Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MasterNuke
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2007, 01:33 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,331
Posted By MasterNuke
Casting magic in close quarters is suicide and...

Casting magic in close quarters is suicide and can be potentially ineffective.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,123
Posted By MasterNuke
I still run slower than you. The only difference...

I still run slower than you. The only difference is that your ridiculous speed won't cause you to miss me when you catch up to me. Except I can't mitigate damage dealt by weapons with resistances...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-02-2007, 10:10 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,970
Posted By MasterNuke
The point is... I'm chased out of a shop. The...

The point is... I'm chased out of a shop. The opposite cannot happen unless I have high phys to go against them.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,970
Posted By MasterNuke
Disable damage or enable magic in shops

Quite basicly, it's annoying to be a mage in battle mode in a shop because someone can just walk up and beat on me and I can't cast back at him.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-02-2007, 01:00 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,108
Posted By MasterNuke
Lolninja

Ninja Mask with (stealth) imo
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By MasterNuke
Since the average population of GK is under 40, I...

Since the average population of GK is under 40, I think the FAQ, GP, and EM jobs should merge into one. There's not a whole lot to GP about and it's good to have a GP around for events when you're...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-23-2007, 09:19 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 804
Posted By MasterNuke
Can you also make it so I can hit players with...

Can you also make it so I can hit players with them again? And make Dancing Sword and Animate Weapon controllable as well? Because Dancing Sword and Animate Weapon move at mach 1 or something now.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2007, 11:28 PM
Replies: 7
Ed
Views: 999
Posted By MasterNuke
i JUST NOTICED THIS. THANKS GUYS

i JUST NOTICED THIS. THANKS GUYS
Forum: Dustari 02-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,629
Posted By MasterNuke
Just because you don't see it doesn't mean no...

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean no RPing goes on.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-20-2007, 04:01 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,968
Posted By MasterNuke
Don't forget Ed stacking chaos pools in trade! ...

Don't forget Ed stacking chaos pools in trade!

Anyway... if it were merged... what the hell would you call it?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-20-2007, 12:15 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 29,426
Posted By MasterNuke
You don't even have to use earth to dust to kill...

You don't even have to use earth to dust to kill a wall. Any damaging spell with any sort of area effect can kill a wall.

Anyway... directors are mainly for defensive purposes. Your enemy is...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 29,426
Posted By MasterNuke
Ugh... long explanation but will have to wait...

Ugh... long explanation but will have to wait till I get back from class.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-19-2007, 07:14 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 29,426
Posted By MasterNuke
Hey you :mad: Don't be getting my directors...

Hey you :mad: Don't be getting my directors nerfed. To me, it's one of the most useful spells in my arsenal.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,764
Posted By MasterNuke
Ugh. You don't understand. I'd like to explain...

Ugh. You don't understand. I'd like to explain it to you personally, garg. Part of the explanation isn't meant for the public.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-19-2007, 06:50 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,764
Posted By MasterNuke
No no... you don't understand. We didn't do...

No no... you don't understand. We didn't do anything at all except hang out somewhere.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-19-2007, 04:21 AM
Replies: 545
Views: 622,262
Posted By MasterNuke
Eeeehehehehheheheeee I had to take multiple...

Eeeehehehehheheheeee

I had to take multiple screenshots to fit them all :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-19-2007, 02:02 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 29,426
Posted By MasterNuke
Isn't sanctuary's duration based off wisdom level?

Isn't sanctuary's duration based off wisdom level?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 29,426
Posted By MasterNuke
But that really doesn't matter if it's doing the...

But that really doesn't matter if it's doing the check like 5 times per second.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,764
Posted By MasterNuke
Epsilon Clan was made out of boredom. There was...

Epsilon Clan was made out of boredom. There was no real meaning to it. How would I know? I was in it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 29,426
Posted By MasterNuke
Things I don't like about the current magic...

Things I don't like about the current magic system:
-Cast times are still too long for heated battles. There's only like 4 spells that I can pull off while in PvP combat.
-Quite a number of spells...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-15-2007, 04:31 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,440
Posted By MasterNuke
I don't think it takes a lot to finish a level 1...

I don't think it takes a lot to finish a level 1 map.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,440
Posted By MasterNuke
Rare material drops from treasure map...

Rare material drops from treasure map finishes/future dungeons and places to make new items imo.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 02-15-2007, 07:40 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,861
Posted By MasterNuke
Sage Edwin would probably appear to investigate...

Sage Edwin would probably appear to investigate the dormant Fire Lord.
Forum: Dustari 02-15-2007, 02:04 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,629
Posted By MasterNuke
Having people know your RP character's entire...

Having people know your RP character's entire history opens windows for meta-gamers to screw with your characters.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,776
Posted By MasterNuke
Is he dead yet?

Is he dead yet?
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.