Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: GK Bugs 11-19-2003, 12:36 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 972
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Some get rid of this ._.

haha I know who did that. Right before when Jagen was restarting the npc server my friend laid those down to show me and the server crashed from the lag and they were stuck. That was like Saturday or...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-19-2003, 12:31 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,289
Posted By thesaiyan
They put all those yoda pets in the trade house...

They put all those yoda pets in the trade house on purpose. I sat there and watched the ***** do it. He laid like 20 eggs and they hatched and he laughed at everyone lagging. :\
Forum: Gods 11-12-2003, 02:11 AM
Replies: 71
Sticky: Govannon
Views: 53,605
Posted By thesaiyan
Agreed. I think the armor should be lowered.. ...

Agreed. I think the armor should be lowered..
Anyways I have Thorin's plate mail and rececntly acquired Scalemail of Ruggili (sp?) It weighs much less than thorin's plate mail. Like 18kg, but it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-10-2003, 07:31 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,467
Posted By thesaiyan
I agree with the "Your Fault" part because they...

I agree with the "Your Fault" part because they should have checked IP ranges and rights better.
But, to my understanding, OC was going to be a WW2 based server. How is that an Era rip? It has guns,...
Forum: Information 11-10-2003, 07:29 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,156
Posted By thesaiyan
I love moving at 3.866 speed.. Soo fast. :D

I love moving at 3.866 speed.. Soo fast. :D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-10-2003, 07:24 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,634
Posted By thesaiyan
For real. I was on when stefan said he was going...

For real. I was on when stefan said he was going to reset. He gave us plenty of time to save and get stuff off the tables. It was at least 5-10 minutes. Your fault.
Forum: Kingdoms 11-10-2003, 05:42 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,548
Posted By thesaiyan
The Zormite Republic would beat you down in a...

The Zormite Republic would beat you down in a second!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-09-2003, 09:00 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 596
Posted By thesaiyan
Not entirely true. Im VIP and can play GK from...

Not entirely true. Im VIP and can play GK from Thursday (4:00pm Central time) to Sunday (8:00 pm central time.) ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-05-2003, 03:19 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,296
Posted By thesaiyan
Races on graal2001 don't work because lack of...

Races on graal2001 don't work because lack of staff following through, its been tried with the Sælei and they looked good with Tyhm and Kawaii flying around with them, but they were never finished.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-04-2003, 02:54 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 3,722
Posted By thesaiyan
I did for a little bit until I messed with the...

I did for a little bit until I messed with the resolution D:
Now when I open Graal v3 it messes up and I have to ctrl +alt + del to close it =(
I hope I can figure out how to fix it soon.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-02-2003, 06:24 AM
Replies: 8
D:?
Views: 1,118
Posted By thesaiyan
Whatever happened to alt + 0?? I noticed before...

Whatever happened to alt + 0?? I noticed before it was a log of all the people logging on and off the server and when things load like maps etc.. Now its gone. =(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-30-2003, 04:56 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,605
Posted By thesaiyan
Foolish mortal! Its omicron persia - 5 *smacks* ...

Foolish mortal! Its omicron persia - 5 *smacks*

note: Futurama owns you.. kthxbye
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-24-2003, 06:07 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,052
Posted By thesaiyan
We have a winner!

We have a winner!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-24-2003, 04:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,052
Posted By thesaiyan
The detailing can not be matched! Thats so...

The detailing can not be matched! Thats so awsome!!1 :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-20-2003, 05:27 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,159
Posted By thesaiyan
Well yea, the tags oh wow hard. Still it was a...

Well yea, the tags oh wow hard. Still it was a bish working on that tourney =(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-20-2003, 02:51 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,159
Posted By thesaiyan
I was the one that had to be over that big arse...

I was the one that had to be over that big arse spar tourney. It was hard trying to manage all those people and I was by myself :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-17-2003, 10:53 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,565
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea. Emily actually gave us a pretty good idea. I...

Yea. Emily actually gave us a pretty good idea. I think it will be really cool to see this happen. I hope others will like it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-17-2003, 06:00 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,565
Posted By thesaiyan
SL is the only server with an actual story-line...

SL is the only server with an actual story-line that does not stray off after the introduction.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-17-2003, 05:12 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,565
Posted By thesaiyan
The intro (in short). You are a brave...

The intro (in short).

You are a brave warroir going after an evil "mage" Arka. You confront him numerous times throughout the introduction and finally confront him on the mountain side. Where he...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-15-2003, 06:19 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,752
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Re: Server Ideas

Isn't Tribulation going to be like that? All spooky and have like demons,monsters,ghosts,etc like everywhere??? I think it will be something like that from the discription.
Forum: Information 10-14-2003, 11:31 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,156
Posted By thesaiyan
Im so close to getting a relic. Im at 86/43 grace...

Im so close to getting a relic. Im at 86/43 grace right now. Just a few more levels or maybe a few imp potions and 100/50 :O
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-14-2003, 04:24 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,003
Posted By thesaiyan
That account... The other day set their nick to...

That account... The other day set their nick to "Return of Toran"
Could that be Torankusu? O.o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-12-2003, 03:53 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,100
Posted By thesaiyan
Lol all these people trying to come off all hard...

Lol all these people trying to come off all hard against PWA.. I wouldn't ignore their rules, they will beat you down!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-11-2003, 07:16 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 609
Posted By thesaiyan
Same thing happened to be before. You didn't lose...

Same thing happened to be before. You didn't lose a spell. Just look on the spell window and there should be an arrow. If not you have to make the spell windon bigger to see all the spells you have...
Forum: GK Bugs 10-11-2003, 05:04 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 958
Posted By thesaiyan
Global melt-down!!!1!1!!!!!1 I mean, uhh...

Global melt-down!!!1!1!!!!!1


I mean, uhh probably nothing..
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.