...
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-25-2006, 03:59 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,680
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Wow.. Way to turn a friendly, IC propaganda...

Wow..

Way to turn a friendly, IC propaganda "haha, yeh, we did good man, everybody" thread into a 'lets whine because Im pissed my name isn't on there' bull**** fest.
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-25-2006, 01:20 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,680
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Let it be Known

(Just the usual RP propaganda, although most of the list is true)

Let it be known:

Governor Alan Steele
Admiral Raziel Nasar
Mayor Maroku Dibides
Commodore Yannick Steele
Aranel Ka
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-24-2006, 08:11 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 670
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Qft

Qft
Forum: GK Bugs 06-22-2006, 07:07 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 610
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Holy Horses

Unless the staff has released the 'Jesus Horse' with walk-on-water capabilities, there is a bug with horses in the harbours. Or, atleast, horses find Zormitian Harbuor water solid enough to walk on.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,104
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Meh, I think you're just still mad that no one...

Meh, I think you're just still mad that no one cares about your fishies ^^
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-19-2006, 05:37 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,104
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Believe me, Draxx is doing everythign he can to...

Believe me, Draxx is doing everythign he can to get you guys items - I've seen them on Debug and take it from me, you're gonna love them and they'll be the envy of all of Graal Kingdoms (If that's...
Forum: Forest 06-19-2006, 02:06 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,397
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Dayaa, If I may suggest... the navy brought...

Dayaa,

If I may suggest... the navy brought a huge amount of activity... when a..erm... active, Ciryatur was in charge of it.

Applications or some such might be good?
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-19-2006, 02:04 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,616
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Chris: I don't even read all of what you...

Chris:

I don't even read all of what you post, I skip through to try to get a basic idea. You know why? Because it's a headache to sift through the random thoughts and poor grammar.

I mean,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-18-2006, 03:36 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,003
Posted By AlaricoMontario
But we like Bjorn, His name is funny :)

But we like Bjorn,

His name is funny :)
Showing results 151 to 175 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.