Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 254
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 67 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Schetti
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,502
Posted By Schetti
do you mean that: if (weaponfired){ ...

do you mean that:

if (weaponfired){
setshootparams "m16";
//...
}

if (actionprojectile) {
if(strequals(#p(index),"m16")) {
hurt 0.5;
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,502
Posted By Schetti
ShootPARAMEQUALS

Well... maybe thats above my ability level but its very anyoning and one of my friends also wants to know.

if (weaponfired){
setshootparams PARAMEQUALS;
//...
}

if (actionprojectile) {
...
Forum: Zone 03-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,067
Posted By Schetti
Ya hmm... I dont wanna pay for sniper...

Ya


hmm... I dont wanna pay for sniper again :o
Forum: Zone 03-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,447
Posted By Schetti
Event I guess ...

Event I guess
...
Forum: Zone 03-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,067
Posted By Schetti
for?

for?
Forum: Zone 03-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,067
Posted By Schetti
OK A little mistake, well I dont got sniper at...

OK
A little mistake, well I dont got sniper at the moment(ran out) but I also have rank with Assault pistol(also ran out)
Thats "strange"
Forum: Zone 03-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,261
Posted By Schetti
NO! 1 Month Gold = 300Gelats 3 Months sniper...

NO!
1 Month Gold = 300Gelats
3 Months sniper = 390Gelats
1Month sniper = 130Gelats
so 1 month is WAYS cheaper than upgrade
Forum: Zone 03-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,345
Posted By Schetti
ANOTHER TRY! Idiots who cry after they got...

ANOTHER TRY!
Idiots who cry after they got killed.
Who cry if they lame at spar but lose.
Who cry like: "You klick!"
Who cry like: "Klick is for idiots like you!"
Who cry lagger, just because...
Forum: Zone 02-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Replies: 18
Poll: Zone ideas!
Views: 2,043
Posted By Schetti
maybe but they mustnd crash my jetpack ...

maybe but they mustnd crash my jetpack ...
Forum: Zone 02-28-2009, 12:59 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,495
Posted By Schetti
umm... if I get "HQ" lamed and get killed in...

umm...
if I get "HQ" lamed and get killed in 5-8seconds
or if I get "HQ" lamed and get killed in 5-8seconds while someone trys to heal me
theres not a big diffrence
Forum: Zone 02-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Replies: 18
Poll: Zone ideas!
Views: 2,043
Posted By Schetti
AND HERE WE GO: HMM OK! Get rid of...

AND HERE WE GO:



HMM OK!
Get rid of my jetpack for 3 mins.
3 mins I COULD(ya I know nearly noone does)get some bases with it...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Schetti
kk

kk
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Schetti
just a lil question is triggeraction used for...

just a lil question
is triggeraction used for npcs or classes?
Forum: Zone 02-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,345
Posted By Schetti
Schetti! and maybe those new trial system

Schetti!
and maybe those new trial system
Forum: Zone 02-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 9,397
Posted By Schetti
Appripers with 20damage each bullet and faster...

Appripers with 20damage each bullet and faster shoots
Well I know only 40damage/shoot is able but its still lame
BP nearly same as Aprices
WELL!
I ever wanted RP but I didnt buy in shop.
They...
Forum: Zone 02-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 9,397
Posted By Schetti
Same to me

Same to me
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-21-2009, 09:42 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Schetti
ok :) thanks for all your help

ok
:)
thanks for all your help
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-21-2009, 09:23 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Schetti
ok now I know how to use triggerserver, is...

ok now I know how to use triggerserver,
is there a big diffrence to triggeraction?
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-21-2009, 08:40 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Schetti
wouldn't temp.foo = "foo"; echo(foo); ...

wouldn't

temp.foo = "foo";
echo(foo);

work also?
and
I like circles
you can go ROUNDnROUNDnROUNDnROUNDnROUNDnROUNDnROUNDnROUND
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Schetti
temp.foo = "foo"; echo(foo);

temp.foo = "foo";
echo(foo);
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Schetti
it would echo bar because it would echo the...

it would echo bar
because it would echo the tempfoo
and
temp.foo = "bar"
makes the foo it would echo to bar



and could you explain why in nearly each explain with scripts
theres a foo and...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-21-2009, 08:26 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Schetti
scripting is lame sometimes just because...

scripting is lame sometimes just because ""
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Schetti
WOOOT! Ive just tryed: ...

WOOOT!
Ive just tryed:

findPlayer("Schetti").addweapon(this.name);
function onActionserverside() {
switch(params[0]) {
case "positions":
this.mouse_x = params[1];
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Schetti
this hardly helps me, I always had problems with...

this hardly helps me, I always had problems with serverside-clientside only commands
:D
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-20-2009, 08:16 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,699
Posted By Schetti
triggerserver("gui", this.name, "summon",...

triggerserver("gui", this.name, "summon", player.chat.substring(8));
so its: ni weapname casena needed to cut down first 8
ni=no idea



this helped quite...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 254

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.