Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 234
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: user13-xo
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2002, 02:35 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,701
Posted By user13-xo
:megaeek: Amazing

:megaeek: Amazing
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2002, 03:55 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,862
Posted By user13-xo
lmao

O.o im retarded lol i know what they are now..... i never knew they were called string arrays O.o X.x But that dont explain how i should make the damn npc look....

if (keydown(1) && this.box>0)...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2002, 03:37 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,862
Posted By user13-xo
O.o String arry = non-p2p?

I have heard of loops (duh) but string arrays?? i heard of lists too but still string arrays? :O Can u explain or will i have to ponder....
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2002, 03:00 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,862
Posted By user13-xo
Talking =o Idea....

i could set each one as.... set hasbox1! :D

buuuut.... How would i access em all?? Without doing a HUGE EEK
script....

if (hasbox#v(this.box))
Obviously that dont work.... any ways around...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2002, 02:32 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,862
Posted By user13-xo
Chrisz: Storing a hell of a lot of info....

Chrisz: How can i store LOADS of info in a string.... like
client.boxes="box1" "box7"
and then.... arf make it so i can select what box i have?
and no im not asking for scripts just i havent ever...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2002, 12:52 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 716
Posted By user13-xo
Angry Chrisz: Good 'ole music! :D

Chrisz: ARRRRRRRF, Im really gonna rip my hair on this one....
Anyone know ANY tunes for ANY graal instruments?? :X
I know one and a bit (dont ask how i know a bit i just do...)

Starwars:...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2002, 06:54 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,612
Posted By user13-xo
Its easier in other OS then XP, XP wont let me do...

Its easier in other OS then XP, XP wont let me do it witht he open with menu, i have to do it manully. In other OSs all you have to do is double click, a open with dialog will pop up. Find where you...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-07-2002, 06:29 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,173
Posted By user13-xo
Re: :)

You dont ask to be on PW Team, plus that post is asking
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-04-2002, 12:11 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,749
Posted By user13-xo
Some people do it anyway

Some people do it anyway
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-04-2002, 06:38 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,749
Posted By user13-xo
Don't use playersays use if (playerchats &&...

Don't use playersays use
if (playerchats && strequals(#c,destory)) {
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2002, 02:55 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,806
Posted By user13-xo
Why would you need a Gobal Bugs Admin when most...

Why would you need a Gobal Bugs Admin when most servers have a Bugs Team that fixes the bugs?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2002, 11:07 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,633
Posted By user13-xo
Alantis isnt up either

Alantis isnt up either
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2002, 10:47 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,091
Posted By user13-xo
I hope Babylon is getting a NPC Server :)

I hope Babylon is getting a NPC Server :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2002, 10:39 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,954
Posted By user13-xo
:grrr: Ape lied to me!! He told me he was...

:grrr: Ape lied to me!! He told me he was Captain, oh well I'll take the tag away when Babylon gets back up. Shavo makes great GFX better then Dark Angel :D .warp2ukew is on the Scripting Team with...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2002, 10:19 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,954
Posted By user13-xo
I was right :D

I was right :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2002, 09:27 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,954
Posted By user13-xo
Zen didnt have rights how could he of done it? I...

Zen didnt have rights how could he of done it? I might know who it is too :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-01-2002, 09:24 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,877
Posted By user13-xo
*picks Babylon cause i work there as Admin :D *

*picks Babylon cause i work there as Admin :D *
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-31-2002, 05:57 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,028
Posted By user13-xo
Im a homeboy I used to be on Andor a lot then I...

Im a homeboy I used to be on Andor a lot then I became staff on Babylon and i been there now. Would one of those npcs be one i have in my test level?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-30-2002, 10:18 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,942
Posted By user13-xo
Good Idea :)

Good Idea :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-30-2002, 09:10 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,954
Posted By user13-xo
I was messing around ;) We are still hiring...

I was messing around ;)

We are still hiring LATs and NATs. Thats the only thing I hire. If you want to be GAT talk to Dark Angel out GFX Admin. We dont have a SFX Team. FAQ Admin is Sly. Police...
Forum: Hiring for N-Pulse 05-30-2002, 12:25 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 32,377
Posted By user13-xo
Someone told me this yesturday. I don't know if...

Someone told me this yesturday. I don't know if it really was stolen or not.... I would have to ask LH where he got the music
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-30-2002, 11:41 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,954
Posted By user13-xo
You left Admin out =P I get to work on another...

You left Admin out =P I get to work on another server!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-30-2002, 05:32 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,954
Posted By user13-xo
Well Babylon has changed a lot. There are now...

Well Babylon has changed a lot. There are now ways to many money. I fixed mushroom picking and shoe making. Now I am working on improvements and Events.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-30-2002, 04:24 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,954
Posted By user13-xo
I want a npc server for Babylon then i wouldnt...

I want a npc server for Babylon then i wouldnt have to stand in a level so the timer would work >_<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 08:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,203
Posted By user13-xo
Thats 3 months! :(

Thats 3 months! :(
Showing results 151 to 175 of 234

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.