Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RevolutionJS
Forum: Zone 06-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,989
Posted By RevolutionJS
Ohnoes! It was nice to have you known, I was...

Ohnoes!
It was nice to have you known, I was even happy when I saw that I was un your buddie list :P

Cya <3, and goodluck with GFXing @ zod!
Forum: Zone 06-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,174
Posted By RevolutionJS
Jesse, altough you never hired me I still liked...

Jesse, altough you never hired me I still liked you as person ( in the later days)
you did a good job and its wise that you leave now, youve had your best time.
Goodluck man , I will always...
Forum: Zone 05-30-2009, 03:59 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,449
Posted By RevolutionJS
A guy named bolivian has lifetime gold, he won it...

A guy named bolivian has lifetime gold, he won it with a card collect game.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,416
Posted By RevolutionJS
You miss Rome..

You miss Rome..
Forum: Zone 05-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,449
Posted By RevolutionJS
Jasper told me about an idea and it sounded good...

Jasper told me about an idea and it sounded good to me.

Close Zone for 1 month, in that time get some scripters devs etc.
Work nonstop in reneweing Zone get lots of updates.
Advertise for the...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-26-2009, 05:05 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 951
Posted By RevolutionJS
Name is spreading around the mexican flu via pies

Name is spreading around the mexican flu via pies
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,065
Posted By RevolutionJS
To late but hbd man!

To late but hbd man!
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,491
Posted By RevolutionJS
Gefeliciteerd!

Gefeliciteerd!
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,598
Posted By RevolutionJS
Sasori(18)

HAPPY ANIVERSAIREEEEEE!!!!!! <3<3<3
May you have many more years and a good car :D
Forum: Zone 05-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,943
Posted By RevolutionJS
Don't allow players on debug.

Don't allow players on debug.
Forum: Zone 05-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 14,322
Posted By RevolutionJS
kewl.

kewl.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,061
Posted By RevolutionJS
I didnt read this to! Sorry so much for not...

I didnt read this to!
Sorry so much for not posting.

I know you when you was a trial named : Sasori Kun, you was always bunker laming and you never changed <3

I have seen much bunkers with you...
Forum: Zone 05-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 14,322
Posted By RevolutionJS
What is your plan on advertising, ,I would like...

What is your plan on advertising, ,I would like to help you.
Forum: Zone 05-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Replies: 106
Views: 14,322
Posted By RevolutionJS
Maybe they will if they are good enough.

Maybe they will if they are good enough.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,912
Posted By RevolutionJS
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: Zone 05-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 14,322
Posted By RevolutionJS
I like this idea!

I like this idea!
Forum: Questions about V6 05-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 11,918
Posted By RevolutionJS
I don't know if its legal or not, but you can...

I don't know if its legal or not, but you can also stake gelats in bomberonline at Graal skills, it cost you 5 gelats to play the game but it is a way to do it.
Forum: Future Improvements 05-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,888
Posted By RevolutionJS
Setnick

My idea: When you say setnick you don't get the name ''unknown'' anymore, but you get your account name .
when you don't have an account name it will just be ''unknown''
Forum: Zone 05-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,268
Posted By RevolutionJS
First: Don't call me a noob since I flaw you. ...

First: Don't call me a noob since I flaw you.
Second: Give me an example of a noob who won RPs in Snowrace.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,314
Posted By RevolutionJS
Happy birthday!, And I dont care how old you are,...

Happy birthday!, And I dont care how old you are, may you have many more good years to live!
Forum: Zone 05-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,268
Posted By RevolutionJS
Maybe BPs and RPs where in shop.

Maybe BPs and RPs where in shop.
Forum: Zone 05-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,268
Posted By RevolutionJS
Its true, Just facts. and mini, you still...

Its true, Just facts.

and mini, you still didnt give me an example.
Forum: Zone 05-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,268
Posted By RevolutionJS
What noob did win RPs/BPs at snowrace, give me an...

What noob did win RPs/BPs at snowrace, give me an example.
Forum: Zone 05-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,836
Posted By RevolutionJS
Agreed.

Agreed.
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,303
Posted By RevolutionJS
Red pistoles shoot 2 Bullets.

Red pistoles shoot 2 Bullets.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.