Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: seanthien
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-21-2010, 07:33 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,622
Posted By seanthien
i lold. I hope Nate saw that. *See him in...

i lold.

I hope Nate saw that. *See him in the background*


I do that. They tend to forget about you later. :(
Forum: Zone 04-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,820
Posted By seanthien
You can blame the management for it, regardless...

You can blame the management for it, regardless if he/she are willing to take responsibility for it.

Maybe scream another loud plea and one of the administrators will finally take notice.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,074
Posted By seanthien
Seems fitting for the zone section to me. Zone's...

Seems fitting for the zone section to me. Zone's long gone, you might find a few players on other servers, but otherwise, most people that we played with, quit.

u ignored me last time u were on...
Forum: Zone 04-20-2010, 10:44 PM
Replies: 7
odd
Views: 1,820
Posted By seanthien
They're just nerfed if the class didn't...

They're just nerfed if the class didn't originally have it.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,445
Posted By seanthien
Not like prep is a major factor in b-mode. ...

Not like prep is a major factor in b-mode.


Brigid would be more complete than a few other gods. Brigid shows more usefulness.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-20-2010, 04:26 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,225
Posted By seanthien
Not a very good excuse, really, but it works I...

Not a very good excuse, really, but it works I guess.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-19-2010, 10:31 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,622
Posted By seanthien
uhm Selling my bunny tail for 500d? iuno ...

uhm
Selling my bunny tail for 500d?

iuno
That was a year ago..
uh among my earlier days..

Trading all my stuff to Angel to let him use, and not getting it back.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-19-2010, 10:28 PM
Replies: 545
Views: 622,262
Posted By seanthien
lolwishfulthinking. I bet a majority of...

lolwishfulthinking.


I bet a majority of them, if they were not bile. could whoop you. ^^
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-19-2010, 10:26 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,225
Posted By seanthien
let's not forget crypting.

let's not forget crypting.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,445
Posted By seanthien
KB? The damage per sec is important, no need...

KB?

The damage per sec is important, no need to get ride of it or take it down a notch. Not sure if you've noticed, but the damage per second just stops you from regaining hp, you can even out...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-18-2010, 02:43 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,445
Posted By seanthien
Wasn't directly referring to you. No it...

Wasn't directly referring to you.


No it wouldn't, that'd be a horrible start. Poison's stat reduction and stunning is essential in pk as of what it is right now. PVP isn't supposed to be a...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-17-2010, 12:28 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,445
Posted By seanthien
Except, wait, you can glitch and 1 hit-ko a...

Except, wait, you can glitch and 1 hit-ko a majority of players.

You know, I read the title and thought something new was actually implanted and it was affecting the mage community. Poisons been...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-16-2010, 06:06 AM
Replies: 545
Views: 622,262
Posted By seanthien
Not like it means anything anymore. :( On...

Not like it means anything anymore.

:( On what basis do you say this.

I personally feel bad about it. Someone new, in his prime of having adventure on gk, only to be bullied by a shameless...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-16-2010, 06:02 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,607
Posted By seanthien
Snap, crackle, pop, GIGGLE.

Snap, crackle, pop, GIGGLE.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-16-2010, 06:01 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,537
Posted By seanthien
Support center..! Oh, wait, it died.

Support center..! Oh, wait, it died.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-16-2010, 05:58 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,075
Posted By seanthien
I could see that helping..Can't visual how it...

I could see that helping..Can't visual how it would be added to gk though.
-A way to "highlight" multiple things in your inventory, so you can drag/drop onto the vendor. Definitely a huge timesaver...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-15-2010, 05:13 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,607
Posted By seanthien
Rebel. Repair Shadow! :asleep:

Rebel.
Repair Shadow! :asleep:
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-15-2010, 05:12 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,543
Posted By seanthien
It's true though. :(

It's true though. :(
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-13-2010, 12:39 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 16,421
Posted By seanthien
Not really, no.

Not really, no.
Forum: GK Bugs 04-13-2010, 12:36 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,412
Posted By seanthien
I hope you're not saying he fixed it based off...

I hope you're not saying he fixed it based off one successful kill without considering anything else. :rolleyes:
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-12-2010, 04:29 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 5,341
Posted By seanthien
My prepped sword, weights a tremendous amount...

My prepped sword, weights a tremendous amount more than 10kg :(.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-12-2010, 04:22 AM
Replies: 141
Views: 19,497
Posted By seanthien
No it doesn't. If it did, it'd be too overpowered...

No it doesn't. If it did, it'd be too overpowered as of right now.
Forum: GK Bugs 04-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,412
Posted By seanthien
I thought about that, than tested it. It didn't...

I thought about that, than tested it. It didn't seem right. Than again I didn't use a timer either.
Forum: GK Bugs 04-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,412
Posted By seanthien
Just happened to me last week. Sucks. I...

Just happened to me last week. Sucks.


I don't really think that's very important. :p
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,434
Posted By seanthien
Quick, lets borrow Zodiac's script.

Quick, lets borrow Zodiac's script.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.