Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Asmodeus-James
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 11:51 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,764
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Sorry you don't have the right to say there will...

Sorry you don't have the right to say there will not be a WW3, who knows it may happen, I don't have the right to say there will be one. Say stuff like this it angers me, you're not God, technology...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 09:45 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,772
Posted By Asmodeus-James
im watching cnn right now someone on the 75th...

im watching cnn right now someone on the 75th floor made it to one of the elevators that wasnt broken..and made it out safely, and anyway you must have had your laptop and you were typing and getting...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 09:11 AM
Replies: 445
Views: 26,420
Posted By Asmodeus-James
those *****s go and dance when the pentagon and...

those *****s go and dance when the pentagon and the WTC get crashed into by a plane, we should go bomb the hell out of them, see how they like it
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 09:53 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 26,420
Posted By Asmodeus-James
It's going to be hard to do anything, considering...

It's going to be hard to do anything, considering there are just mostly tents, and I dont think we have his exact location at the moment.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 09:49 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,861
Posted By Asmodeus-James
The one is Pennsylvania was headed for the...

The one is Pennsylvania was headed for the whitehouse, but I think some of the passengers took some action..and that's why it crashed..but there are plenty of figher jets in the sky still I think..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 09:46 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 26,420
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Yeah, and I bet you it's Bin Laden

Yeah, and I bet you it's Bin Laden
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 09:35 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 26,420
Posted By Asmodeus-James
US is one of the better places in this world,...

US is one of the better places in this world, people before us fought for what we have today, we should be thankful we have the US.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 09:30 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,189
Posted By Asmodeus-James
no comment

no comment
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 09:29 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 26,420
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Can't we just leave it to one thread? Grr, I'm...

Can't we just leave it to one thread? Grr, I'm sick of people cluttering the main forum with this, you don't need 5 threads, you don't need 3 threads, you need 1 thread. Ok, I really feel sorry for...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-12-2001, 11:46 AM
Replies: 11
bah
Views: 1,176
Posted By Asmodeus-James
it is shaded..maybe if you go look pixel by...

it is shaded..maybe if you go look pixel by pixel..

sorry that i dont have much talent, i would make a new bomy if i had more skills, there arent too many good colors

purple: horrible
orange:...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 11:39 AM
Replies: 29
LoL
Views: 1,415
Posted By Asmodeus-James
funny that he was posting during the time of the...

funny that he was posting during the time of the crashes..

He posted around this time
09-11-2001
10:15 AM
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 11:33 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,772
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Re: Re: I was there

time to do a little check-up...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 11:28 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,772
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I was there

actually i have seen his picture, he isnt a fish, and i think he has the intelligence level not be a flesh eating monkey, its not going to make us think any higher of you because *MAYBE* you were in...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 11:16 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,772
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Re: Re: Re: I was there

umm that was rather stupid, obviously he isn't an alien (chances are 5373573 googles to 1), and for a fact he's not a fish...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 11:13 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 2,772
Posted By Asmodeus-James
please dont lie, far as i know if you were on the...

please dont lie, far as i know if you were on the 45th floor you might just have enough time, obviously the wtc has stairs as well if you were able to get out, because the elevators got broken off or...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 10:13 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,532
Posted By Asmodeus-James
my uncle works/worked at the WTC, not sure if...

my uncle works/worked at the WTC, not sure if he's okay..i hope he is, he is cool
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 10:09 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,837
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Re: Re: Even if..

hmm, if things get real serious they may use a bomb/nuke like we did on hiroshima, but i doubt they will
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 10:08 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,837
Posted By Asmodeus-James
i dont know what will happen, but i really think...

i dont know what will happen, but i really think bin laden is the #1 suspect...oh well..it will happen when it happens..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 06:59 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,837
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Re: People jump to conclusions too quickly

Mine is a theory, and I think Laden did it, and I say *IF HE DID IT* he has another thing coming to him
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 05:54 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,510
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Err, well, I miss typed, I mean the people behind...

Err, well, I miss typed, I mean the people behind it (who planned it out) probably Laden, I hope he dies
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 05:51 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 6,345
Posted By Asmodeus-James
well all i know is ww3 is coming

well all i know is ww3 is coming
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 05:49 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,510
Posted By Asmodeus-James
that was horrible, i hope the people who hijacked...

that was horrible, i hope the people who hijacked those planes die a very horrible horrible death, terrorists should fall off the face of the earth and just keep falling and falling and just keep...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2001, 12:07 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,109
Posted By Asmodeus-James
i agree with #2 on cronos post, we need someone...

i agree with #2 on cronos post, we need someone on here that can maintain the forums better and get new moderators, etc.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 12:03 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,323
Posted By Asmodeus-James
nice use of the ground tiles, but it needs more...

nice use of the ground tiles, but it needs more what i would call 'texture'
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 12:01 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,121
Posted By Asmodeus-James
tyne is a pigeon

tyne is a pigeon
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.