Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 187
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nightmareangel
Forum: GK Bugs 06-28-2004, 06:28 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 989
Posted By Nightmareangel
Yah...I had stuff on the trading table as well. ...

Yah...I had stuff on the trading table as well. I lost 106 diamonds, 13 EAs, golden edge, love axe of govannon+4, and a gold key. X_X
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-28-2004, 08:43 AM
Replies: 272
Views: 214,828
Posted By Nightmareangel
Simply awesome...save for the Classic burn in...

Simply awesome...save for the Classic burn in chapter 10. >=D
Forum: GK Bugs 05-18-2004, 06:26 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,858
Posted By Nightmareangel
I lost a pouch, a bag, and a sack when it went...

I lost a pouch, a bag, and a sack when it went down the other day also.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-15-2004, 07:29 AM
Replies: 13
Hi
Views: 1,305
Posted By Nightmareangel
Yes...yes greetings and salutations all.

Yes...yes greetings and salutations all.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-14-2004, 03:40 AM
Replies: 13
Hi
Views: 1,305
Posted By Nightmareangel
Hi

Hi, I'm Night...long time lurker...not so big poster.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-06-2004, 10:17 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,404
Posted By Nightmareangel
It's not just rings...it's all speed + items. ...

It's not just rings...it's all speed + items. Though yeah...Stefan said it should be fixed by tomorrow.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-18-2002, 02:03 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,131
Posted By Nightmareangel
Re: Something SHOULD be done!

Eh...that little bugger and Aliendude schemed together and stole 200 plat from me. No matter though really...I just plan on casting levitate on them everytime I come upon them.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-13-2002, 10:05 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 882
Posted By Nightmareangel
Couple of Qs...

What are the rings of adornment for? (I bought the Occidental Mage ring of adornment) Also...what does the skill bowry do?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-09-2002, 10:10 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,857
Posted By Nightmareangel
You can level up in agility with the skill disarm...

You can level up in agility with the skill disarm traps.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-09-2002, 09:48 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,857
Posted By Nightmareangel
Talking I have singing and oratory. First I sing to them...

I have singing and oratory. First I sing to them then I use oratory on them to tame them. I tamed mushroom like that and it started following me around. It was even attacking another player but...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-05-2002, 03:38 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 860
Posted By Nightmareangel
Re: Thank you, Stefan.

...and restore Nightmareangel's account. ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-03-2002, 03:32 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,415
Posted By Nightmareangel
1. Account Restoration 2. Account Restoration...

1. Account Restoration
2. Account Restoration
3. Account Restoration

Since it's around Christmas time...I'm thinking of writing a song entitled the "The 12 Days of No Account Restoration". ...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-27-2002, 10:15 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,049
Posted By Nightmareangel
That hasn't worked lately for me. Though I...

That hasn't worked lately for me. Though I understand he's busy and all when he's on. My account reset from a bug around last Tuesday. The bug has been fixed while my account hasn't been restored....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-16-2002, 12:48 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 685
Posted By Nightmareangel
I have 19 intelligence and I fail spells like...

I have 19 intelligence and I fail spells like crazy XD. My luck must suck. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-06-2002, 12:47 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 8,587
Posted By Nightmareangel
Looks cool and I was wondering when someone would...

Looks cool and I was wondering when someone would finally make a speech bubble. :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-01-2002, 12:49 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,806
Posted By Nightmareangel
I'll he glad when the server is fully released. ...

I'll he glad when the server is fully released. From what little I played of it while Classic was down...I found it quite enjoyable. Ha...I think I still have the hat I mugged off Angel. ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-30-2002, 06:08 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,391
Posted By Nightmareangel
Talking This was taken a couple of months ago...a little...

This was taken a couple of months ago...a little bit after school started back for some.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-24-2002, 11:43 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,738
Posted By Nightmareangel
Graal: When Bomies Attack :D Graal: Golden...

Graal: When Bomies Attack :D

Graal: Golden Age

Graal: Evolution sounded cool.
Forum: Information 10-23-2002, 06:19 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,135
Posted By Nightmareangel
Skills...

Is there a way to learn what a skill does? Like thaumaturgy...on of the dictionary meanings is "The working of miracles or magic feats." Is this how it is applied to Graal? Is it only good for...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-17-2002, 09:32 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,386
Posted By Nightmareangel
I guess I'll just have to pester you again once...

I guess I'll just have to pester you again once the house building is complete. :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-17-2002, 07:49 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,386
Posted By Nightmareangel
Anyone know what time Stefan is usually on 2k2? ...

Anyone know what time Stefan is usually on 2k2? I've been trying to catch him on but no luck. With the new version I can show proof of my troubles a tad better.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-12-2002, 05:47 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,386
Posted By Nightmareangel
I figured as much. I'll just ask him next time I...

I figured as much. I'll just ask him next time I see him on. Eh...I hope the last back up wasn't before Monday, because that's when I started playing 2k2 again. I don't really care about the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-12-2002, 05:32 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,386
Posted By Nightmareangel
Poof! It's Gone...

Okay...I was killing monsters when I noticed after each kill my experience wasn't going up. So I restart 2k2 and poof I'm standing where I was when I restarted but...my character is now back to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2002, 08:24 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,961
Posted By Nightmareangel
Yeah I know...it was down for a good while. Now...

Yeah I know...it was down for a good while. Now it seems to be back up though.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2002, 05:08 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,961
Posted By Nightmareangel
Eh...if that made you happy then this should make...

Eh...if that made you happy then this should make you ecstatic.
Don't mind the darkness of it...mspaint kinda funkified it when I saved at as a .gif.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 187

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.