Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 316
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ViCtOrEhEhEh
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2006, 08:30 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Steps to become a global! Step 1.) Become...

Steps to become a global!
Step 1.) Become friends with globals.
Step 2.) Join guilds/businesses/gangs/etc. that globals are in.
Step 3.) Be high staff in imporant players.
Step 4.) You should...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-29-2006, 08:24 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,022
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I would post a link of someone getting owned but...

I would post a link of someone getting owned but I think that post of Vash saying all that clearly says it all. Owned. :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2006, 03:06 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
THOSE .7 ARE FOR ME RIGHT!?!?! :D

THOSE .7 ARE FOR ME RIGHT!?!?! :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2006, 12:44 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,022
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Wow, I am the best scripter. Duh! if...

Wow, I am the best scripter. Duh!

if (playerenters) {
say2; hi
}

<3
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2006, 04:11 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,209
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Thats not even failure, thats like super failure...

Thats not even failure, thats like super failure or "Mission Failed" failure.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-26-2006, 04:08 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,877
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
It reminds me of the boss from one of the story...

It reminds me of the boss from one of the story modes in that Kirby game for SNES. :]
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-26-2006, 04:06 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,011
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Same with Victor > Life.

Same with
Victor > Life.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-25-2006, 06:34 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,042
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
You are the one me and Napo caught uploading RPG...

You are the one me and Napo caught uploading RPG Maker Tiles and saying you made them.

On-Topic: I agree with Rabbit aka Seize (Alure1316) since Classic needs to shape up, really.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-23-2006, 05:16 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,320
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Rant: Classics Hit System

I know many people asked this too, but why is Classics hit system have to be so 'unique' and have a totally different hit system than every other single sword server. I dont get why it cant just be...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-23-2006, 12:00 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,653
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
No, on the box factory I remember when there was...

No, on the box factory I remember when there was something "spray painted" saying "Revolution"
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-22-2006, 06:17 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,653
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
REVOLUTION!

REVOLUTION!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-21-2006, 08:16 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,175
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
A very nice and unique idea.

A very nice and unique idea.
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 04-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,482
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Golden shovels for the win. >:[

Golden shovels for the win. >:[
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,932
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yes I know that but I kind of forgot what email...

Yes I know that but I kind of forgot what email it is under.. :[
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2006, 09:13 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,932
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
<3!

<3!
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 04-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,482
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Holy crap I've got an idea (It's from animal...

Holy crap I've got an idea (It's from animal crossing though)! You could do a quest and have to bring like an amount of each shell and like an amount of money and you'll get a golden shovel that...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,932
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Okay I will do that but I cant find the recipt...

Okay I will do that but I cant find the recipt for my paypal for either my gold/vip or my upgrading to classic (forgot what email it is under). Plus I forgot the email I created my Graal account...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2006, 02:36 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,932
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Oh okay thank you Malinko. :p

Oh okay thank you Malinko. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2006, 02:31 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,932
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yes that is the one I got for this account and an...

Yes that is the one I got for this account and an old account. I just dont see it on the list there. :X!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2006, 02:22 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,932
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Accounts and Subscribing?!?

Well, I wanted to change my email so I could change my password. I couldnt find the recipt for either the making of my account or getting more gold / vip. Now I am willing to buy a new account but...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,715
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Your poll owns. :]

Your poll owns. :]
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,702
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I think if guns can break, we can repair them but...

I think if guns can break, we can repair them but they'll still wont be as good as a brand new gun but to repair it would be cheap. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,370
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Maybe he meant account and password.

Maybe he meant account and password.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-08-2006, 12:55 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,796
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Looks like this server would get boring in 3...

Looks like this server would get boring in 3 seconds. Sucks.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-06-2006, 12:41 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,796
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
U IZ SCURR'D!

U IZ SCURR'D!
Showing results 151 to 175 of 316

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.