Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 207
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: FreezeBurnX
Forum: Level Design 09-17-2003, 01:21 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,535
Posted By FreezeBurnX
6/10... Good, could be a bit bigger, and a bit...

6/10... Good, could be a bit bigger, and a bit more of detailing at cornes tiles... they are ugly
Forum: Level Design 09-17-2003, 01:20 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,883
Posted By FreezeBurnX
6/10... Good Cliff tiling using but there are...

6/10... Good Cliff tiling using but there are several tile errors, the house ground got ugly, the water could be more detailed...
Forum: Level Design 09-17-2003, 01:18 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,572
Posted By FreezeBurnX
8/10... I just didn't like the house, ugly...

8/10... I just didn't like the house, ugly...
Forum: Level Design 09-17-2003, 01:08 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,092
Posted By FreezeBurnX
3/10 Dude, never use that house that comes with...

3/10
Dude, never use that house that comes with graal, also, lack of tile uses... try using some diff. tiles... not much detail
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2003, 12:59 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Hell is cool (never though I'd say this)...

Hell is cool (never though I'd say this) :whatever:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-17-2003, 12:58 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,084
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Shouldn't someone just delet em?

Shouldn't someone just delet em?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2003, 12:43 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I'm just trying to show people that hell is bad...

I'm just trying to show people that hell is bad :grin:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2003, 12:42 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I'm acctually lost, hell is big :p... Umm...

I'm acctually lost, hell is big :p... Umm hunkey-dorey :eek:?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2003, 12:39 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,353
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Get the full one then the crack, it's not hard to...

Get the full one then the crack, it's not hard to find ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2003, 12:36 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,557
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Red face I'm lost

I'm acctually stuck at hell-a-1.nw :) It's a nice place, I never saw such great tiling with lava tiles... but there is no exit :(
I had to unstick
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2003, 12:34 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,153
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Yeah :(

Yeah :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2003, 12:26 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,571
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I think so, it should be a requirement at police...

I think so, it should be a requirement at police application :(
Forum: Events and Activities 09-17-2003, 12:10 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,019
Posted By FreezeBurnX
The bad part, it's that's true :D

The bad part, it's that's true :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2003, 12:00 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,571
Posted By FreezeBurnX
There will be a special police for RPing?

There will be a special police for RPing?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-16-2003, 11:41 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,084
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I use Comic Sans

I use Comic Sans
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-16-2003, 11:28 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,572
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I don't think this would work, so many people...

I don't think this would work, so many people with so many different ideas...
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2003, 08:54 PM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Then even Tseng bug abuses :o

Then even Tseng bug abuses :o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-16-2003, 07:45 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,572
Posted By FreezeBurnX
:o <3?

:o <3?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2003, 07:42 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,664
Posted By FreezeBurnX
/greetbyhat ;)

/greetbyhat ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2003, 07:37 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,571
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Took the words out of my mouth :)

Took the words out of my mouth :)
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2003, 07:34 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,372
Posted By FreezeBurnX
**** Signas, you don't do your job, I hope you...

**** Signas, you don't do your job, I hope you are already fired, you abuse your powers, warping to survivor island to run from dying, PK on tag, even CheeToS saw, you *****...
Also, there are so...
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2003, 07:31 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,019
Posted By FreezeBurnX
4.) List atleast 5 witnesses....

4.) List atleast 5 witnesses. (Account:Nickname:E-mail address)

Wha, and the cases that there weren't 5 Witnesses :(
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2003, 07:29 PM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By FreezeBurnX
<.< You just need a bit of skill to get there,...

<.< You just need a bit of skill to get there, anybody can get there, I killed a dude from there... Ask any ET...


OMS CORRECT <3 <3 <3!!!
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2003, 02:34 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,968
Posted By FreezeBurnX
CTF Paintball Would ROX! Also, Hide-N-Seek would...

CTF Paintball Would ROX! Also, Hide-N-Seek would be genius but would be a bit hard to do I think :(
Football Angel finished, I think.
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2003, 02:28 AM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Sorry Minoc, I'd vote you but you warped me out...

Sorry Minoc, I'd vote you but you warped me out because of that cliff which is not a place that nobody can get
Showing results 151 to 175 of 207

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.