Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shiftk03-
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-14-2005, 03:25 AM
Replies: 367
Views: 54,230
Posted By Shiftk03-
Lyndzey, I got shockedfrog in on it again. We...

Lyndzey, I got shockedfrog in on it again. We just need Ghost Pirate and we'll have the four people there that night we brought PPA out. Now.. GET ME SOME PIE.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,302
Posted By Shiftk03-
We've known each other for quite some time, ...

We've known each other for quite some time,
fought bravely through enemies as thick as slime.
We've conquered the worlds one by one,
Never stopping or ending the fun.
In the end, I'd just like to...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 838
Posted By Shiftk03-
*cue the R&B background music* You have this...

*cue the R&B background music*

You have this way about you, that's so adorable. Ain't nothing fake about you, Scott, you're so approachable. You probably never done a bad thing in your life. The...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 28,490
Posted By Shiftk03-
It all started one drunken night in a hotel room...

It all started one drunken night in a hotel room with Lyndzey. Things began to get hot and heavy so I suggested we play a game on the computer. She showed me Graal and we all lived happily ever...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-17-2005, 10:09 AM
Replies: 272
Views: 214,822
Posted By Shiftk03-
My part surely surpasses even the main...

My part surely surpasses even the main character's.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2005, 01:17 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,504
Posted By Shiftk03-
I once confused myself with a supreme overlord.

I once confused myself with a supreme overlord.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,771
Posted By Shiftk03-
Treating me in a way that fits me huh? I could...

Treating me in a way that fits me huh? I could treat you in a way that fits you but I'm not about to lower myself to your standards just to make fun of you. If you want to get mad everytime someone...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,771
Posted By Shiftk03-
I'm just trying to get you to stop posting...

I'm just trying to get you to stop posting useless threads. I could careless if you respect me or not. You really shouldn't cast stones in that glass house of yours either. If you don't want to be...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-08-2005, 02:25 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,771
Posted By Shiftk03-
He just doesn't want to dignify my posts with a...

He just doesn't want to dignify my posts with a nice answer because he thinks he is better then me. My attitude has nothing to do with it. He is preaching one thing then acting out on it himself....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,771
Posted By Shiftk03-
Self-important? Fancy writing to cover up...

Self-important?
Fancy writing to cover up childish drivel?
You got all that out of my points?

I think your argument is about as made up as your girlfriend and/or your ability to dance.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,771
Posted By Shiftk03-
A couple points: The use of the phrase 'bling...

A couple points:
The use of the phrase 'bling bling' died off a couple years ago, only confused white kids and that stupid 'BLING IT ON' commercial use it now.

The minimum wage is lower then...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2005, 08:42 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 7,823
Posted By Shiftk03-
Who was the nerd that kept saying I lost my...

Who was the nerd that kept saying I lost my relationships because of Graal? Girls come and go. I'm with the right one now though. Ya'll act like you've never dated before. That or you just aren't on...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-23-2005, 09:39 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 7,823
Posted By Shiftk03-
Silly people. I've gone through countless...

Silly people. I've gone through countless girlfriends during my time playing Graal. I'm currently with one now and my playing or working on Graal has never affected our relationship, nor my avid...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-21-2005, 07:32 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,602
Posted By Shiftk03-
I see your 'no' and raise this thread a 'hell...

I see your 'no' and raise this thread a 'hell naw'.
Forum: Tech Support 05-20-2005, 11:12 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,768
Posted By Shiftk03-
Seeing as I was the only other person to post...

Seeing as I was the only other person to post besides that guy (before this post), I assume you are talking about me. I was trying to imply that he probably lost his account in a stupid way. I was...
Forum: Tech Support 05-20-2005, 02:47 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,768
Posted By Shiftk03-
Why not start by answering this: "How was she...

Why not start by answering this:
"How was she able to steal your Graal and email accounts?"

It seems you left that part out on purpose but why?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-18-2005, 09:48 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,856
Posted By Shiftk03-
It's okay. I still play Graal from time to time....

It's okay. I still play Graal from time to time. ;)
Forum: Tech Support 05-16-2005, 10:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,312
Posted By Shiftk03-
Depending on the server you're playing on, hit P....

Depending on the server you're playing on, hit P. You'd be surprised how many times I've heard this complaint and it turned out that they didn't notice they were paused.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-13-2005, 01:43 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,856
Posted By Shiftk03-
Nah. You did good by quoting me by my nickname. ...

Nah. You did good by quoting me by my nickname.
Just don't ever let it happen again or you'll be hearing from my attorney (he also posts on these boards).
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,856
Posted By Shiftk03-
As far as I'm concerned, you're dead to me. That...

As far as I'm concerned, you're dead to me. That is what happens when people call me by my account name.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,856
Posted By Shiftk03-
So. You going to be posting more or just keep the...

So. You going to be posting more or just keep the same lazy activity as you've had for the last couple of years? Also, I remember when we were on Classic and you were in your truck using your...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Replies: 21
Hi!
Views: 2,680
Posted By Shiftk03-
Yeah I know you was thinking out of sight, out of...

Yeah I know you was thinking out of sight, out of mind. I don't know what you do for your respect, Geno, but I'ma die for mine.

GI-GU-GI GENO-UNIT.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-04-2005, 11:29 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,359
Posted By Shiftk03-
While it is great when a manager lends his hand...

While it is great when a manager lends his hand in the development process, that isn't his job. The job of a manager is to basically oversee that the work is being done and to make sure his staff...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,249
Posted By Shiftk03-
Good riddance I say! :D See you on AIM, tubby!

Good riddance I say! :D See you on AIM, tubby!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-29-2005, 07:23 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,319
Posted By Shiftk03-
But you do live in one of the most obese...

But you do live in one of the most obese countries in the world. If we were to make assumptions, you'd be more likely to be the overweight one. I live in the US too by the way and yes, I'm largely...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.