Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-07-2005, 04:21 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,355
Posted By Akoalin
Hallo there. Enjoy the forums, but don't break...

Hallo there. Enjoy the forums, but don't break the rules or we'll break you <3
Forum: Zone 10-07-2005, 02:36 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,309
Posted By Akoalin
I don't really like this idea... ...

I don't really like this idea...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Nythe/aybyhnctsmyt.png



You're stupid cause you didn't realise they were intentional. :rolleyes:
Forum: Gfx submissions 10-07-2005, 02:31 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 8,222
Posted By Akoalin
In a way, all the dualies are cheap ._o

In a way, all the dualies are cheap ._o
Forum: Zone 10-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,042
Posted By Akoalin
Please don't quote messages that long... an werk...

Please don't quote messages that long... an werk awn ur gramer plez

I like the ideas... I'de like to see them put into Zone before judging them though.
Forum: Zone 10-03-2005, 04:27 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,974
Posted By Akoalin
Metal bullets would be disintegrated/melted......

Metal bullets would be disintegrated/melted... plasma bullets would just be absorbed and make the shield stronger... I don't see how metal bullets would go through...
Forum: Zone 10-02-2005, 02:19 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 2,923
Posted By Akoalin
Point proven. In my opinion, ETs should have...

Point proven.
In my opinion, ETs should have perfect/near perfect grammar, I'm not saying you haven't improved... you've improved alot. :) You're just not ET material...


Butt
out.


I was...
Forum: Zone 10-01-2005, 03:31 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 627
Posted By Akoalin
Eh. I would like to play without constantly...

Eh. I would like to play without constantly adding up deaths. and kills don't really matter to me.
Erm. How about, you can only put it on or off from a terminal on the dropship?
Forum: Zone 10-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 2,923
Posted By Akoalin
This is a horrible idea... :\ and Jin, no...

This is a horrible idea... :\

and Jin, no offense... you need to learn better grammar before you become staff... "KAY PPLZ LEZ HAV A EVNT! zzzzzzzz :asleep: "
Forum: Zone 10-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 627
Posted By Akoalin
*is about to die* *clicks box* *dies* ...

*is about to die*
*clicks box*
*dies*
*respawns*
*unchecks box*
*shutes uhp sum foos*
-repeat-
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-19-2005, 11:27 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,436
Posted By Akoalin
Quests are fun. I'm not going to disagree. I had...

Quests are fun. I'm not going to disagree. I had a problem with GTA (Graal the Adventure) getting all the hearts and swords, it took so freaking long just to get through the puzzles, making the...
Forum: Zone 09-19-2005, 04:33 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,166
Posted By Akoalin
Before we introduce new content, we should polish...

Before we introduce new content, we should polish up the old content. Some of the current GFX are mediocre and could use some work. The weapons need balancing... and not based on opinion...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-18-2005, 04:14 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,933
Posted By Akoalin
The door looks like it gets thinner when it...

The door looks like it gets thinner when it opens... other than that, nice job :)
I like the armoire too :D
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,552
Posted By Akoalin
No. Darth Maul made it. x.x You're fighting...

No. Darth Maul made it. x.x
You're fighting over an idea that's already been used. Kthx.
I kinda like it :)
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-16-2005, 10:34 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,552
Posted By Akoalin
You rotated it in photoshop *points to blurriness*

You rotated it in photoshop *points to blurriness*
Forum: Zone 09-16-2005, 01:52 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,547
Posted By Akoalin
Yeah... who pulls out a pistol during war?

Yeah... who pulls out a pistol during war?
Forum: Zone 09-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 776
Posted By Akoalin
As far as updates, I'de like him to try balancing...

As far as updates, I'de like him to try balancing the weapons. There has to be some way to find out a way to balance weapons not based on opinions...
Forum: Zone 09-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 3,253
Posted By Akoalin
Things on Zone that piss me off: Ap Pirces...

Things on Zone that piss me off:
Ap Pirces (when used properly are the cheapest weapon in the game...)
G18 (you can't move x.x)
Enhanced Pulsar
Blue Rifle
Anubis spawn raping with Mortar....
Forum: Zone 09-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,330
Posted By Akoalin
The gravitron does need to be slightly increased...

The gravitron does need to be slightly increased in damage. Flaming bullets would eliminate the purpose of a flamethrower.
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,153
Posted By Akoalin
Powerpuss... I should name my cat that. Um... I...

Powerpuss... I should name my cat that.
Um... I really don't like powerups though... notice how lame commandos are with their CURRENT speed.
Forum: Zone 09-11-2005, 06:35 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 772
Posted By Akoalin
Someone's been takin a lil' too many happy pills.

Someone's been takin a lil' too many happy pills.
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,516
Posted By Akoalin
*Agrees* You did very well on the bottom one,...

*Agrees*
You did very well on the bottom one, the others look like pieces of paper.
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-10-2005, 03:05 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 8,664
Posted By Akoalin
It's nice, it looks a little big, and could use...

It's nice, it looks a little big, and could use another direction.Nice shading, nice shape, and overall... nice.
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,069
Posted By Akoalin
They look like super soakers! Nice! I give them...

They look like super soakers! Nice! I give them 9/10 :D
Jkool's has a lil' better shadin though.
Forum: Zone 09-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,814
Posted By Akoalin
The guy mortaring Sweep Fleet respawn and...

The guy mortaring Sweep Fleet respawn and interupts 3 consecutive spars on deathmatch calls someone cheap. HMMMMM...
Forum: Gfx submissions 09-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,697
Posted By Akoalin
Honestly, it's better than my first. It has nice...

Honestly, it's better than my first. It has nice shape, but needs more detail in the shading, try to make it shiney :p but don't pillow shade...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.