Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 344
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: prozac424242
Forum: Tech Support 07-13-2003, 12:02 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,116
Posted By prozac424242
thanks for the link, but that address does not...

thanks for the link, but that address does not work for me.
looks like noxeo.com is down.

even a list of npcserver commands and a brief desciption
of what the mean would be helpful.
I...
Forum: Tech Support 07-12-2003, 02:21 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,116
Posted By prozac424242
in computer programming, when you create a...

in computer programming, when you create a languague and write a parser, one of the rules thats good to keep is backwards compatability as you roll out new versions.

Still, I remember now,...
Forum: Tech Support 07-12-2003, 07:05 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,116
Posted By prozac424242
becasue, I admit that I dont know how t use an...

becasue, I admit that I dont know how t use an npcserver.

Is there a file somewhere that has the most essential basic
commands for npcservers?

i learned in 1.26 on up ... the classic style....
Forum: Tech Support 07-12-2003, 06:29 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,116
Posted By prozac424242
npcserver will not stay off

I bought a playerworld today and so far so good until this ....

I go in the server1 web interface, with the right port, and with my login for playerworld16, which I own.

I turn off the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-12-2003, 01:20 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 6,066
Posted By prozac424242
yaaaa!

i jsut got the email that I could register Realms,
I paid for the 6 months, got the reply and BOOM
I oculd log into my RC!!!! YAAAAAAYAAAAA!

I have been skipping and dancing and going totally...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2003, 09:42 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 13,141
Posted By prozac424242
Stefan did forum pm me that they are debating to...

Stefan did forum pm me that they are debating to allow offline scripting in the graal game, becasue of the new scripting engine he is working on. it is not totally clear on exactly what it all...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2003, 12:17 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 13,141
Posted By prozac424242
Exactly Kai, I agree with you. Like most...

Exactly Kai, I agree with you.

Like most learning processes, the amount you learn from npc lessons will be very much related to what you put into them.

it will not work to just be a sponge and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-03-2003, 02:49 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 13,141
Posted By prozac424242
As my Pascal programming teacher said in my first...

As my Pascal programming teacher said in my first year fo college,
as he handed out printed code to us students during a programming session,

"I could have emailed this all to you,
but to really...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-03-2003, 05:40 AM
Replies: 140
Views: 13,141
Posted By prozac424242
Sounds like a good idea, I'm a bit rusty at...

Sounds like a good idea, I'm a bit rusty at gscript in particular,
but i find that once you know that basics of computer programming and how algorithms work, you just need to know how to say it in a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2003, 11:51 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 5,464
Posted By prozac424242
I just got my graal.net account made, and my...

I just got my graal.net account made, and my playerworld idea is sent in. As stated in there, Realms will be designed in a way that players involved in it could go on in there forever.

And...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-28-2003, 02:38 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 5,464
Posted By prozac424242
Ah yes, Dale Carnegie wrote a great book "how to...

Ah yes, Dale Carnegie wrote a great book "how to win friends and in fluence people". Everyone who writes on these forums should read it. Each chapter sums up a basic princibple.
I have only read...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-27-2003, 01:09 AM
Replies: 98
Views: 5,464
Posted By prozac424242
As for getting the money together, for some...

As for getting the money together, for some folks, it may be tough. So here is a way that your establshed player comminuty or staff can help with the cost of hosting the playerworld.

1. have a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2003, 03:02 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 4,651
Posted By prozac424242
yes, I am one of sanstrata's founding father's,...

yes, I am one of sanstrata's founding father's, and i am back. Hi Anu! I remember you! good to see you are still around.

And Realms (see my sig) is a playerworld that i will be making,
totally...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2003, 02:33 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 4,651
Posted By prozac424242
How to get the players to pay for your...

How to get the players to pay for your playerworld:

1. have a world the people want to play

2. have a checking account, and an email account, and a website (even a free website from angelfire...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-24-2003, 01:06 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,388
Posted By prozac424242
Kai, I am honored by your hooray. We have had...

Kai, I am honored by your hooray. We have had many discussions in the past, not all of them pleasant, I forgive all and ask forgiveness for all I may have said or done. A clean slate is presented....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-24-2003, 12:51 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,388
Posted By prozac424242
prozac iz bak!

Yo Graal homies,

Prozac is back! One of Sanstrata's founding fathers,
and still playing graal. Drop me a line if you remember me.

And yes, there are plans for Sanstrata to come back,
BUT, I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2003, 02:51 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 28,344
Posted By prozac424242
(from the start of this long tread)

ok Nemisis,
as the co-original owner,
(there were two of us, sabin and i both equal)
i emailed you about Sanstrata
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-06-2003, 01:10 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,387
Posted By prozac424242
yes

As co-creator and former owner of Sanstrata,
i do fully support Donald Shimoda's work on this playerworld.

There will be more than sufficently new features
to Sanstrata to attract players old...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2003, 10:33 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,187
Posted By prozac424242
i can tell you why the RCs were not IP range...

i can tell you why the RCs were not IP range blocked;
because myself and others were on dial up modems
(i still got 56k) and with large ISPs like MSN, they have
so many possible connections that...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-01-2003, 12:17 AM
Replies: 113
Views: 5,172
Posted By prozac424242
You have realised that people on Graal help you...

You have realised that people on Graal
help you get stuff so they can take it from you:

welcome to the game!

I don't think Kai is the best scripter,
but Stefan is, becasue he created the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-28-2003, 05:07 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,187
Posted By prozac424242
Speaking of past management (i used to own sans) ...

Speaking of past management (i used to own sans)

One thing i learned was that ANY server
can have:
-cool npcs
-sweet levels
-fun quests
-a developing storyline

but it takes only a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-23-2003, 04:01 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,640
Posted By prozac424242
sweet

some kickin' good effects there!
reminds me a bit of one i did a while ago,
pardon if youve already seen this but
i feel like positng it again.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-22-2003, 07:12 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,187
Posted By prozac424242
ya

Good improvemnts Don.
The tiles do look better in that more recent
snapshot, more like stone than ice.
Some kind of chimney in that theme would be good also perhaps.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-16-2003, 10:52 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 5,545
Posted By prozac424242
it was like a year ago or more that i sugested...

it was like a year ago or more that
i sugested to Stefan that he enable a webcam interface.
it was after he added the voice interface.

Or, we can just submit heads that look like us
(head242 I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-10-2003, 11:57 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,001
Posted By prozac424242
san

The worst mistake made on san
(by myself and other admins and owners, over time)
was to give too many rights out to too many staff.

One complaint is that IP blocking does not work for dial up...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 344

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.