Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 357
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: oinknessx
Forum: Level Design 02-26-2005, 07:25 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 919
Posted By oinknessx
Ehh?! You made your own 3D level? Looks pretty...

Ehh?! You made your own 3D level? Looks pretty sweet, heh..... reminds me of that place on Final Fantasy 7 where the guy lives on the penninsula all by himself (but without the bridge)

8/10
Forum: Future Improvements 02-25-2005, 08:27 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,247
Posted By oinknessx
None of the ideas in the future improvement...

None of the ideas in the future improvement forums will probably take off - that's why they're here and not on graal. It's fun making them though. "In a perfect world" hehe.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-25-2005, 08:25 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,717
Posted By oinknessx
The point of the idea wasn't to make it a lot of...

The point of the idea wasn't to make it a lot of scripting, it was to make it easier to people to make levels, wether they're new to it or have been doing it for a long time.. Usually lats can't...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-25-2005, 07:29 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,247
Posted By oinknessx
"Oh yeah!" yelled the koolaid jar... I backed...

"Oh yeah!" yelled the koolaid jar... I backed slowly from the destroyed wall with the demented jar of beverage glaring at me, menacingly..
Forum: Future Improvements 02-25-2005, 05:01 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,247
Posted By oinknessx
No, it wouldn't be a cheap little webpage with a...

No, it wouldn't be a cheap little webpage with a java applet.. It would be like having a graal client for your playerworld - the playerworld files would be inside the exe, so people couldn't get...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-25-2005, 04:33 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,247
Posted By oinknessx
Graal would be online and the client games...

Graal would be online and the client games wouldn't. I'm sure if the people liked the offline experience, they would try out the online experience.. There are still many things that need to be done...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,247
Posted By oinknessx
Yes they could - they would be in a text file or...

Yes they could - they would be in a text file or something that you also drag onto the convertor thingy.

Everything that works online would work offline, but without the crippling lag..
Forum: Zone 02-24-2005, 06:59 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,409
Posted By oinknessx
Mini-game Dodgeball :D

Mini-game

Dodgeball :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2005, 06:25 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,935
Posted By oinknessx
Wrong, if people are reading a tutorial, they're...

Wrong, if people are reading a tutorial, they're probably reading it for a reason... The guide wasn't made for "veterans" to read, it was made for new players, a guide is seriously needed - it should...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-24-2005, 12:30 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,247
Posted By oinknessx
Client Fuse

Here's another great idea I had, which I thought would be very useful.. It should be possible to have a "client generator" similar to gif2mng I guess, where you click and drag all of your playerworld...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,935
Posted By oinknessx
It's a good start (finally) Maybe also make...

It's a good start (finally)

Maybe also make this thread sticky or something. :)
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-23-2005, 08:30 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,019
Posted By oinknessx
Smile Get GK Going!

Some Ideas I had that I thought might help GK get "on the road again" and maybe attract new players, or return some of the old players who left.

GK right now is not even a game... You just log on,...
Forum: Zone 02-21-2005, 06:58 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,486
Posted By oinknessx
I'm glad to hear our ideas were good enough to...

I'm glad to hear our ideas were good enough to deserve some new graphics and such.... I'll be here when you have the stuff ready so that I can begin work on the map I guess. I was also going to make...
Forum: Tech Support 02-20-2005, 05:09 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,028
Posted By oinknessx
Oooh Mr. Jagen... That's rude! You should have...

Oooh Mr. Jagen... That's rude! You should have been able to realize, through deductive reasoning, that this person is of a different country / language... And maybe also a newbie! :frown: Why you...
Forum: Tech Support 02-20-2005, 04:24 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,028
Posted By oinknessx
Hehe.... try downloading it through the setup.exe...

Hehe.... try downloading it through the setup.exe

If you already have, try going to the folder and open "Remotecontrol.exe"
Forum: Samurai 02-20-2005, 01:58 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,974
Posted By oinknessx
They should give the kingdom to other people. In...

They should give the kingdom to other people. In fact, there should be elections maybe once every couple months to see who the new kingdom leaders will be..
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-20-2005, 12:07 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,829
Posted By oinknessx
Off topic here, but..... This vlad ye speak...

Off topic here, but.....

This vlad ye speak of..

He's an old friend of mine from Tribulation, we worked together there. I just found out yesterday.. I missed all the doods from trib, giltwist...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-19-2005, 08:25 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,829
Posted By oinknessx
-- Nevermind, it was all a misunderstanding!...

--

Nevermind, it was all a misunderstanding!

I should Vlad's account had been "stolen" but actually Vlad has a friend who lives nearby who comes over and sends messages sometimes.. (i received...
Forum: Zone 02-19-2005, 07:50 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,195
Posted By oinknessx
I guess it's a good idea, I haven't played KOTH...

I guess it's a good idea, I haven't played KOTH before though.

Maybe make it so you move up the hill slowly (because It's a hill)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2005, 07:38 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 7,981
Posted By oinknessx
RE: signifies a reply! Now we are learning like...

RE: signifies a reply! Now we are learning like smart people do!! :)
Forum: Graphic Design 02-19-2005, 04:58 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,466
Posted By oinknessx
It's awesome.. o-o You can make our album art plz...

It's awesome.. o-o You can make our album art plz :O
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-19-2005, 03:48 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,829
Posted By oinknessx
Oooh, bad idea there.... I know something you...

Oooh, bad idea there.... I know something you don't and I'm not willing to spill the beans, It's a big secret. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2005, 03:13 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,098
Posted By oinknessx
Die Hard is a movie! I've seen a lot of pop...

Die Hard is a movie!

I've seen a lot of pop culture guilds, with bands, game characters, and more. My only question is: Is it legal? Like, for copyrighted names and stuff? :o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2005, 03:11 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,892
Posted By oinknessx
I used to watch this everytime I went to the...

I used to watch this everytime I went to the site. So I saw it like 5 times maybe. But I forgot all about it, thanks for posting this... It brings back many memories!
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-19-2005, 03:06 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,161
Posted By oinknessx
Ye shouldn't try to evade the internal functions...

Ye shouldn't try to evade the internal functions of Graal! *grabs pitchfork*!
Just kidding, lol....

Happy Birthday Hoss, guy who used to fish with me on Graal2001 on the Pirate Crew ship, and...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 357

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.