Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2006, 08:09 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By Warcaptain
-suppresses rude comment- x_x

-suppresses rude comment- x_x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-29-2006, 08:03 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,022
Posted By Warcaptain
Yeah, but having 125 players lacks its luster...

Yeah, but having 125 players lacks its luster when you are bribing them to stay with staff tools and such ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2006, 11:32 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,537
Posted By Warcaptain
I really dont like the tree roots x_x and...

I really dont like the tree roots x_x and especialy not the grass.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-27-2006, 07:37 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,267
Posted By Warcaptain
Just like any other game, I am sure its not THAT...

Just like any other game, I am sure its not THAT big of a deal if you just let someone thats visiting play on your account.. but its not allowed so that you can not try to say "it wasnt me" and also...
Forum: Future Improvements 04-27-2006, 08:11 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 914
Posted By Warcaptain
I have already pushed this issue with Stefan, he...

I have already pushed this issue with Stefan, he won't do it. He wants to use addtiledef2 isntead of adding new tiles.

Which I can understand.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-27-2006, 08:09 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,267
Posted By Warcaptain
Then that is the price you pay for letting that...

Then that is the price you pay for letting that happen..

The real reason is because they want each person to pay for their own account.. otherwise hundreds of people can share one account.. one...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2006, 08:16 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,185
Posted By Warcaptain
Why would anyone care about being hosted? All it...

Why would anyone care about being hosted? All it means is that you show up on the server list.. but you still have to pay..

What are the requirements for CLASSIC list.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,616
Posted By Warcaptain
What? I ran enigma for 4 years all by myself.....

What? I ran enigma for 4 years all by myself.. then Nemesis's homophobic self decided to fire me for no reason.. then WITHOUT me enigma died.

And my game? I sold it. I realized the time it...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2006, 08:01 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,616
Posted By Warcaptain
For real... x_x

For real... x_x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,022
Posted By Warcaptain
He's probably okay when it comes to scripting...

He's probably okay when it comes to scripting tiny impressive things to completed worlds.. but when it comes to actually creating a new project he sucks. He got mad and quit Mana Realms because we...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2006, 06:08 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,616
Posted By Warcaptain
HAHAHAH KuJi, YOU running Graal2001?? HAHAHAHA ...

HAHAHAH KuJi, YOU running Graal2001?? HAHAHAHA

Oh I am sorry, thats just hilarious.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2006, 06:03 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,022
Posted By Warcaptain
I would not call him the best, but he's very...

I would not call him the best, but he's very good.

But he's useless. Which makes him the worst.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-26-2006, 03:01 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,877
Posted By Warcaptain
Tom doesnt do anything for Graal.

Tom doesnt do anything for Graal.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2006, 02:55 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,022
Posted By Warcaptain
What else would you expect from Yen, undependable...

What else would you expect from Yen, undependable and untalented.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 8,270
Posted By Warcaptain
This time it failed because of the staff working...

This time it failed because of the staff working on it, not because of the PW itself.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-24-2006, 12:09 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,269
Posted By Warcaptain
Foh rizzle.. If I had time to find the thread...

Foh rizzle.. If I had time to find the thread where I said this would happen.. I would .. but since I dont I'll just say it:

told you so!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,706
Posted By Warcaptain
You can draw an image/background ctrl behind the...

You can draw an image/background ctrl behind the GraalControl to create a "background" image easily.

Also, you could have a tiles for background and lay the actual walkable tiles on layer 1 and...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-23-2006, 04:08 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 8,030
Posted By Warcaptain
findareaplayers is a function you could easily...

findareaplayers is a function you could easily make yourself.. in fact I have already made one.. here (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65063)
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-21-2006, 09:18 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 733
Posted By Warcaptain
Can not drink in US until you are 21... and some...

Can not drink in US until you are 21... and some people are trying to make it 24.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-21-2006, 08:48 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 733
Posted By Warcaptain
:-D Thanks guys Can't do much in the US when...

:-D Thanks guys

Can't do much in the US when you are 19... just savor your last taste of 'teenage' years.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-19-2006, 01:38 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,674
Posted By Warcaptain
Eh you can just put warps on the outer edges to...

Eh you can just put warps on the outer edges to the beggining of the other side.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Warcaptain
Really you need to learn about Graal.. they dont...

Really you need to learn about Graal.. they dont care! Nor do they have any reason to care about that. Maloria makes them money, plenty of it because they get in the upper 80-90 players. You...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-18-2006, 01:41 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Warcaptain
Not really, Graal reserved the right in their ToS...

Not really, Graal reserved the right in their ToS to change or modify at will without notice.. which means their ToS is bull because they can just make up rules whenever. This is not a democracy, ...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-17-2006, 06:23 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Warcaptain
Malinko: I never wanted to 'get with'...

Malinko:
I never wanted to 'get with' Kisharha.. I asked her if she wanted to hangout because she lived only a few blocks from me. She said yes, and offered to bring over some festivities. She was...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Warcaptain
Thallen please just be quiet x_x your comments...

Thallen please just be quiet x_x your comments are making those of us who are actually trying to get people educated about the goings on of Graal look bad with your rediculous comments that are only...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.