Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Angel_Light
Forum: Code Gallery 03-15-2009, 03:19 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,600
Posted By Angel_Light
I don't get the problem, it works great for me...

I don't get the problem, it works great for me and I have never had a problem with it.... x_x
Forum: Code Gallery 03-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,600
Posted By Angel_Light
Good Job, looks quite professional. =] ...

Good Job, looks quite professional. =]

styling tip : With multiple vars that are being set to the same thing you can just use '='
ie

....
tile =
canMove =
canClose = true;
Forum: Sounds & Music 03-13-2009, 04:16 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,923
Posted By Angel_Light
True, but it also means they aren't a part of the...

True, but it also means they aren't a part of the SFX Admin Team
Forum: Sounds & Music 03-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,923
Posted By Angel_Light
As long as the person doesn't claim them as their...

As long as the person doesn't claim them as their own work and gives proper credit where due, I don't see a problem with it.
Forum: Sounds & Music 03-12-2009, 03:48 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,923
Posted By Angel_Light
Don't be too quick to talk... I have made many...

Don't be too quick to talk... I have made many recordings and used Adobe SoundBooth to modify them. For swords clashing, i'be actually taken to knives against and also done to actual swords clashing...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Replies: 280
Views: 44,472
Posted By Angel_Light
It's realistic, I never noticed the blocking...

It's realistic, I never noticed the blocking tiles thing though...



You do realize a lot (not all) servers have it so all baddies work from the same system, all they do is change the appearance...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-10-2009, 04:17 AM
Replies: 280
Views: 44,472
Posted By Angel_Light
it's actually quite more precise if you watch...

it's actually quite more precise if you watch closely. Better than the default baddies and much better baddie than ive seen on a lot of servers lately.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-10-2009, 03:55 AM
Replies: 280
Views: 44,472
Posted By Angel_Light
The Baddy attack/movement, seems to be extremely...

The Baddy attack/movement, seems to be extremely precise without lag nor any complication. So it is a Good Effect in my eyes, from a scripting stand point. Plus the opening was quite professional.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Replies: 280
Views: 44,472
Posted By Angel_Light
Good Effects, want more.

Good Effects, want more.
Forum: Tech Support 03-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,009
Posted By Angel_Light
Somewhat Fixed, it's kinda smart and stupid at...

Somewhat Fixed, it's kinda smart and stupid at the same time, I looked at my Routers (Belkin) Options Page (for me 192.168.0.1) I was looking through it and I found something called the NAT Firewall,...
Forum: Tech Support 03-02-2009, 11:23 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,009
Posted By Angel_Light
Well, It happens even when I'm not idle. I'll...

Well, It happens even when I'm not idle. I'll call them up and ask in any case. Thank you.
Forum: Tech Support 03-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,009
Posted By Angel_Light
bump!

bump!
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,539
Posted By Angel_Light
if(onwall2(x+tx-1,y+ty-1,2,2)&&false){ I...

if(onwall2(x+tx-1,y+ty-1,2,2)&&false){


I don't get '&&false' are you trying '==false' maybe?
Forum: Tech Support 02-21-2009, 09:57 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,009
Posted By Angel_Light
Well, i never got with XP, sometimes my AIM...

Well, i never got with XP, sometimes my AIM Account on Pidgin disconnects but besides that nothing. No other Online game I play does.
Forum: Tech Support 02-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,009
Posted By Angel_Light
Vista COnnection Issues

I'm having a problem lately, I log on to Graal everything is fine and then out of no where it says "You have been disconnected from the game server". This happens on my own server when no one else is...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Angel_Light
because the level name is a string and needs to...

because the level name is a string and needs to be surround by quotes, otherwise it is read as variable. Also it is bad styling to have commands outside functions, so here what I would do.

...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,625
Posted By Angel_Light
why? I never have had an explanation why not, it...

why? I never have had an explanation why not, it does the same pretty much.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-15-2009, 09:27 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,625
Posted By Angel_Light
in your filebrowser, find the...

in your filebrowser, find the WEAPONS/npcs/scripts folder(s). Delete all the files in there then restart the server. /npckill then /npcstart
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,430
Posted By Angel_Light
Why copy a style already employed by someone...

Why copy a style already employed by someone else? Start your own style.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,356
Posted By Angel_Light
It is quite inspiring, the nest area is much much...

It is quite inspiring, the nest area is much much bigger and full of more adventures. =]

We got to thank that player, that was very nice of him. =]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-12-2009, 06:00 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,356
Posted By Angel_Light
Prepare yourselves... We will need you to...

Prepare yourselves...


We will need you to defeat Chaos....
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-12-2009, 05:59 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,788
Posted By Angel_Light
Looking at this just brought something to my...

Looking at this just brought something to my attention, is there vecz(), i know it seems pointless and most likely is, but just curious. o.O
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Replies: 280
Views: 44,472
Posted By Angel_Light
It's not the Guy Fawkes mask, but it resembles it...

It's not the Guy Fawkes mask, but it resembles it very closely.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Replies: 280
Views: 44,472
Posted By Angel_Light
What are the puppet masters resources and what...

What are the puppet masters resources and what are his abilities and knowledge level.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-10-2009, 12:46 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 13,307
Posted By Angel_Light
I've seen him idle on Login, but he is usually...

I've seen him idle on Login, but he is usually active on the support center, logs on to fix what ever server.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.