Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: sage_scooby
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 6,245
Posted By sage_scooby
Thats not a bad idea! Make both track multi...

Thats not a bad idea! Make both track multi purpose.

On another note, it's a fair enough event. The game can't accomodate everyone.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-23-2007, 05:36 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,934
Posted By sage_scooby
All I am saying is 9 times out of 10 if you...

All I am saying is 9 times out of 10 if you offered someone 500 diamonds they'd accept.

The 1 of 10 would maybe accept the current platinum equivalent.

Diamonds are more desired, of course...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-23-2007, 05:31 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,401
Posted By sage_scooby
I've seen the bake-off on the events tab and...

I've seen the bake-off on the events tab and often pondered how to do that. I like the system you used. I may just have to do that sometime.

A question though which bakery did you use?
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,934
Posted By sage_scooby
A really bad analogy. The problem with diamonds...

A really bad analogy. The problem with diamonds as the larger "bill" is that platinum isnt held in the same value.

100 dollar bills = a 100 dollar bill
500 platinum != 1 diamond

I'm not...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-21-2007, 02:45 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,934
Posted By sage_scooby
We have a winner!

We have a winner!
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,934
Posted By sage_scooby
I dont see any problem with the ECs. I just...

I dont see any problem with the ECs. I just bought 3 yesterday at 20 dias each. Sure I can't just buy 3 everyday, but the point is they are not impossible to get. Nor do I think they are even that...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-19-2007, 06:57 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 718
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday Napo!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Napo!!!!!!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 962
Posted By sage_scooby
"We all float down here."

"We all float down here."
Forum: Crescent Pirates 03-13-2007, 02:45 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 954
Posted By sage_scooby
Raz used to do it a lot. Though he rarely got...

Raz used to do it a lot. Though he rarely got sank... lolz
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,270
Posted By sage_scooby
I voted both also.

I voted both also.
Forum: Server Maintenance 03-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 7,080
Posted By sage_scooby
Ticket # 4374-5428022003

Ticket # 4374-5428022003
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 7,408
Posted By sage_scooby
Long live Sam! Hip hip hooray! :Back in...

Long live Sam! Hip hip hooray!


:Back in on topic land:

I hope I can attend the event!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 7,408
Posted By sage_scooby
Aww <3 Well I dont seem to be an EM right...

Aww <3

Well I dont seem to be an EM right now, no rights. Though I hope I can get reinstated now that I am active again. I saw Kyden host the other day he seems to do a very good job.

Oh and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 7,408
Posted By sage_scooby
I've been in RP events and not just "friends" of...

I've been in RP events and not just "friends" of the EM win. I've also hosted some where my "friends" did not win

I can't speak as of the past few months, cause I was gone for a while.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,970
Posted By sage_scooby
I'm game for the disabling of Melee in shops. ...

I'm game for the disabling of Melee in shops.

1. Ed makes a good point for magic users.

2. I do so hate someone attacking me while I am trying to buy things.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By sage_scooby
I think they are talking about the same thing...

I think they are talking about the same thing just in different ways. Fayt/Gothika is talking about the Gmapped levels, not the actual gmap file I think. Bjorn is talking about the actual Gmap.
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,399
Posted By sage_scooby
If you only removed the loss players of the same...

If you only removed the loss players of the same base level with different other levels could still abuse the party system.

It would be best I think to make the XP gain based on each players level.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 02-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 16,304
Posted By sage_scooby
I wouldnt mind if the shop had more things in it...

I wouldnt mind if the shop had more things in it of less value. They wouldnt even need to be great things just items that are no longer available but decent. We all know craftable items arent worth...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,399
Posted By sage_scooby
I think someone once suggested a quest or item of...

I think someone once suggested a quest or item of sorts.

Or

A time limit between swithcing a looong time.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,399
Posted By sage_scooby
It worked like that before. Maps and the...

It worked like that before. Maps and the overworld are gmaps so you could be cross main and get XP.

One idea to limit XP they should just make it everyone gains the XP of the person with the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,168
Posted By sage_scooby
In a way the outrageous prices help the economy. ...

In a way the outrageous prices help the economy. If the rings were all cheap people would keep buying them till they got the good ones. When a 30k crap ring comes up the mass buyers have to wait...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-23-2007, 06:18 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,020
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy B-Day Cid!

Happy B-Day Cid!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-23-2007, 06:34 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,129
Posted By sage_scooby
:cry: Yann will be missed.

:cry: Yann will be missed.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-23-2007, 06:33 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,183
Posted By sage_scooby
I'm still hanging around when I can XD. I think...

I'm still hanging around when I can XD. I think I may be making a bit more time for GK if I can. We'll see.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-31-2007, 06:47 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,101
Posted By sage_scooby
Gratz Maroku and Proto! Well earned and well...

Gratz Maroku and Proto!

Well earned and well deserved!
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.