Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 278
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ForgottenLegacy
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-24-2005, 06:33 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
...I said 5:30AM. That's tomorrow. 5:30AM on...

...I said 5:30AM. That's tomorrow. 5:30AM on 24Aug2005.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-24-2005, 04:23 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Uh... Germany is... +1? So... ((abs(-7) + 1) +...

Uh... Germany is... +1? So... ((abs(-7) + 1) + 9.5) % 12 = ... Uhm... 05:30. :D

It's 5:30 AM where Stefan is, currently. Feel free to correct me on my math. z-z Germany is +1, right? :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-24-2005, 02:05 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
ForgottenLegacy (Tue Aug 23 17:03:33 2005): ...

ForgottenLegacy (Tue Aug 23 17:03:33 2005):
O_o

As I've said I've been wrong before. z-Z Thanks for clarifying.
CheeToS (Tue Aug 23 17:02:52 2005):
Graal4 is a mixture of languages; Delphi...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-24-2005, 01:01 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Actually, Graal4 was written in the same language...

Actually, Graal4 was written in the same language as Graal2, and has the same interface. Graal4 is a merge between the technical side of v3 and the visual side of v2, from what I understand, although...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2005, 10:34 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 7,514
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Translation: Don't use the while() function...

Translation: Don't use the while() function serverside. It would crash a server. z-z
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,391
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
if (keypressed) // This is an event if...

if (keypressed) // This is an event
if (keydown(int)) // This is a condition
if (keydown2(int,bool)) // This is also a condition, like keydown
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-23-2005, 07:26 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
This is what I heard: Graalv4 will be released...

This is what I heard: Graalv4 will be released today (23Aug2005) to VIP members only.

That's all I know. z-z Malinko's the one who told me, and here's the linkey:
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2005, 08:32 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Then explain how to get it? I WANT V4! RWAR

Then explain how to get it? I WANT V4! RWAR
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2005, 07:53 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Explain, and where? The new downloaded setup.exe...

Explain, and where? The new downloaded setup.exe doesn't have it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-22-2005, 10:52 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
The hell? o_O -Confused- Without toweapons...

The hell? o_O -Confused-

Without toweapons for the offline mode, how do you test weapons offline?

You can't. Toweapons should be like how 'followplayer;' was, it'll work offline but not online....
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-22-2005, 08:24 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Well that's obvious. I'm saying no one uploaded...

Well that's obvious. I'm saying no one uploaded it to the NPC Server, but there was some kid who uploaded it to a level, and I'd rather not comb through our 1000+ levels on Babylon looking for one...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-22-2005, 07:42 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
That won't work with serverside scripts or GS2,...

That won't work with serverside scripts or GS2, both of which I mainly script in. Also, there is a bug with my editor and several, serveral scripts of mine do not work, but when I upload them to a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-22-2005, 06:10 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Uh, Raiden. Stefan will keep GraalEditor.exe....

Uh, Raiden. Stefan will keep GraalEditor.exe. It's a program vital for making levels, period. Also, documentation + wordpad works for scripters who don't have internet. :P (Hey, it's what I do when I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-22-2005, 02:36 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Python, I, just yesturday, found weapons that...

Python, I, just yesturday, found weapons that popped up in our NC because of toweapons. No one uploaded them, and they weren't there the day before. x-x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-22-2005, 12:39 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,387
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Well, could the RC be made for the Mac OSX or...

Well, could the RC be made for the Mac OSX or something? I have several friends who have nice development skills, but are on a Mac. x-x
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-22-2005, 12:34 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,383
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Babylon is hiring!

Yup. Babylon is hiring one or two Gani makers. We expect high quality work, but don't expect to be swamped with a billion ganis a day. Send your best examples of your work to me, TGC, at...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-22-2005, 12:28 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I'm not talking about offline. Offline, I use...

I'm not talking about offline. Offline, I use toweapons when I script, but online, I want that command completely deprecated, as in removed from functionality. z-z
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2005, 10:12 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,273
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Well Windows XP already supports a multipage...

Well Windows XP already supports a multipage clipboard, or so I've heard, so yeah.

Stefan could make it have a prompt dialog...? I just want that command implimented. o-o Would be useful with a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,273
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
saveToClipboard();

Is there a function like this in GS2, that can save an object or a string to the user's clipboard? I know it's possible, I've seen scripts do it and I've scripted it in AppleScript. I'm just...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2005, 09:15 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,643
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
GuiTextListCtrl

Hey, how do you add text to a second column created with a GuiTextListCtrl? I'm not even sure how I could do this; I don't see any functions I could use. o_O For say, I wanna' rescript the profile...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-21-2005, 09:12 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,825
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
This is very, very scriptable with the current...

This is very, very scriptable with the current GS2 engine in v3. We'd just need to rescript the profile window and add a little button thingey, with an onaction line, and a triggeraction, and a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2005, 09:04 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 8,668
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Liek omigosh. Thanks a bunch dude!

Liek omigosh. Thanks a bunch dude!
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2005, 09:03 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,545
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Konidas, instead of insulting the poor fellow,...

Konidas, instead of insulting the poor fellow, offer him some advice such as why you think it's important and don't cut his ego down to size. Pretty much, that's what scripters ride on--their ego. So...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2005, 09:00 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I want the toweapons function disabled for online...

I want the toweapons function disabled for online servers.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-21-2005, 02:33 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Angry Down with Toweapons!

Okay. GS2 is out. I'm scripting in GS2, and I still see toweapons() listed as a function in the GS2 documents, under the scriptfunctions. Can we /please/ completely disable this command, period,...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 278

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.