Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 224
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Moondeath_2
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By Moondeath_2
- Darlene, I don't have any reason why not to be...

- Darlene, I don't have any reason why not to be trusted but as I said global or not I still will help playerworlds. :redface:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2006, 05:42 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By Moondeath_2
True. But just saying it would be nice but then...

True. But just saying it would be nice but then again I really don't care.
- As of people who play graal are ungrateful to Stefan and always put out petty insults toward the game, when they could do...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By Moondeath_2
False, I have nothing agaisnt Era staff execpt...

False, I have nothing agaisnt Era staff execpt one I cannot remember the name of. :cool: There was an incident like that but my account had been remotely accessed some how and I've had this accounts...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2006, 05:09 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By Moondeath_2
Indeed I am.. but do you think it'll ever happen...

Indeed I am.. but do you think it'll ever happen I'm a good scripter and all that but still, I need a push toward it. :redface:
And if trust has anything to do with it who couldn't trust me i'm...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2006, 04:54 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By Moondeath_2
Haha ... been there done that constantly I help...

Haha ... been there done that constantly I help loads of playerworlds do I even get any reconization, no.



I wish.. :[



1. I am.
2. I am.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,185
Posted By Moondeath_2
Same thing Protagonist said a global RC wouldn't...

Same thing Protagonist said a global RC wouldn't be needed though and I'm on graal alot. :redface: And the fact I have alot of time on my hands and servers trust me enough already so getting RC...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,022
Posted By Moondeath_2
Oh is that why icarus sucks so bad, and on top of...

Oh is that why icarus sucks so bad, and on top of that and it's dead. Sage made most of it so don't lie i'll talk to him about it. :\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2006, 01:34 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,022
Posted By Moondeath_2
I'll pwnz0r ur 1337 skryp7 Don't bash...

I'll pwnz0r ur 1337 skryp7



Don't bash on people, you probably couldn't even tell what a timeout does, nor could you do half the things Yen does before bashing on someone make sure they don't...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,672
Posted By Moondeath_2
I don't have the problem on this computer but I...

I don't have the problem on this computer but I do on my laptop mainly because this one is windows and... I never use my laptop.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-19-2006, 11:27 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,325
Posted By Moondeath_2
I love the whole layer idea and the NPC Server...

I love the whole layer idea and the NPC Server backing up it gets tiring to back up every day on my computer even though my computer has a fairly large ammount of space to do it the other ideas are...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2006, 08:26 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 988
Posted By Moondeath_2
Malinko I know where you live. Scary....

Malinko I know where you live. Scary....
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-19-2006, 05:16 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,860
Posted By Moondeath_2
I know it's gs2 but you only posted this and I...

I know it's gs2 but you only posted this and I noticed you didn't have any of these this.strings in the script so it's returned to NULL.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-19-2006, 04:49 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,860
Posted By Moondeath_2
Where are the this.strings added into all of this?

Where are the this.strings added into all of this?
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-14-2006, 03:22 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,974
Posted By Moondeath_2
Hah thanks riot, It was newtilesets=true and we...

Hah thanks riot, It was newtilesets=true and we arent using it I disabled now it works perfectly fine.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-14-2006, 03:15 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,974
Posted By Moondeath_2
Aw, that's too bad onwalls really don't I tried...

Aw, that's too bad onwalls really don't I tried using the graaleditor.exe's baddy character NPC even it can't walk it just spins it's direction around. :\
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-14-2006, 03:00 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,974
Posted By Moondeath_2
onwall problems

I noticed a while back there was a problem with onwall but I belived it was my script since then i've rescripted it at least 3-4 times any thing tring to check on wall thinks some carpet peices and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-14-2006, 02:32 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,519
Posted By Moondeath_2
Haha i remember that it's really crappy though it...

Haha i remember that it's really crappy though it had alot of bugs and graphics where horrific but what can I say it was a java applet like if you hold (a) you can walk around with the idle animation...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-14-2006, 02:27 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,718
Posted By Moondeath_2
This isn't just a problem with letters that i've...

This isn't just a problem with letters that i've seen people have been using emoticon_ images and it's replaced a few default emoticons like emoticon_Yummy.png but it's a different file name but...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-14-2006, 02:22 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,629
Posted By Moondeath_2
Genius, Windows ashames computers everywhere. <3 ...

Genius, Windows ashames computers everywhere. <3


Same here.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 04-14-2006, 02:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,716
Posted By Moondeath_2
Eh, Omega i'll go on Niromia and see for my self...

Eh, Omega i'll go on Niromia and see for my self and see if i can help you if you have not already been helped.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 04-14-2006, 02:15 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 893
Posted By Moondeath_2
Indeed that is very creative but you'd have to be...

Indeed that is very creative but you'd have to be on player to set someones attributes. Seems annoying for some people who get lazy such as me. :spam:
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-13-2006, 03:49 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,277
Posted By Moondeath_2
I assisted you over aim, End of thread. <3

I assisted you over aim, End of thread. <3
Forum: Tech Support 03-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,029
Posted By Moondeath_2
My other account DarkFireXZ3 gets that when it's...

My other account DarkFireXZ3 gets that when it's just connected for a while, i'll get up come back and it'll be saying 'Illegal characters in the outgoing data detected!' doesn't matter to me though...
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2006, 04:10 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 57,832
Posted By Moondeath_2
I'm not doing in on this one, my horrible...

I'm not doing in on this one, my horrible leveling skeelz hurt people. :(
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2006, 04:08 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 150,563
Posted By Moondeath_2
Ew GS1, Call the scripting police! *slaps spark* ...

Ew GS1, Call the scripting police! *slaps spark*
Start a gs2 one ! >:O
function onPlayerEnters()
{
Showing results 151 to 175 of 224

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.