Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spark910
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2008, 02:35 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,444
Posted By Spark910
Also a lack of selection. Characters look too...

Also a lack of selection. Characters look too similar when forced onto a new set of graphics and it'll never beat the wide range available from years of people adding to the collection!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,190
Posted By Spark910
Major changes I guess would be ok, not not every...

Major changes I guess would be ok, not not every update.

If they created a really good classic world which stole the playercount for some time, I think it'd motivate other playerworlds to create...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,190
Posted By Spark910
I'm not sure approval is a great idea, it'll lead...

I'm not sure approval is a great idea, it'll lead to delays and it's generally a repressive measure. Notification would be nice, so the PWA has a general knowledge of how active the worlds are in...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,148
Posted By Spark910
I like these sort of ideas, I wrote up a concept...

I like these sort of ideas, I wrote up a concept a while ago about a playerworld that is completely underground/inside. It'd have the opportunity to then make the very rare venture to the surface...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 8,084
Posted By Spark910
Me!!! :blush:

Me!!! :blush:
Forum: Level Design 02-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,150
Posted By Spark910
the water bits would look better if the swamp...

the water bits would look better if the swamp didn't go so close to it!
Forum: Job Forum 01-05-2008, 03:45 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 16,362
Posted By Spark910
Suggestion

It'd be pretty nice if this was a top-level forum on the front page under the playerworlds section, or something,. I know it includes Graal Gold and global positions, but still!

Perhaps also a...
Forum: Level Design 01-05-2008, 03:42 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,252
Posted By Spark910
Yup. And that's the problem with Graal, not...

Yup. And that's the problem with Graal, not enough sexy graphics floating around due to a lack of available gfx'ers I guess. Sexy graphics are a good distraction from the fact the level otherwise, in...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,260
Posted By Spark910
was he the CREATOR of UN or the first owner, or...

was he the CREATOR of UN or the first owner, or both or neither?

Happy bDay
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-31-2007, 04:45 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 8,736
Posted By Spark910
Era has, or was planning to have, a blood effect...

Era has, or was planning to have, a blood effect that put blood on your surroundings after you see it coming out of you from being shot that I didn't like as PWA as it was a little graphic and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-31-2007, 12:23 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,800
Posted By Spark910
Ha. I never knew that was its purpose. It would...

Ha. I never knew that was its purpose. It would explain the powerful weapons that were easy to obtain, however.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-30-2007, 10:14 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,761
Posted By Spark910
Never really understood passive owners /...

Never really understood passive owners / sponsors.

If there was a way to get your money back, ok... but surely everyone doing it is either (a) just kind - which is fine (b) wanting to come back...
Forum: Level Design 12-29-2007, 04:47 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,942
Posted By Spark910
I didnt know we still had a level editor! ...

I didnt know we still had a level editor!

Nice though. I think it'd look fantabulous if you just added slight detail like you have so far!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,054
Posted By Spark910
Zone: 8hr 52min GK: 91h 24m Zodiac: 38m ...

Zone: 8hr 52min
GK: 91h 24m

Zodiac: 38m
UN: 42h 29m
Era: 84h 2m
Val: 2h 11m
Classic: 95h 54m
N-Pulse: 12h 14m
Atlantis: 8h 16m
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-24-2007, 06:30 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,369
Posted By Spark910
I could imagine the gameplay would be much worse...

I could imagine the gameplay would be much worse with terrain. 2d works well.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-23-2007, 11:37 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,369
Posted By Spark910
I'd agree with this. I think the best thing they...

I'd agree with this. I think the best thing they could make would be nothing new in terms of technology. A bog standard usual playerworld but to a good quality. No 3d. No terrain. It'd just be good...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-22-2007, 02:27 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,771
Posted By Spark910
thats how bored we get HOW ABOUT A NEW QUEST...

thats how bored we get

HOW ABOUT A NEW QUEST (j/k)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-21-2007, 02:03 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 15,759
Posted By Spark910
my ambition ages ago :D

my ambition ages ago :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-21-2007, 02:00 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,584
Posted By Spark910
I'd say do both. Classic for up to 6months,...

I'd say do both.
Classic for up to 6months, maybe more. Then slowly reduce it to perhaps only weekends for another 3 months. Then back to Gold and see where it goes from there.

And get a new...
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-21-2007, 01:57 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,256
Posted By Spark910
Crazyness!

Crazyness!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,072
Posted By Spark910
Yeah, but we either need some sort of public and...

Yeah, but we either need some sort of public and easy way to submit such small requests, or make a public collection of minor works that can be used by anyone.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 9,674
Posted By Spark910
Late 2000 I think. 2.05 seems to stick in my head...

Late 2000 I think. 2.05 seems to stick in my head for some reason!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-14-2007, 12:34 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,072
Posted By Spark910
With regards to freelance, I don't think enough...

With regards to freelance, I don't think enough is done to make that possible. Shame there isn't a list somewhere of projects that staff could submit to the community and people could submit work...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,040
Posted By Spark910
I never had an issue with free reign PK as such....

I never had an issue with free reign PK as such. It's part of the struggle of being a newbie. Rather than regulate on a certain person, it would be better to be a certain area - such as one start...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2007, 04:13 PM
Replies: 158
Views: 51,775
Posted By Spark910
nice but please don't call it that!

nice but please don't call it that!
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.