Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Gambet
Forum: Zodiac News 07-15-2009, 06:38 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,392
Posted By Gambet
Looks like it's coming along great, hopefully...

Looks like it's coming along great, hopefully with all the GAT support you can finally turn Zodiac around with respect to graphics quality.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 954
Posted By Gambet
They all look great except I'm not a fan of the...

They all look great except I'm not a fan of the shield nor the RPG (looks too pixelated).
Forum: Graphic Design 07-15-2009, 02:54 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,498
Posted By Gambet
Looks really nice. :)

Looks really nice. :)
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 07-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 7,895
Posted By Gambet
Yes, a map system where you pull up a map showing...

Yes, a map system where you pull up a map showing all the bases on Iricia and if your team owns that base then when you mouseover it, it'll appear red, indicating that you can select it as your spawn...
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 07-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 7,895
Posted By Gambet
Just finished a spar focusing system on debug, it...

Just finished a spar focusing system on debug, it allows you to scroll through the level and to freeze-focus on certain spots of your choosing. Stefan is still on vacation I believe so it will...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-13-2009, 08:52 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,991
Posted By Gambet
What in the hell is that? :eek:

What in the hell is that? :eek:
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,017
Posted By Gambet
I'm not a fan of the scripted playerlist, and the...

I'm not a fan of the scripted playerlist, and the login 2 one doesn't look much different. Also, there's an 'Options' button on the login 2 playerlist but it opens up a Mass PM when you click it,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,613
Posted By Gambet
This. Also, to check if the player is in...

This.


Also, to check if the player is in a certain part of the level in the loop, you would use:


if (player.x in |minX, maxX| && player.y in |minY, maxY|) {
//Stuff
}
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 07-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 8,350
Posted By Gambet
It's pretty neat only it gets laggy as you...

It's pretty neat only it gets laggy as you progress. Also, those bomies are way too fast and the room is too big because repairing the walls is near impossible in the later waves. The scripts are...
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 07-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 8,350
Posted By Gambet
Sounds like Left 4 Dead mixed with CoD: WaW....

Sounds like Left 4 Dead mixed with CoD: WaW. Pretty interesting, I'll check it out when I get the chance.
Forum: Graphic Design 07-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,226
Posted By Gambet
Haha, this thread is pretty disturbing.

Haha, this thread is pretty disturbing.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,962
Posted By Gambet
Well, you can still use onCreated() but you'll...

Well, you can still use onCreated() but you'll just need a blank onPlayerEnters() in the script to make sure the script is always executed since the onPlayerEnters() works like a "wake-up call." I...
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 07-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 87,746
Posted By Gambet
Some pretty solid ideas here for the most part, I...

Some pretty solid ideas here for the most part, I do agree that there needs to be local guilds and I believe we'll be implementing a local guild system soon (Stefan had Tig work on a big guild system...
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 07-09-2009, 03:37 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 7,895
Posted By Gambet
Yes, will definitely look into this.

Yes, will definitely look into this.
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 07-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 14,053
Posted By Gambet
I personally don't like the gelat shop having so...

I personally don't like the gelat shop having so many weapons/items in it but the whole gelat thing is up to Stefan so it's a touchy subject. I agree that it probably isn't making much profit...
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 07-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 5,906
Posted By Gambet
Post New Zone Suggestions Section

Thanks to Darlene for providing this new subforum as well as the other subforums for the Zone section of the forums. :)


Since work is actually getting done now, I figure now is the best time for...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 34,417
Posted By Gambet
I have over 800 hours of gameplay on GK, I may...

I have over 800 hours of gameplay on GK, I may not play anymore but I used to play a lot. Besides, you don't need to always play the server to appreciate the amount of work put into the updates....
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,316
Posted By Gambet
Well, in case anyone else wonders how you would...

Well, in case anyone else wonders how you would do this in the future, you would use the putnpc2() command.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,616
Posted By Gambet
I released a banking system on the code gallery...

I released a banking system on the code gallery years ago and I believe others have also released versions of their own banking system, you should take a look at those and see if you would want to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 34,417
Posted By Gambet
Updates sound great, nice work. :)

Updates sound great, nice work. :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 6,735
Posted By Gambet
I can't imagine this being very smooth online,...

I can't imagine this being very smooth online, nor visually appealing since, as Crono stated, it is very basic 90's 3D. There's a reason why Stefan went for a new engine when working on Graal 3D, but...
Forum: Zone News 07-05-2009, 06:08 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 40,483
Posted By Gambet
No we don't, not even one bit. It was a minor...

No we don't, not even one bit. It was a minor addition just to have something, it wasn't meant to draw players in.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 07-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,938
Posted By Gambet
Hopefully you guys will be using a custom theme...

Hopefully you guys will be using a custom theme for the pet GUI? The blue is just so ugly.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,944
Posted By Gambet
The code is right except for the lack of quotes...

The code is right except for the lack of quotes in the gani name. Also, I would suggesting using this:


getangle(playervecx, playervecy)


Instead of:


getangle(vecx(player.dir),...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,242
Posted By Gambet
I have about 40 cents of change in my wallet...is...

I have about 40 cents of change in my wallet...is that enough? :confused: I mean, the title says Era needs change just not how much!
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.