Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 7 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Showing results 151 to 175 of 202
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
doyouskate
Forum:
Zone
09-10-2008, 02:13 AM
Replies:
80
Guild Tournament!(Event)
Views:
7,719
Posted By
doyouskate
Ahahahaha, I thought the same thing..I read it...
Ahahahaha, I thought the same thing..I read it like 5 times..
Forum:
Gfx submissions
09-09-2008, 01:51 AM
Replies:
27
Smileys
Views:
2,281
Posted By
doyouskate
Ctrl + L is lolling.
Ctrl + L is lolling.
Forum:
Zone
09-09-2008, 01:41 AM
Replies:
80
Guild Tournament!(Event)
Views:
7,719
Posted By
doyouskate
Me vs all?
Me vs all?
Forum:
Zone
08-31-2008, 10:49 PM
Replies:
49
A Day of Events - Thoughts/Requests/Questions
Views:
8,471
Posted By
doyouskate
I agree with him...when you logged it was fail....
I agree with him...when you logged it was fail. Funnest part was like 15 players dressing up with the nick name 'Sammy' apparently someone took it the wrong way and we all got locked.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
08-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Replies:
30
Dark Rifle / Rifle
Views:
3,970
Posted By
doyouskate
Hmm. :D
Hmm. :D
Forum:
Gfx submissions
08-28-2008, 05:03 PM
Replies:
30
Dark Rifle / Rifle
Views:
3,970
Posted By
doyouskate
I'm guessing he put that here cause Aeko said his...
I'm guessing he put that here cause Aeko said his gun looked like a super soaker, and he said lets see you make a futuristic gun. So John posted Aekos gun he made a while back. Heh Problem solved by...
Forum:
Zone
08-26-2008, 11:42 PM
Replies:
58
zone logo in the planet selection
Views:
4,546
Posted By
doyouskate
lol but you play zone too..
lol but you play zone too..
Forum:
Zone
08-25-2008, 10:49 PM
Replies:
97
Regarding future updates
Views:
10,341
Posted By
doyouskate
I guess so. IMO that's what will happen to the...
I guess so. IMO that's what will happen to the new planet.
Forum:
Zone
08-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Replies:
97
Regarding future updates
Views:
10,341
Posted By
doyouskate
Why it's not really gonna change it. Iricia gives...
Why it's not really gonna change it. Iricia gives the most kills...so unless you have a planet that is just a lame. It will be useless.
Forum:
Zone
08-25-2008, 10:39 PM
Replies:
97
Regarding future updates
Views:
10,341
Posted By
doyouskate
I don't think we need anymore. :o
I don't think we need anymore. :o
Forum:
Zone
08-23-2008, 06:07 AM
Replies:
68
jetpack
Views:
5,827
Posted By
doyouskate
Damn you guys type A LOT. I could never type that...
Damn you guys type A LOT. I could never type that much
Forum:
Zone
08-20-2008, 05:10 PM
Replies:
49
A Day of Events - Thoughts/Requests/Questions
Views:
8,471
Posted By
doyouskate
LOL, I question why he is FAQ...
LOL, I question why he is FAQ...
Forum:
Zone
08-19-2008, 06:54 AM
Replies:
42
The Temp-PA Applications
Views:
4,428
Posted By
doyouskate
You will have my support if you are PA of...
You will have my support if you are PA of Wildcross and host awesome games of See Tee Eff!!!
Forum:
Zone
08-18-2008, 08:28 PM
Replies:
42
The Temp-PA Applications
Views:
4,428
Posted By
doyouskate
Lol, what is the point of having applications for...
Lol, what is the point of having applications for "temp" PA?
Forum:
Zone
08-14-2008, 07:10 AM
Replies:
26
Poll:
Raise Carrot damage back to 40?
Views:
2,916
Posted By
doyouskate
Other way around I think. D is like a jab, and S...
Other way around I think. D is like a jab, and S is like a pimp slap.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
08-08-2008, 04:23 AM
Replies:
30
Dark Rifle / Rifle
Views:
3,970
Posted By
doyouskate
I dunno. I don't really like the design. IMO...
I dunno. I don't really like the design. IMO looks more like kv24
Forum:
Zone
08-08-2008, 04:19 AM
Replies:
49
A Day of Events - Thoughts/Requests/Questions
Views:
8,471
Posted By
doyouskate
When is it!?? Need to play CTF!
When is it!?? Need to play CTF!
Forum:
Zone
08-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Replies:
49
A Day of Events - Thoughts/Requests/Questions
Views:
8,471
Posted By
doyouskate
Spar Tourney and CTF.
Spar Tourney and CTF.
Forum:
Zone
07-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Replies:
27
Post your best Frags!
Views:
4,377
Posted By
doyouskate
Like 3 months ago. I have done better just i...
Like 3 months ago. I have done better just i wanted 2 take pic with my rp's.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
07-20-2008, 04:03 AM
Replies:
36
Weapon GFX- Sharp Rifle
Views:
5,251
Posted By
doyouskate
Maybe they could just change the gfx and make...
Maybe they could just change the gfx and make this the current sniper rifle. :o?
Forum:
Zone
07-18-2008, 04:38 AM
Replies:
54
New Vehicles
Views:
7,378
Posted By
doyouskate
How you know?
How you know?
Forum:
Zone
07-16-2008, 03:43 AM
Replies:
54
Glitch + Review
Views:
7,964
Posted By
doyouskate
You don't need to add the combat knife in there...
You don't need to add the combat knife in there because double shot is already better than Reapers. Also, I don't see how they are under powered Desear always owns me with them.
Forum:
Zone
07-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Replies:
72
A trip to Zone, the miniseries.
Views:
8,239
Posted By
doyouskate
Lol, by asking Zone guys to buy it for you?
Lol, by asking Zone guys to buy it for you?
Forum:
Gfx submissions
07-04-2008, 06:29 AM
Replies:
14
Three New Arms
Views:
1,846
Posted By
doyouskate
Very nice, I like the ones both ripped. Also, i...
Very nice, I like the ones both ripped. Also, i think this is in the wrong section in the forums, but I'm a forum newb so I'm probably wrong.
Forum:
Zone
07-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Replies:
35
Poll:
Poll: Hide Iricia, July 6-8
Views:
4,014
Posted By
doyouskate
Yessss!!! I haven't played a decent game of See...
Yessss!!! I haven't played a decent game of See Tee Eff with more than 15 people since like Dante hosted events on it. :mad:
Showing results 151 to 175 of 202
Page 7 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:27 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.