Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 271
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hezzy002
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 31,555
Posted By Hezzy002
yeah, I know what you said. I'm just saying as...

yeah, I know what you said. I'm just saying as you approach the horizon you have to do more texel samples in order to accomplish the desired effect.

This might not be an issue for you since you...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 31,555
Posted By Hezzy002
The horizon renders much further than that in a...

The horizon renders much further than that in a mode7 racer. Not to be a killjoy, but this is just as far as everyone else gets with mode7 in Graal. The hump has been getting enough texel density to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-16-2012, 08:14 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 31,555
Posted By Hezzy002
Duke Nukem doesn't use ray casting, it's just...

Duke Nukem doesn't use ray casting, it's just polygons being traced out through a BSP tree and rasterized with a software rasterizer. You can't pull something of that calibur out of Graal, but you...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 31,555
Posted By Hezzy002
Why don't you just flip the verts along the...

Why don't you just flip the verts along the center of the screen and then translate them down? Also, I'm not sure how you're able to increase performance with the technique you discussed, unless it...
Forum: Your opinion 05-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 75,877
Posted By Hezzy002
I bet I'd get tons of positive rep if I said...

I bet I'd get tons of positive rep if I said Devil_Lord2 was an idiot. If you want to balance out your rep you should just denounce yourself every few posts.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 31,555
Posted By Hezzy002
That's about the furthest everyone gets. Beyond...

That's about the furthest everyone gets. Beyond that, you require more texel samples if you want to extend the view range toward the horizon, especially with rotated views, which is what really kills...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-13-2012, 02:58 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 31,555
Posted By Hezzy002
I just remembered Graal can display some 3D...

I just remembered Graal can display some 3D models, might only be in OpenGL mode or something, but it's worth looking into to get those transforms.



Good riddance.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-13-2012, 01:37 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 31,555
Posted By Hezzy002
There really isn't a practical way to do it in...

There really isn't a practical way to do it in Graal. All of the native transforms that Graal uses are done in screenspace with no 3D projection whatsoever, even writing your own projection for verts...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,365
Posted By Hezzy002
I'm famous.

I'm famous.
Forum: Your opinion 05-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 75,877
Posted By Hezzy002
The person who did that was probably trying to...

The person who did that was probably trying to bait you into a response and is now laughing his ass off at your huge over reaction.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-10-2012, 04:41 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,382
Posted By Hezzy002
dam gunderkah that script roxx. ...

dam gunderkah that script roxx.

http://i.imgur.com/K1NMJ.png

2 bad huh??
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,365
Posted By Hezzy002
He'll try to pay you in 100% pennies sent by...

He'll try to pay you in 100% pennies sent by airmail.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-09-2012, 05:32 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,365
Posted By Hezzy002
Don't listen to this guy. I worked with him and...

Don't listen to this guy. I worked with him and he promised me $50 to finish a few scripts. I did, then he offered payed me in salmon.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,693
Posted By Hezzy002
Setting the sword power to 0 should be an easy...

Setting the sword power to 0 should be an easy hack to disable it, but definitely not recommended. Write a movement system.
Forum: Tech Support 05-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,274
Posted By Hezzy002
I just open any threads I want to view in new...

I just open any threads I want to view in new tabs.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,481
Posted By Hezzy002
happy birthday

happy birthday
Forum: Tech Support 04-30-2012, 07:16 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,158
Posted By Hezzy002
There's a ton of accounts on various websites...

There's a ton of accounts on various websites with brockphillis set to their email from quite a ways back, asking about trainers for Graal, so I'd be really surprised if that's one that he stole.
Forum: Tech Support 04-30-2012, 06:51 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,158
Posted By Hezzy002
Being the nice guy that I am, I decided it'd be...

Being the nice guy that I am, I decided it'd be cool to reverse engineer the service he used to try and hack people, and I was successful; got the guy's E-Mail and a few accounts associated with the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,845
Posted By Hezzy002
I dunno, you're kind of dumb..

I dunno, you're kind of dumb..
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,845
Posted By Hezzy002
Disabledefmovement still allows you to traverse...

Disabledefmovement still allows you to traverse links, freeze player doesn't. He was probably using freezeplayer for some reason.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,963
Posted By Hezzy002
Why don't you just use the remake that I made for...

Why don't you just use the remake that I made for UN under the title "UNBomber"? It uses a bunch of lag compensation methods and is written with a smooth end user experience in mind.

Add...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,424
Posted By Hezzy002
Did you even read what crono posted? It's the...

Did you even read what crono posted? It's the solution in black and white.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-08-2012, 05:45 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,944
Posted By Hezzy002
happy birthday niglet

happy birthday niglet
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,426
Posted By Hezzy002
Looked centered in the screenie..

Looked centered in the screenie..
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,426
Posted By Hezzy002
It looks like he wants it centered, though, so...

It looks like he wants it centered, though, so he'd have to do something more akin to:

screenwidth / 2 - width_of_hpbar / 2
Showing results 151 to 175 of 271

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.