Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceOfKenshin
Forum: Gani Construction 03-26-2008, 09:03 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 37,714
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
I have added this to a server i work on and i...

I have added this to a server i work on and i can't figure out how to load it up.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,239
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
So i have been trying to get in contact with the...

So i have been trying to get in contact with the owner for 2 days now and no response...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-29-2008, 11:50 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,795
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
Hmm see the thing is i want to learn gs2 to help...

Hmm see the thing is i want to learn gs2 to help other servers. So instead of wasting space, i would rather work on a server that is already up and then when i know what i need to know go and help a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-29-2008, 11:33 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,795
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
Looking for server to learn gs2

As the title says, I am looking for a server to practice gs2, i am taking an AP class on Java so gs2 seems to be easier now and i want to explore into gs2 more. Just post a reply or send me a message...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,025
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
Yea thanks Twinny much appreciated!

Yea thanks Twinny much appreciated!
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2008, 01:55 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,025
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
Question about gs2

Okay well i just started AP Computer Science at my school and we are learning Java and i was wondering if gs2 had a feature java does. And that is the whole implementing classes.

So that if i make...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-27-2008, 11:56 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,160
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
A few suggestions for making a post for a server:...

A few suggestions for making a post for a server:

-Use spell check; Misspelled words looks bad when you are trying to bring people to your server

- Better description.

-And of course screen...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-24-2008, 03:11 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,016
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
I really like the style of these tiles I can't...

I really like the style of these tiles I can't wait until you are done
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-23-2008, 05:06 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,609
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
I'm kinda new to gs2, why would you use a temp...

I'm kinda new to gs2, why would you use a temp variable for that?
Forum: Level Design 01-22-2008, 02:59 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 15,366
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
Looking great dusty can't wait to play with it...

Looking great dusty can't wait to play with it when you are done
Forum: Graphic Design 12-31-2007, 11:37 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 939
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
Homeless guy drawing

So i was bored one day during class and made this. I'm not much of an artist tell me what you think!
Forum: Gani Construction 12-27-2007, 04:23 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,883
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
Ew stupid. You just: -open paint save the...

Ew stupid.

You just:
-open paint save the image as .bmp
-Open the .bmp with Giffy make the background transparent save as .gif
-drag and drop into gif2mng


all the programs i listed are...
Forum: Gani Construction 12-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,883
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
Yea so long as it is a 8-bit image it should...

Yea so long as it is a 8-bit image it should work. Trust me graalshop can be a pain the the arse but you get use to it :-D
Forum: Gani Construction 12-19-2007, 03:57 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,591
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
Hmm i don't have problems seeing the graphics i...

Hmm i don't have problems seeing the graphics i got on my laptop and downloaded it and everything showed up.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-24-2007, 04:34 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,379
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
What did i miss?

So i have some free time and i will be on and off Graal. Can you guys fill me in on everything i missed :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,468
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
So Long and Fair Well

As i spent my time away from Graal the past two weeks without a computer. I have came to the conclusion that i don't enjoy graal like i use to. No longer do i enjoy making ganis or playing on...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-22-2007, 01:53 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,276
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
I would never let best buy look at my computer....

I would never let best buy look at my computer. Besides i already had it looked at by a computer fixing place and they sucked. Because they told me something that wasn't true. = (
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,276
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
As happy as i am to be back, i guess i am not...

As happy as i am to be back, i guess i am not back xD i put my new motherboard in last night and my computer still didn't work. So i ran out and bought a new power supply and still nothing so i order...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,407
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
Nothing about Graal3D let me know when it's...

Nothing about Graal3D let me know when it's coming out
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,276
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
I'm back!

Yeap i am back my computer is fixed finally. The poor motherboard died :cry: . Did i miss anything?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,505
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
When i signed up for graal i didn't agree to...

When i signed up for graal i didn't agree to that. Not like i'm going to freak out but if i had an entire server that i had worked on taken from me and said it's Graal's I would probably have to kill...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,505
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
I would gladly take over. Well not "take over"...

I would gladly take over. Well not "take over" but if you give me all the stuff i can work on finishing it all. I don't have much to do now, just ganis for Mythic legends
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-07-2007, 05:38 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,127
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
:D yea thanks for the suggestion though. I am...

:D yea thanks for the suggestion though. I am more than open to receive any spare parts you might be so willing to give lol :p
Forum: Future Improvements 10-07-2007, 05:36 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 12,398
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
Calling Unixmad greedy is not an insult. And if...

Calling Unixmad greedy is not an insult. And if you kept reading my post you would have notice i said i don't mean to be a jerk (i used another word but that is not the point). I am more than happy...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-07-2007, 05:27 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,127
Posted By PrinceOfKenshin
I thought of that but usually when the CMOS...

I thought of that but usually when the CMOS battery goes out you get a different problem.

I don't have another BIOS chip so i am debating on what to do.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.