Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Valder
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-13-2004, 05:56 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,766
Posted By Valder
I don't want sympathy. Just please nominate...

I don't want sympathy. Just please nominate people who'm you'll think will be a good leader.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-13-2004, 03:56 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,307
Posted By Valder
You're reading way too much into it. I was just...

You're reading way too much into it. I was just pointing out that 1 person can't do anything without cooperation from others. And I could care less anymore.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-13-2004, 03:50 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,766
Posted By Valder
Picking a new Governor

I'm tired of this game. It's become a chore. I wish I never took it away from Ziro regardless of if people liked it or not. I can't do anything without getting lamed and people have way too many...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-13-2004, 02:58 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,307
Posted By Valder
I agree, but 1 lone person cannot fix the entire...

I agree, but 1 lone person cannot fix the entire server.
Forum: Kingdoms 02-13-2004, 02:53 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,094
Posted By Valder
No, please, give a straight answer. Karakaze was,...

No, please, give a straight answer. Karakaze was, nay, IS the best RP group ever created on Graal.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-13-2004, 02:51 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,307
Posted By Valder
It's gonna take more than 1 person to make...

It's gonna take more than 1 person to make kingdoms better. It's gonna take more staff that'll actually do work.
Forum: Kingdoms 02-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,094
Posted By Valder
Bosh quit :-/

Bosh quit :-/
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,307
Posted By Valder
Twas something that happened on 2k1

Twas something that happened on 2k1
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-09-2004, 07:50 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 6,952
Posted By Valder
Graal Kingdoms and it's eventual downfall.

Graal kingdoms is basically a low-level pk server now. It's probably going to become one of the worst servers and it's getting worse rather than getting better. Childish people steal, hack, scam and...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-08-2004, 04:08 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,231
Posted By Valder
Thread is pointless.

Thread is pointless.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-04-2004, 09:55 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,586
Posted By Valder
Damn straight foo!

Damn straight foo!
Forum: Kingdoms 02-04-2004, 02:44 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,434
Posted By Valder
Umm... I never voted...

Umm... I never voted...
Forum: Kingdoms 02-02-2004, 08:28 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,434
Posted By Valder
Re: Re: Re: Roleplaying Adminstration - Needed?

That was uncalled for. I never stated anything against you and you don't have any right to flame me. GK may be a roleplaying server, but that doesn't mean everyone will roleplay. Most people on GK...
Forum: Kingdoms 02-02-2004, 02:25 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,434
Posted By Valder
Re: Roleplaying Adminstration - Needed?

I don't know if it'll work. People would most likely leave GK if they were FORCED to roleplay. If there were more roleplaying events instead of raffles and trivia, then maybe people would actually...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-30-2004, 07:40 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 5,265
Posted By Valder
I don't blame you Jagen. Moon Goddess aka...

I don't blame you Jagen. Moon Goddess aka "Moonie" should not be supermod if she cannot accept critisizm. She should have been the one whose powers were revoked because of her childish and spiteful...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-30-2004, 06:01 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,586
Posted By Valder
Someone finish all 3 hats :(!!

Someone finish all 3 hats :(!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-30-2004, 05:58 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,330
Posted By Valder
I agree with the idea that armor should only be...

I agree with the idea that armor should only be able to be +5'd
Forum: Graphic Design 01-29-2004, 11:01 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,057
Posted By Valder
Actually he apparently needs a knife and fork to...

Actually he apparently needs a knife and fork to eat the actual Fish people called Zormites...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-29-2004, 09:38 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 7,153
Posted By Valder
In all honesty, I would. You're one of the people...

In all honesty, I would. You're one of the people that I actually enjoy talking to because you don't have something stupid to say every 5 seconds. You also do a pretty good job on GK with the limited...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-29-2004, 05:25 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,292
Posted By Valder
Yes I do. I just got to checking the forums cause...

Yes I do. I just got to checking the forums cause I've been really sick lately and I was just about to post that.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,586
Posted By Valder
Someone PLEASE finish the hats....

Someone PLEASE finish the hats....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-26-2004, 11:42 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,540
Posted By Valder
Ask either staff or stefan to check. There should...

Ask either staff or stefan to check. There should be some kind of staff that deals solely(sp?) with this.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-26-2004, 07:04 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,260
Posted By Valder
I don't think alchemy items should be removed....

I don't think alchemy items should be removed. There are a lot of people that traded an arm and a leg for them and it wouldn't be fair to remove them.

Maybe GK should be reset so everyone could...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-25-2004, 10:49 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,436
Posted By Valder
That's what I wanna know :(

That's what I wanna know :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-25-2004, 07:06 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,865
Posted By Valder
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.