Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DustyPorViva
Forum: Tech Support 12-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,004
Posted By DustyPorViva
The white/black transparency has been around...

The white/black transparency has been around forever, long before iDevices. However v6 is bugged in the since that it creates transparency from white/black in places that it didn't before. For...
Forum: Your opinion 12-25-2012, 07:21 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 41,864
Posted By DustyPorViva
That's a good way to get your server shut down.

That's a good way to get your server shut down.
Forum: Tech Support 12-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,004
Posted By DustyPorViva
Pretty sure that's one of the bugs with v6 that...

Pretty sure that's one of the bugs with v6 that was never addressed.
Forum: Tech Support 12-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,004
Posted By DustyPorViva
No, pics1 doesn't have that style gravestone...

No, pics1 doesn't have that style gravestone anymore. Meaning he most likely added that in himself, which is what caused the white to be transparent. I'm not sure how the white/black transparency...
Forum: Tech Support 12-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,004
Posted By DustyPorViva
If you use pure white(#FFFFFF) or pure...

If you use pure white(#FFFFFF) or pure black(#000000) it will be rendered transparent in Graal. It's insanely stupid, and even moreso when it even applies to graphics like tilesets. Only thing I can...
Forum: Level Design 12-23-2012, 02:51 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,368
Posted By DustyPorViva
Honestly I'm not sure, but don't care to bother...

Honestly I'm not sure, but don't care to bother testing it myself. At first I thought you were right and that it didn't... but now I'm not entirely sure. It may just work, but if it doesn't you're...
Forum: Level Design 12-23-2012, 01:55 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,368
Posted By DustyPorViva
\n should be part of the string(in quotes). If...

\n should be part of the string(in quotes). If you want it outside of the string then use NL.

So:
"test, test, test\nnext line";

Or

"test, test, test" NL "next line";
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-22-2012, 05:15 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,110
Posted By DustyPorViva
A modern example is Castle Crashers, which I'm...

A modern example is Castle Crashers, which I'm sure you've heard of.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-22-2012, 06:49 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,110
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ninja Turtles.

Ninja Turtles.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-22-2012, 01:08 AM
Replies: 203
Views: 72,438
Posted By DustyPorViva
One of the first results I could find on...

One of the first results I could find on Google(since I myself have no training/knowledge of composition:

http://edsitement.neh.gov/curriculum-unit/composition-painting-everything-its-right-place
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-21-2012, 12:02 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 13,472
Posted By DustyPorViva
This is a thread attempting to help someone with...

This is a thread attempting to help someone with something like random(). Ternary is just going to confuse them at this point.
Forum: Questions about V6 12-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 39,308
Posted By DustyPorViva
Projectiles as in default arrows, or projectiles...

Projectiles as in default arrows, or projectiles as in shoot()? Chances are shields still don't work right. They haven't worked since version 2.1(when ganis were introduced) and were never fixed...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2012, 03:21 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 13,472
Posted By DustyPorViva
I was going to post about ternary, but Chris...

I was going to post about ternary, but Chris obviously knows what it is and I think such a thing is lost on the level that Greggiles is scripting at. But if you're going to post it in the attempt of...
Forum: Announcements 12-19-2012, 03:27 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 132,600
Posted By DustyPorViva
vv

vv
Forum: Graphic Design 12-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 72,438
Posted By DustyPorViva
There are some programs that reduce the amount of...

There are some programs that reduce the amount of effort to do monotonous tasks though. Dither brushes and so on. Some programs like Deluxe Paint are a little controversial because they blur the line...
Forum: Announcements 12-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 132,600
Posted By DustyPorViva
With your bush as a base: ...

With your bush as a base:

http://i.imgur.com/HiOWO.gif

My bush is on the left, the original LttP is on the right.
Forum: Announcements 12-17-2012, 11:56 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 132,600
Posted By DustyPorViva
And that's why I never wanted them to be used. I...

And that's why I never wanted them to be used. I did those Zelda upscales as a project of my own related to Zelda, not Graal. I never wanted them in Graal, hence why I never said they could be used....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,805
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ya. I'm pretty familiar with a lot of game...

Ya. I'm pretty familiar with a lot of game graphics; and while the trees struck a VERY vague chord of familiarity, it's not something I can even think to trace to a specific game.
Forum: Announcements 12-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 132,600
Posted By DustyPorViva
Well if we're talking about the ones in the...

Well if we're talking about the ones in the screenshot posted earlier in the thread they were most definitely mines. I don't like to jump to conclusions so I always put SOME research into this stuff...
Forum: Code Gallery 12-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 11,591
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ah well, I can't rep :( What a pity, but I really...

Ah well, I can't rep :( What a pity, but I really appreciate people like Crow who put so much passion into their work. It's a pity Atlantis didn't make it, but it's great to see people who are...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-17-2012, 04:35 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,805
Posted By DustyPorViva
Ah well that doesn't quite make a lot of sense....

Ah well that doesn't quite make a lot of sense. Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, but if the tree is rotating while the rest of the world is static(like the ground) that seems very wrong....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-17-2012, 03:25 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,805
Posted By DustyPorViva
If you're prerendering 3D objects then it would...

If you're prerendering 3D objects then it would be interesting to use this to your advantage. You have a 3D tree for example, why not have a couple of copies of it from different angles so every tree...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,945
Posted By DustyPorViva
Everyone seems to have a fascination with turning...

Everyone seems to have a fascination with turning them into noob centipedes.
Forum: Your opinion 12-15-2012, 04:56 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 41,864
Posted By DustyPorViva
http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/5/9/2/8/1/2/i/1/...

http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/5/9/2/8/1/2/i/1/2/6/o/tard-Cat.jpg
Forum: Bug Report 12-15-2012, 02:03 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By DustyPorViva
Yours truly. I'm not talking about the...

Yours truly.


I'm not talking about the gass tiles. I'm talking about how the tiles are blurry, which also causes the trees(and many npcs) to blur at the edge of transparency and cause those...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.