Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: someonesomewhere
Forum: Zone 01-06-2007, 12:34 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,004
Posted By someonesomewhere
Why are we argueing about a strange man in a...

Why are we argueing about a strange man in a tophat?

We're seriously ruining this thread :(
Forum: Zone 01-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,079
Posted By someonesomewhere
You aren't, by any chance, talking about the one...

You aren't, by any chance, talking about the one I found when you could still shoot from bikes on Iricia?
Forum: Zone 01-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,969
Posted By someonesomewhere
Or some of us might /kick someone when they get...

Or some of us might /kick someone when they get lamed after an event, equally childish. ;)
Forum: Information 01-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 28,993
Posted By someonesomewhere
Also for sleighs, you might sometimes see people...

Also for sleighs, you might sometimes see people moving on their own (without a bike pulling them). Unfortunately, this is oftentimes accidentally done, so try to warn players about it, but don't go...
Forum: Zone 01-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,079
Posted By someonesomewhere
Hmmm, how about no? They're just really...

Hmmm, how about no?

They're just really annoying...
Forum: Zone 01-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,969
Posted By someonesomewhere
Actually, it fires 4 bullets at once (each for 5...

Actually, it fires 4 bullets at once (each for 5 damage), so it can do up to 20 damage in one shot.

I do agree with the SMG bit though
Forum: Zone 01-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,004
Posted By someonesomewhere
Maybe if I was, like, sick or something.

Maybe if I was, like, sick or something.
Forum: Information 01-05-2007, 02:22 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 28,993
Posted By someonesomewhere
Vulcan and Gambet are also members of the Events...

Vulcan and Gambet are also members of the Events Team, and I'm pretty sure both can disconnect people. You can report people to either of them, but preferably in-game.
Forum: Zone 01-05-2007, 02:18 AM
Replies: 336
Views: 323,616
Posted By someonesomewhere
You get a "2" for lack of originality.

You get a "2" for lack of originality.
Forum: Zone 01-05-2007, 02:17 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 919
Posted By someonesomewhere
Logic normally doesn't go over well here, try...

Logic normally doesn't go over well here, try posting something that doesn't make sense.
Forum: Zone 01-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,969
Posted By someonesomewhere
All I see is "blah blah zone players suck". We...

All I see is "blah blah zone players suck". We all know that already, try posting something, you know, more worth reading.
Forum: Zone 01-05-2007, 02:12 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,004
Posted By someonesomewhere
The only thing I'm jealous of is you and your...

The only thing I'm jealous of is you and your great rping ability, oh great one. [/sarcasm]
Forum: Zone 01-04-2007, 05:52 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 919
Posted By someonesomewhere
OMFG IT'S YOUR NOT YOU'RE *kills* None of...

OMFG IT'S YOUR NOT YOU'RE *kills*

None of these problems are really, well, problems.
Forum: Zone 01-04-2007, 05:50 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,004
Posted By someonesomewhere
Deep down, I'm sure you really love them. :(

Deep down, I'm sure you really love them. :(
Forum: Zone 01-03-2007, 10:47 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,969
Posted By someonesomewhere
I don't know about you, but the majority of the...

I don't know about you, but the majority of the people I see use either the Enhanced Pulsar or Appirces. And we all know about or friend Mr. EP.
Forum: Zone 01-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,004
Posted By someonesomewhere
hai Pretty much the same. Couldn't you tell...

hai

Pretty much the same. Couldn't you tell by the deleted and locked threads on this page?
Forum: Zone 01-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,969
Posted By someonesomewhere
Giving Aprippers to Scout class was a bad idea. I...

Giving Aprippers to Scout class was a bad idea. I mean, when people backstrafe with them, it's too hard to catch them. *looks at john*
Forum: Information 01-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 28,993
Posted By someonesomewhere
It'd work a lot better if you forum pm'd me...

It'd work a lot better if you forum pm'd me instead of posting here... if a mod comes along, please delete these posts... (not this one, so people will know to forum pm me, you know?)
Forum: Zone 12-31-2006, 08:12 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 8,969
Posted By someonesomewhere
Either the delay needs to be changed back or they...

Either the delay needs to be changed back or they need to have between 5 and 10 damage docked from them.
Forum: Information 12-31-2006, 02:54 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 28,993
Posted By someonesomewhere
And on SN's note, please don't post unnecessarily...

And on SN's note, please don't post unnecessarily here.
Forum: Information 12-31-2006, 01:20 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 28,993
Posted By someonesomewhere
Post Spotting glitchers.

Lately, we've been having a lot of problems with glitching, especially mine glitchers. Here are just a few ways to know when someone is glitching, and what to do about it. Thanks to Vulcan for...
Forum: Zone 12-30-2006, 03:17 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,392
Posted By someonesomewhere
I think Huwa is getting them, not sure if he has...

I think Huwa is getting them, not sure if he has them already.
Forum: Zone 12-30-2006, 03:14 AM
Replies: 336
Views: 323,616
Posted By someonesomewhere
This happened a couple days back. Boing was...

This happened a couple days back. Boing was screwing around with the flamethrower, running into Storm's base and flaming people, running back out. Well, once, he ran out of meds and was running at...
Forum: Zone 12-29-2006, 12:30 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,179
Posted By someonesomewhere
the last time it was "full", the images were made...

the last time it was "full", the images were made smaller to make room.

I'm sure Stefan will get to it after he gets back from vacation. Or maybe even Gambet could do it.
Forum: Zone 12-29-2006, 12:28 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,597
Posted By someonesomewhere
I define "balance" as so: If something has a...

I define "balance" as so: If something has a noticable strength, then it should have a noticable weakness to "counter" it; or, it could have many smaller weaknesses. Noticable weakness for mortar:...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.