Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Future Improvements 12-07-2006, 11:43 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm sorry....what? If I've interpreted that...

I'm sorry....what?

If I've interpreted that into English correctly, you are claiming that computers are not defined by the computer itself, but by the software manufacturers biases? Ok, its a...
Forum: Zormite Republic 12-07-2006, 08:23 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,882
Posted By CidNight1142
I think he's just trying to get it right. Also,...

I think he's just trying to get it right. Also, I think it gets him hot and bothered when someone says something like 'its not religious'...when...you know...it is.
Forum: Zormite Republic 12-07-2006, 07:48 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,882
Posted By CidNight1142
Native American shamans didn't have religious...

Native American shamans didn't have religious undertones. They were a religious tone. They were religious leaders and spiritual healers.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-07-2006, 06:05 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,389
Posted By CidNight1142
Do you use a tablet? Just out of curiosity.

Do you use a tablet? Just out of curiosity.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-07-2006, 04:47 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By CidNight1142
You win a free kitten pic! ...

You win a free kitten pic!
http://shadowdane.shackspace.com/cats_files/RAM.jpg

Now stop being such a damned prick.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-07-2006, 04:30 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By CidNight1142
Honestly, do you really think it is unreasonable...

Honestly, do you really think it is unreasonable that the mac users of graalonline request Stefan extends development tools to us? We're not demanding anything. We're expecting this company to...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By CidNight1142
Hilarious was a good word for it. Sometimes,...

Hilarious was a good word for it. Sometimes, when I'm in a bad mood, I go and read about the newest news on GK....from 2003!
Forum: Future Improvements 12-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By CidNight1142
Nah, I'm not really a cult of apple type. I like...

Nah, I'm not really a cult of apple type. I like my computer, but I have no disillusions that its some amazing machine with super powers. I'd say I like macs better than PCs, but that might just be...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By CidNight1142
My thought, at the time that I made that post...

My thought, at the time that I made that post (nearly 3 months ago, by the way) was that Maniaman was making this officially. As in working for Stefan. I have no desire for 'attention', however, it...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-06-2006, 08:02 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By CidNight1142
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was supposed...

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was supposed to provide myself with services that I paid for already.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-06-2006, 01:01 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,714
Posted By CidNight1142
Although on that note it might be cool to have a...

Although on that note it might be cool to have a matching wizzy for the PMoP etc.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-05-2006, 05:31 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,364
Posted By CidNight1142
The meaning is not self-explanatory in the least....

The meaning is not self-explanatory in the least.

Holocaust, maybe?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-05-2006, 05:28 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,819
Posted By CidNight1142
It's a little bit of a copout in terms of content...

It's a little bit of a copout in terms of content additions. But then again, the adding of old items has been used as a copout for content additions for years. It's sort of a tradition by now.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2006, 01:04 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,122
Posted By CidNight1142
Or alot of people who won't remember or care...

Or alot of people who won't remember or care about this goal in 2 months when it happens.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-05-2006, 12:10 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,029
Posted By CidNight1142
I'm not sure why everyone has to put a "i did...

I'm not sure why everyone has to put a "i did this in 4 minutes and 15.75 seconds!!!!" clause on every piece of artwork. Especially this sort of thing. This stuff is about creativity, not...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,122
Posted By CidNight1142
Uh...Sure? Why the **** not.

Uh...Sure?

Why the **** not.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-04-2006, 08:15 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 4,859
Posted By CidNight1142
As Curt said, arms seem a bit long. And also,...

As Curt said, arms seem a bit long. And also, make the hands not parralel with the body like that. They should be oriented with palms facing the hips. Besides that, really very nice.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-04-2006, 08:12 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,601
Posted By CidNight1142
I'd have to say steer clear of gradients on the...

I'd have to say steer clear of gradients on the sky. They look pretty cheap.

Add clouds and make the horizon...not so boring.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-04-2006, 08:07 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,819
Posted By CidNight1142
The only people who will be against this are...

The only people who will be against this are those who are already ridiculously rich.

I'm for anything that could potentially deflate the price of any item over the 1-2 RoW range.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-04-2006, 03:00 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,529
Posted By CidNight1142
Major bummer. Hopefully you drop by sometimes. ...

Major bummer. Hopefully you drop by sometimes. Bring wine!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,819
Posted By CidNight1142
85 EC's? Lord...

85 EC's? Lord...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 12-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,269
Posted By CidNight1142
Here here, to the greatest leader GK has ever...

Here here, to the greatest leader GK has ever seen!

Congrats, dear Alan.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-23-2006, 04:43 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 37,672
Posted By CidNight1142
Rock on.

Rock on.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-23-2006, 12:09 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,771
Posted By CidNight1142
Wooh, you're fast. I edited that out.

Wooh, you're fast. I edited that out.
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-22-2006, 11:58 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,650
Posted By CidNight1142
Um...happy birthday..

Um...happy birthday..
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.