Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ceserthen
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,368
Posted By ceserthen
Nah its cause everything else is near death,...

Nah its cause everything else is near death, Kingdoms is practically the only hope. Most people on aren't ussually Zormite or Dustari. Which are mainly the ones involved in the war.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,767
Posted By ceserthen
espionage can replace teleportation, it makes...

espionage can replace teleportation, it makes more sense
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-25-2007, 11:50 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,767
Posted By ceserthen
Just say no to wars:D.

Just say no to wars:D.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-25-2007, 04:13 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,368
Posted By ceserthen
Arrival and Advice

Dear Zormitians,

I have Arrived from my Journey to find this land in ruin. My great nation of Zormite sitting with its great gates holding off the upcoming time of war. Brought upon by power...
Forum: Zone 07-25-2007, 04:01 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,071
Posted By ceserthen
I so wanted to post that screen shot for a laugh....

I so wanted to post that screen shot for a laugh. Decided not to though...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,173
Posted By ceserthen
my only request is for a cross shaped wearable...

my only request is for a cross shaped wearable amulet be made, otherwise I love the new update.:D
Forum: Zone 07-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,808
Posted By ceserthen
I used to do that to anti lamers so they could...

I used to do that to anti lamers so they could annoy the lamers on my team:D
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-29-2007, 03:08 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,943
Posted By ceserthen
Project RPG

I'm starting up a project for an Rpg server on Graal and would like to know who is interested in helping out,

some info...

Whats needed, we need help in all areas of Development from scripting...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Replies: 337
Views: 75,569
Posted By ceserthen
just a rough draft idea i came up with in paint...

just a rough draft idea i came up with in paint (really cheap)
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-27-2007, 02:42 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 6,350
Posted By ceserthen
Stefan Switched the servers, that might be the...

Stefan Switched the servers, that might be the problem.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,491
Posted By ceserthen
I wanted to emphasize the Fact that even more...

I wanted to emphasize the Fact that even more people want it :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-27-2007, 04:56 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,491
Posted By ceserthen
Dear Mr. Stefan, Mac Dev tools, Please.

Dear Mr. Stefan,

Mac Dev tools, Please.
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 765
Posted By ceserthen
Leaving For a Journey

Dear Citizens of Zormite,
In a week I will be leaving on a journey to the farthur regions of the known world looking for new techniques and increasing my knowledge in the fields of lore and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-25-2007, 01:28 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,012
Posted By ceserthen
I thought of a pokemon type server a while back...

I thought of a pokemon type server a while back but didn't get much feedback. The pokemon idea has a plus though, as leveling is quite a bit more fun in Pokemon games than it is in a traditional turn...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2007, 10:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,012
Posted By ceserthen
Turn Based Concept

While some brainstorming an idea with a friend we came up with a amazing idea for a playerworld. The concept behind it originated from the GBA game Golden sun, if any of you have played it its the...
Forum: Gani Construction 06-22-2007, 12:11 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,587
Posted By ceserthen
that would be Awsome

that would be Awsome
Forum: Gani Construction 06-22-2007, 12:04 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,587
Posted By ceserthen
Graal hates Macs. It makes me sad.

Graal hates Macs. It makes me sad.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,695
Posted By ceserthen
just added something small, any ideas on it?

just added something small, any ideas on it?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,248
Posted By ceserthen
I still think a dead rising type of playerworld...

I still think a dead rising type of playerworld would be fun, just running around killing Zombies, saving helpless civilians, going on the odd quest, battling wackos, and confronting the military...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2007, 03:52 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,695
Posted By ceserthen
went back to brown, need opinions on the areas...

went back to brown, need opinions on the areas inside the red boxes. I plan on recoloring areas later for more mix'n match style
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-21-2007, 02:49 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,248
Posted By ceserthen
hmm... classic horror, new age horror (gore), or...

hmm... classic horror, new age horror (gore), or sci fi horror. depends on how it's put together. A more zombie, kill all, resident evil/dead rising would be awsome though, nice idea

you should...
Forum: Tech Support 06-20-2007, 11:15 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 700
Posted By ceserthen
same here, but I don't think there is a way...

same here, but I don't think there is a way without reinstalling it.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,695
Posted By ceserthen
re coloring and tried to start putting texture on...

re coloring and tried to start putting texture on the stairs
Forum: Graphic Design 06-20-2007, 04:18 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,695
Posted By ceserthen
last update for a bit added grass. later I'll add...

last update for a bit added grass. later I'll add textures to the bricks to make them more like rock and less like plastic.
*edit* I plan on adding wall hangings, windows, and other things to...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-19-2007, 11:24 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,695
Posted By ceserthen
update, I have texture ideas in the one area...

update, I have texture ideas in the one area below the stairs. how should I shade the stairs, example maybe?
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.