Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ffcmike
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-28-2016, 01:12 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 8,728
Posted By ffcmike
I believe you're mistaking me for someone else.

I believe you're mistaking me for someone else.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-27-2016, 03:43 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 8,728
Posted By ffcmike
Since when? I could actually tell you a...

Since when?

I could actually tell you a thing or two about what's going on with 2001. (classification permitting lol)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2016, 03:26 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,222
Posted By ffcmike
Upon further investigation I noticed that having...

Upon further investigation I noticed that having the right '-rw levels/bodies/*' causes the folder to appear in your browser even if it does not exist. What happens if you remove '-rw...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2016, 02:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,222
Posted By ffcmike
I don't believe they are default folders. ...

I don't believe they are default folders.

What happens if you change -rw to just -r?
Forum: Classic News 01-17-2016, 03:35 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 47,981
Posted By ffcmike
Some quotes from a conversation between me and...

Some quotes from a conversation between me and Voluran himself:
Forum: Classic News 01-09-2016, 07:08 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 9,090
Posted By ffcmike
One does not simply "put an end" to Graal...

One does not simply "put an end" to Graal political bullshit.
Forum: Classic News 01-09-2016, 06:58 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 9,090
Posted By ffcmike
I will make a Trading Card for anyone who can put...

I will make a Trading Card for anyone who can put an end to Graal political bullshit.
Forum: Classic News 01-09-2016, 06:49 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 9,090
Posted By ffcmike
Part of my plans with the Trading Card Game is to...

Part of my plans with the Trading Card Game is to allow all players to take a screenshot of their character in game and create a personalised card, which they can gradually increase the stats of.
...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 01-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 6,670
Posted By ffcmike
Mog.

Mog.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 8,728
Posted By ffcmike
Sorry Zippy but it's 2016 and you want to bring...

Sorry Zippy but it's 2016 and you want to bring back 2004?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-08-2016, 04:51 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 13,169
Posted By ffcmike
It is odd how "MD" had a seemingly legitimate...

It is odd how "MD" had a seemingly legitimate conversation with someone else right before I was messaged by the "imposter", and that I had a conversation with "MD" before that which on reflection...
Forum: Classic News 01-04-2016, 04:55 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 47,981
Posted By ffcmike
Voluran's Mausoleum Quest Released

http://classicgraal.net/images/quests/volurans-forums.png


A new dungeon (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134270130) can now be accessed in the East of Graal City (towards...
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-22-2015, 02:53 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,253
Posted By ffcmike
Grats.

Grats.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-17-2015, 03:58 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 6,602
Posted By ffcmike
It looks as if getmusicfilename() may be acting...

It looks as if getmusicfilename() may be acting faulty. You could try out-putting it's value for debugging to see if it's somehow being reset, and if necessary store the current playing song in a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-16-2015, 08:30 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 6,602
Posted By ffcmike
It sounds as if playlooped() is being invoked...

It sounds as if playlooped() is being invoked from a level NPC rather than a weapon?
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-16-2015, 07:30 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 6,602
Posted By ffcmike
What format are the music files? Wav are...

What format are the music files?
Wav are treated as sound effects and are therefore unaffected by stopmusic(), for those you would have to use stopsound("filename");.
Forum: Classic News 12-13-2015, 08:58 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 9,090
Posted By ffcmike
And the award for 'Family most likely to return...

And the award for 'Family most likely to return to the forums on their birthday" goes to...

Darkmane.
Forum: Bug Report 12-06-2015, 06:54 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 228,325
Posted By ffcmike
I'm surprised that after all this time it hasn't...

I'm surprised that after all this time it hasn't been mentioned from an official source that the cause is known and the problem was actually fixed in a newer client version. As to why the newer...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-26-2015, 04:09 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,804
Posted By ffcmike
You can since V6, I have a lot of scripts which...

You can since V6, I have a lot of scripts which work as follows:



function onUpdate(temp.val) {
this.attr[4] = int(timevar2);
this.attr[5] = temp.val;
triggeraction(this.x + 1, this.y...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 11-19-2015, 08:28 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 12,180
Posted By ffcmike
Passcode entry + Voluran's Mausoleum Preview

Passcode entry system:

PTPAzqRhLU0

Voluran's Mausoleum Quest preview:

TNRzsNvrXbE
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-12-2015, 09:10 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 7,048
Posted By ffcmike
Bell

http://i.imgur.com/HmBgdKl.jpg

Grats on being 60 years young!
Forum: Classic News 09-27-2015, 05:05 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 9,090
Posted By ffcmike
Unlockable TCG Cards Released

As of writing 22 new Trading Card Game cards have been scattered around the world ready to be collected.

For most of these cards a map icon can be purchased for 20 Gelat at the Trading Card House,...
Forum: Gani Construction 09-12-2015, 02:05 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 138,999
Posted By ffcmike
Compus Gani Pack

As default compus baddies are no longer supported by the latest client I have decided to publish a set of ganis which can be used for emulating them.

The attachment includes ganis for idle, walk,...
Forum: Classic News 09-11-2015, 05:47 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,379
Posted By ffcmike
Climber's Cave Quest Released.

Those who have progressed a short distance through Master Li's tasks can begin this by talking to the Climber beside the Graal City Cathedral. Having progressed further through the storyline there is...
Forum: Server Maintenance 08-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 19,082
Posted By ffcmike
Makeshift solution is to register in-game by...

Makeshift solution is to register in-game by logging in as a guest and going to Start > Upgrade:

http://i.imgur.com/na2ZKRB.png
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.