Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 450
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Godzilla
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,057
Posted By Godzilla
Funny how you held D with a Mp5 SD and walled me...

Funny how you held D with a Mp5 SD and walled me the entire time with the bonus +1 damage glitch from when you played in gangs.

Who lost boy.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,057
Posted By Godzilla
He must be doing something right to beat me 10...

He must be doing something right to beat me 10 times and you never did :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,021
Posted By Godzilla
The whole idea is based off of the influx of...

The whole idea is based off of the influx of players that could potentially join us, although I like the idea of halving gun prices I feel like a money increase for jobs would still be needed.
...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,021
Posted By Godzilla
I feel like the only way to address our...

I feel like the only way to address our player-base problem is to take a stab in the dark with the ability to actually obtain items and wealth within the game.

With the way Era is now, you're...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-08-2014, 05:21 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,057
Posted By Godzilla
I had a series with Corey; "First to 10" ...

I had a series with Corey; "First to 10"

Corey; 10; Flawless x1
Godzilla; 8; Flawless x1

He lucked out a bit on his Neo, I refused to use any other gun than my navy.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-06-2014, 04:34 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 9,451
Posted By Godzilla
I hate how influenced people are by someones...

I hate how influenced people are by someones history.

It's pathetic really.

The players with classic accounts were basically brought up with Era and matured with it. I hate that the community...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 9,451
Posted By Godzilla
The past is the past, maturity is measured on...

The past is the past, maturity is measured on your actions in the now. I'm glad we have Exolia as the new Manager, a lot better than recycling old managers.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2014, 06:52 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,057
Posted By Godzilla
Let's go ahead and throw EP onto that list, kids...

Let's go ahead and throw EP onto that list, kids done well for himself.

We both shat on Corey last night, everyone has there off nights so I won't be too big noted about the flawless I got on...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,057
Posted By Godzilla
ok graal10259205282590151

ok graal10259205282590151
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,057
Posted By Godzilla
I did and still smack you kids around. Idek what...

I did and still smack you kids around. Idek what you're sayin'
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2014, 08:28 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,815
Posted By Godzilla
I proposed the same idea a while ago. I...

I proposed the same idea a while ago.

I think the next step if we want to have any hope at all of surviving is to do what I stated above.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-04-2014, 01:38 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,021
Posted By Godzilla
Sounds great. I feel like the only way we...

Sounds great.

I feel like the only way we could release more guns, with better stats as an incentive for people to play in gangs is if everything became more easily access-able though.

Jobs...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 9,451
Posted By Godzilla
Considering for months before I even logged back...

Considering for months before I even logged back onto this game you were crying about being the only person on the team creating anything, doing anything, I think it's a funny contradiction.


...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 9,451
Posted By Godzilla
I've watched you for the last 2 months with the...

I've watched you for the last 2 months with the help of maybe 5 of the countless developers create the new gmap, try to fix gangs, do countless projects on your own.

I'm not interested in holding...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,057
Posted By Godzilla
bahahhaa, stick to rapping

bahahhaa, stick to rapping
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,815
Posted By Godzilla
Make everything cheaper. Make jobs pay a...

Make everything cheaper.

Make jobs pay a lot more.

The higher-tier weapons can only be bought via ECs, MVP coins, other collateral than cash.

Guns like Desert Raven, Shipka, ACR, Tommy Gun,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2014, 03:20 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 9,451
Posted By Godzilla
I know basic scripting and level development, I'm...

I know basic scripting and level development, I'm just not a big fan on them. I can easily read a script and change it accordingly but I don't like making levels at all.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 9,451
Posted By Godzilla
R.I.P Era

R.I.P Era
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-02-2014, 04:00 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 9,451
Posted By Godzilla
I think we all saw this one coming, glad you...

I think we all saw this one coming, glad you decided to hand it down before it was too late unlike former management.

Goes to show that you always had Era's intentions in mind but couldn't deliver...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-20-2014, 04:05 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,057
Posted By Godzilla
I would have to strongly disagree a lot with your...

I would have to strongly disagree a lot with your rankings.

Corey can dominate me 65% of the time we spar or we manage to get each other VERY low and one of us will get away with a sneaky wall to...
Forum: Server Maintenance 09-17-2014, 05:40 AM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,738
Posted By Godzilla
Can't say I disagree though, Era's staff team is...

Can't say I disagree though, Era's staff team is full of useless people who do nothing but what's new?!

Also, seemingly haven't been able to log into any player-worlds since I logged off,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-15-2014, 12:50 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,450
Posted By Godzilla
on another note, plz nerf that mvp ak, that thing...

on another note, plz nerf that mvp ak, that thing is way too good
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-14-2014, 10:18 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,364
Posted By Godzilla
but srsly, any1 instrument or wut

but srsly, any1 instrument or wut
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-11-2014, 06:05 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,364
Posted By Godzilla
Musical Players

Just wondering, does anyone really play the musical instruments anymore? and or is there a little scene for it that I've yet to find?

When I stopped PKing, I decided to start buying all of the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 6,911
Posted By Godzilla
I gave up PKing a month ago when I was undeniably...

I gave up PKing a month ago when I was undeniably getting 1000 kills a week from sparring and only getting 50 or so deaths.

The players of this new generation just have no real concept of how to...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 450

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.