Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 7 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
>
Last
»
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 70 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Unkownsoldier
Forum:
Zone PC
10-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Replies:
224
Group Photo
Views:
219,616
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
lmao at playercount in pic
lmao at playercount in pic
Forum:
Videos
10-23-2011, 11:05 PM
Replies:
23
Graalonline top 5 most played servers
Views:
43,081
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
I got a big eggo. ...
I got a big eggo.
http://www.marlerblog.com/uploads/image/6a00d83451b77469e200e54f95ced58834-800wi.gif
Forum:
Videos
10-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Replies:
23
Graalonline top 5 most played servers
Views:
43,081
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
It's hard for me to read, the text blends in with...
It's hard for me to read, the text blends in with the background and scrolls to fast :/
Forum:
Sounds & Music
10-21-2011, 10:49 PM
Replies:
9
Tutorial - Composing sounds
Views:
2,116
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
I do not agree with this.
I do not agree with this.
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
10-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Replies:
131
Hiring for Lexia
Views:
21,325
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
Are you using an axe to mine?
Are you using an axe to mine?
Forum:
Birthday Forum
10-03-2011, 03:37 AM
Replies:
21
FowlPlay4 (21)
Views:
2,304
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
Have a great new year.
Have a great new year.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-30-2011, 12:30 AM
Replies:
16
Iphone Classic and era getting own main forum
Views:
3,007
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
I understand that, but I don't see why I have to...
I understand that, but I don't see why I have to join two different forums to get information for one game ._. . Look at the bigger games -- runescape, maplestory, combatarms they all have one forum....
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-28-2011, 02:32 AM
Replies:
28
I want to rent a Server, but I have a question before.
Views:
4,017
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
We still have that?! :O and I do agree,...
We still have that?! :O
and I do agree, you should speak English almost fluently. For communication purposes of course. I am sure you are a smart guy but your ideas wont be communicated as...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-26-2011, 03:37 AM
Replies:
18
Changing text in timeout.
Views:
4,349
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
I understand that Graals documentation for...
I understand that Graals documentation for anything isn't very good, especially scripting. Are there other languages similar to gscript that have more documentation? So maybe people could start there...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-26-2011, 03:24 AM
Replies:
18
Changing text in timeout.
Views:
4,349
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
I was just trying to help you but okay. I...
I was just trying to help you but okay. I suggested you find someone to help you because it would probably be easier for YOU and the forums. So as you can see I don't really understand why you are...
Forum:
NPC Scripting
09-26-2011, 02:56 AM
Replies:
18
Changing text in timeout.
Views:
4,349
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
It just seems to me that you ask a scripting...
It just seems to me that you ask a scripting question almost every day, if not more. I understand that it is not easy nor is it a quick learn. But I would suggest you find someone to teach you,...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Replies:
21
Apparent Exploit
Views:
3,700
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
If you are going to try and phish at least name...
If you are going to try and phish at least name it something realistic. z.z
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
09-24-2011, 05:34 AM
Replies:
16
Iphone Classic and era getting own main forum
Views:
3,007
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
It would be nice to possibly integrate the two...
It would be nice to possibly integrate the two forums possibly, I mean why go to two different forums for just one game. Make it a one-stop-shop. Yet, I doubt the iPhone admins /players who use the...
Forum:
Graphic Design
09-21-2011, 03:26 AM
Replies:
8
4-Door Sedan
Views:
1,752
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
Agreed, but if you made only two thicker stripes...
Agreed, but if you made only two thicker stripes I think the car would look better. Also, the point where the front window touches the sides looks a little jaggedy.
...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
09-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Replies:
131
Hiring for Lexia
Views:
21,325
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
It may be new to Graal (not likely) but its still...
It may be new to Graal (not likely) but its still an old idea. When are people going to leap out of their comfort zones and create something unique? It sounds a lot like Knight of the Republic or...
Forum:
Graphic Design
09-16-2011, 04:06 AM
Replies:
22
Cool body edit. :P
Views:
7,023
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
Where are his fingers :( ?!?!?!
Where are his fingers :( ?!?!?!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
09-13-2011, 02:35 AM
Replies:
30
Crono (24)
Views:
4,052
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
09-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Replies:
58
Preview: Castle Quest Preparation
Views:
9,055
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
diglet
diglet
Forum:
Graphic Design
09-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Replies:
13
Improved white tiles
Views:
2,398
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
They are literally the same if not worse than...
They are literally the same if not worse than before.. whats with the gradients?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
09-05-2011, 03:50 AM
Replies:
18
Serious Answers Only Please.
Views:
3,638
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
I always wanted an event that was idling. The one...
I always wanted an event that was idling. The one who idles in the room the longest wins. The ET doesn't have to be there, but the last person in that instance would be awarded and kicked. idk
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
09-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Replies:
16
Ohai
Views:
1,916
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
You will be liked as long as you don't act like...
You will be liked as long as you don't act like an iPhone noob :) I like your name though ^^
http://www.aronsonsecurity.com/Portals/55833/images//WelcomeMat.jpg
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
09-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Replies:
31
I'm leaving... forever
Views:
4,924
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
Since you haven't even given Graal a whole year...
Since you haven't even given Graal a whole year of playing (I assume), you really have missed much of what Graal has and will continue to offer. Also, I am not sure if people really care who leaves,...
Forum:
Bug Report
09-02-2011, 01:01 AM
Replies:
1,680
Windows v6 beta test
Views:
9,040,904
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
This also happens to me. I asked about it a few...
This also happens to me. I asked about it a few months ago but no explination from the UN staff. Really annoying imo. The only way to fix is to load the outfit then say "view attributes" and reset...
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
08-31-2011, 09:06 PM
Replies:
56
John612 Hiring!
Views:
8,561
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
http://dobrochan.ru/src/jpg/1011/Nerds.jpg
http://dobrochan.ru/src/jpg/1011/Nerds.jpg
Forum:
Graphic Design
08-28-2011, 03:15 AM
Replies:
48
Graal iClassic Art Contest
Views:
11,880
Posted By
Unkownsoldier
I've been on these forums a bit now and I still...
I've been on these forums a bit now and I still can't tell if this flying technology is just a community joke or real.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Page 7 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:36 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.