Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nappa
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,981
Posted By Nappa
I don't know. I find it alot more comfortable to...

I don't know. I find it alot more comfortable to use and manage. Personal preference, I suppose.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,360
Posted By Nappa
Super mods closed 90% of those threads. Not...

Super mods closed 90% of those threads. Not Lance. Get your facts straight.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,360
Posted By Nappa
I'm still waiting for Oasis.. ahahaha.

I'm still waiting for Oasis.. ahahaha.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,981
Posted By Nappa
I have a teamspeak server. TS > VC. However, good...

I have a teamspeak server. TS > VC. However, good friends only.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-03-2005, 02:21 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,360
Posted By Nappa
People might agree with me as well.

People might agree with me as well.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-03-2005, 02:19 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,360
Posted By Nappa
Umm. what ?

Umm. what ?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-02-2005, 12:49 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,360
Posted By Nappa
Like all of yours ?

Like all of yours ?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-02-2005, 12:45 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,360
Posted By Nappa
Less annoying people who have no idea what the...

Less annoying people who have no idea what the hell they are talking about (I.E. Hiro)
Forum: Zormite Republic 04-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,252
Posted By Nappa
Someone needs to change the name of Zormite,...

Someone needs to change the name of Zormite, upload a new island (or underground castle?), name it Zormite, and give it to me. Then **** can get friggin interesting again.
Forum: Zormite Republic 04-30-2005, 05:20 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,252
Posted By Nappa
You have more ranks then you have active members....

You have more ranks then you have active members.

When is their going to be a king who turns Zormite back to fish ? :/
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-27-2005, 11:58 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,690
Posted By Nappa
They are their own race described as fish people....

They are their own race described as fish people. People in zormite are Zormites. This was decided long before your time young padiwon.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-27-2005, 07:12 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,690
Posted By Nappa
Zormite aren't freaking dwarves. THEY ARE FISH...

Zormite aren't freaking dwarves. THEY ARE FISH PEOPLE.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-27-2005, 12:48 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 4,017
Posted By Nappa
Why would he be jelous when most of the best...

Why would he be jelous when most of the best items around are ones he sold to other players, profiting off of their stupidity ?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-15-2005, 02:39 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 893
Posted By Nappa
You know that remaking closed threads is against...

You know that remaking closed threads is against the rules, right ?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2005, 02:12 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,609
Posted By Nappa
You didn't even quote someone. How the heck am I...

You didn't even quote someone. How the heck am I supposed to know what you're talking about ?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-11-2005, 09:11 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,056
Posted By Nappa
No. Their was 2 orc shields before, now their is 3

No. Their was 2 orc shields before, now their is 3
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,609
Posted By Nappa
The sundial isnt 2 years old. Nowhere near.

The sundial isnt 2 years old. Nowhere near.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,056
Posted By Nappa
I have no idea. I haven't been on in a long long...

I have no idea. I haven't been on in a long long time. Actually, I think that Brads Bamboo stick might of been rarer then Orc Shield, but it got destroyed.

Anyway. Orc shield sucks. Off memory the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,056
Posted By Nappa
Going from the rarest item in the game to...

Going from the rarest item in the game to something tied with others greatly reduces its greatness. All the Orc shield has is rarity and looks. It's stats are ****, noone wants it for that.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,056
Posted By Nappa
What I mean is I don't have the shields...

What I mean is I don't have the shields greatness. Now it's just another piece of equipment. Before, it was The Orc Shield.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,056
Posted By Nappa
Even if I left the game, I still upgraded my...

Even if I left the game, I still upgraded my account. I kept it there, just incase I was ever needed. But now, I don't have the shield anymore and I have no reason to stay.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,609
Posted By Nappa
If anyone thinks 2k1 is down and out, then I know...

If anyone thinks 2k1 is down and out, then I know that they are a fool.



Congratulations. Do you want a cookie ?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,609
Posted By Nappa
Posting for others is illegal. But anyway....

Posting for others is illegal.

But anyway. We'll see when his little projects bomb, who is the one laughing.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,056
Posted By Nappa
I'm tired of these stupid USDers. This is...

I'm tired of these stupid USDers. This is rediculous. Delete the freakin shield, let the dude be out the couple hundred he spent which was against the rules. End of story.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-07-2005, 01:57 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,056
Posted By Nappa
I demand some action be taken. They have just...

I demand some action be taken. They have just basically spit in my freakin face, and ruined my game. I will never buy gold again because of this.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.