Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 346
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sum41Freeeeek
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,463
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
yeah, but tell me how far a server can go based...

yeah, but tell me how far a server can go based in the stone age?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Not at all.

Not at all.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Because Skyld is an idiot.

Because Skyld is an idiot.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Take your own advice, champ.

Take your own advice, champ.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-30-2006, 11:50 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I'd go to the Era forum and get examples of why...

I'd go to the Era forum and get examples of why you and your staff are the ones that are trying to start ****, but they're deleted because of it. LOL

btw, if you're so damn different from Era...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-30-2006, 11:42 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
1. lance, be quiet, you're sooooo wrong 2. I...

1. lance, be quiet, you're sooooo wrong
2. I didn't mean realistic, like real life :X I meant something as in, if I wanted to play a gun server that everything had real ammo names, real gun names,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-29-2006, 02:05 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
If I wanted to play a gun server that is based on...

If I wanted to play a gun server that is based on real life, ****, I'd just play counterstrike. People don't play modern servers to play real life, they play to shoot and blow things up. Do you...
Forum: Tech Support 09-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 986
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Which is bad because then you might overwrite...

Which is bad because then you might overwrite important npcs, no?
It should just pop up a warning that you can't use them.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-28-2006, 08:11 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Is that a bad thing? This is a game you know.

Is that a bad thing?
This is a game you know.
Forum: Tech Support 09-27-2006, 01:30 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 986
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I know. I found out the hard way.

I know.
I found out the hard way.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-26-2006, 11:48 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,110
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah, a lot of my friends have been saying how...

Yeah, a lot of my friends have been saying how they forget their email they
registered to..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2006, 11:45 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
68 because the servers were just put back up from...

68 because the servers were just put back up from recent down time.
We average 80-90, even 100 a night, and I'm not talking about current online players, I'm
talking about people who play it in...
Forum: Tech Support 09-26-2006, 11:43 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 986
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Overwriting a script on RC

Okay, what happend was is that I was granted access to my own group of classes, rw CLASSES/Frankie/*

okay, so I go ahed and make Frankie/newgangsystem, I click make.
It lets me make the script,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2006, 11:31 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
So we need to suddenly kill off over 150+ active...

So we need to suddenly kill off over 150+ active players because were planning
to reset?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
So everytime a server wants to add more stuff to...

So everytime a server wants to add more stuff to the server they need to
get kicked off the list? What the hell?

Who was the genius that said we're making a new era anyway?
We're just expanding,...
Forum: Code Gallery 09-26-2006, 09:50 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,950
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
The IMs are cool, but did you make an accept...

The IMs are cool, but did you make an accept system where you can turn
off and on IMs? So you're not pking or something and someone goes HI
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Don't get me wrong, Madj is an excellent artist. ...

Don't get me wrong, Madj is an excellent artist.
It's just that every time a new "version" of Atrius came out he would always
try to make the tileset better and better. This one just doesn't look...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-25-2006, 09:16 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yes dear

Yes dear
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,950
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
The thing that pops up for players is a bit long...

The thing that pops up for players is a bit long :[ shorten it a bit maybe?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,625
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah, no offence to anyone on Era though but all...

Yeah, no offence to anyone on Era though but all I had to do was ask if they
could add my computer ID (I was on mom's computer) to the list and they did
it without question ;o

this is a good...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-25-2006, 09:03 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,782
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
As soon as our NATs get a boot up their ass and...

As soon as our NATs get a boot up their ass and start working on baddies, we
can work on quests.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-25-2006, 09:01 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
It's actually pretty ugly. Madj tried to hard...

It's actually pretty ugly.
Madj tried to hard to make that tileset (I believe he was the one who made it)

Also, why are servers always trying to get a hold of Madj's work? Hire a damn
GFX artist.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2006, 06:29 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
the script works, doesn't it? you should...

the script works, doesn't it?
you should seriously stop trying to diss people who are still learning's scripting
abilities.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-22-2006, 02:07 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,864
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Those water > cliff tiles in the OSL picture...

Those water > cliff tiles in the OSL picture looks a lot like the ones from
Stone Henge ;d
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-20-2006, 11:20 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
loans won't work. you would have to go far past...

loans won't work.
you would have to go far past the boundaries in order to make it work, and it
just slaughters the idea.
for example, people trading the loan money to other accounts, you would ...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 346

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.