Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 444
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crono1508
Forum: Tech Support 07-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,889
Posted By Crono1508
It has to be a joke. They can't just steal gold...

It has to be a joke. They can't just steal gold subscription when it was already paid for the offer they were given.
And we're not losing lifetime classic because lifetime classic simply means...
Forum: Tech Support 07-19-2009, 05:22 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,889
Posted By Crono1508
Today is unixmad's birthday. My guess is its a...

Today is unixmad's birthday.
My guess is its a Team WSU attack.
Forum: Tech Support 07-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,889
Posted By Crono1508
Just logged on, noticed it myself. Is this a...

Just logged on, noticed it myself. Is this a joke?

I press F8 to see my tiny account information to see if it still read as lifetime classic.

It didn't.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-18-2009, 04:50 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,118
Posted By Crono1508
I don't know, I think I've noticed several...

I don't know, I think I've noticed several players having a slight speed increase in movement. Really hard to notice, but very vital for them.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,118
Posted By Crono1508
WSU Security

Is it a joke? A lot of people accusing others using WSU.
Could there be a possible update to prevent/detect usage?

It has been awhile since last Graal engine.

All I know is I would be...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-16-2009, 07:01 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,445
Posted By Crono1508
Obedience tells you: !

Obedience tells you: !
Forum: Zodiac News 07-16-2009, 12:06 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,392
Posted By Crono1508
Speaking of money (pref. gold) you should make...

Speaking of money (pref. gold) you should make values lower so not every player has a million gold. You know? Just price everything down a bit. I hate buying things for 2million gold.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 8,113
Posted By Crono1508
Bump. Especially for Zodiac and Unholy Nation,...

Bump. Especially for Zodiac and Unholy Nation, this would be interesting.
Forum: Zodiac News 07-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,392
Posted By Crono1508
Just make them hit harder, lucky if you kill two?...

Just make them hit harder, lucky if you kill two? Remove life leech unless its a spell.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,366
Posted By Crono1508
This isn't the official thread of Graal's...

This isn't the official thread of Graal's anniversary and it sucks.
Forum: Zodiac News 07-15-2009, 04:34 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,392
Posted By Crono1508
What I like about this picture is you're bringing...

What I like about this picture is you're bringing variety monsters when it comes to dungeons. I think its better to have more types of baddies in a dungeon, rather than the same one. For example,...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-11-2009, 04:10 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 6,807
Posted By Crono1508
I'm crediting you rep for this.

I'm crediting you rep for this.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,953
Posted By Crono1508
No offense but this need to be waited upon later....

No offense but this need to be waited upon later.
You should really focus more on expanding
events that deal with questing. The
whole events house is starting to get old.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-08-2009, 06:38 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,953
Posted By Crono1508
Show some progress pictures to advertise your...

Show some progress pictures to advertise your server a bit more.
Forum: Your opinion 07-07-2009, 01:54 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 29,413
Posted By Crono1508
RPG Classic Defined storyline, multiple...

RPG Classic

Defined storyline, multiple gmaps, class customization, choosing your own path to adventure, and last but not least, end game content.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2009, 02:34 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,875
Posted By Crono1508
I would be off/on, I guess. Since I've been a GAT...

I would be off/on, I guess. Since I've been a GAT for N-Pulse, Maloria, Unholy Nation, and Zodiac.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2009, 02:30 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,879
Posted By Crono1508
Blowing up N-Pulse... forcing restore backups. ...

Blowing up N-Pulse... forcing restore backups.
Globally banned for a year. :D
Forum: Level Design 07-01-2009, 04:03 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 135,586
Posted By Crono1508
Where's the fire? For the church...?

Where's the fire? For the church...?
Forum: Graphic Design 06-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,120
Posted By Crono1508
Used to burn noobs, of course.

Used to burn noobs, of course.
Forum: Level Design 06-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,761
Posted By Crono1508
The grass in the upper left corner where the...

The grass in the upper left corner where the cliff is could use more detail since you detailed everything else.

If I remember correctly, the roofing on your house could be done a little bit nicer.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 06-21-2009, 02:33 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 28,130
Posted By Crono1508
The problem with these threads is a lot of hype...

The problem with these threads is a lot of hype for incomplete work that hasn't been started.

Sure, you're giving ideas, good... but to question about systems that don't exist, useless.
It's like...
Forum: Videos 06-20-2009, 03:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 12,380
Posted By Crono1508
Also to state that is it possible to record Graal...

Also to state that is it possible to record Graal in HD and make them HD format on youtube.
Forum: Tech Support 06-20-2009, 01:40 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,030
Posted By Crono1508
Thanks for the post. Appreciated.

Thanks for the post. Appreciated.
Forum: Tech Support 06-19-2009, 04:45 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,030
Posted By Crono1508
I tried OpenGL and its really laggy, slow......

I tried OpenGL and its really laggy, slow... horrible playing quality.

And I believe you're right on the Zoom, Alpha.
Forum: Tech Support 06-18-2009, 03:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,030
Posted By Crono1508
I'm going to bump this thread everyday until...

I'm going to bump this thread everyday until Stefan finally realizes this is a problem because I just found the old thread still exists
and has never been resolved or ANY INFORMATION ABOUT IT...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 444

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.