Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 420
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Matman58
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-01-2004, 07:41 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,745
Posted By Matman58
Congrats Kamuii!!

Congrats Kamuii!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-01-2004, 07:33 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,531
Posted By Matman58
I agree that kingdoms pushes all the limits of...

I agree that kingdoms pushes all the limits of the graal client, I still say I wish a team of people would get together and make a playerworld better than kingdoms. As someone said after my post...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-01-2004, 09:29 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,852
Posted By Matman58
Graal 3D looks like it will be good hopefully it...

Graal 3D looks like it will be good hopefully it will be better than Kingdoms
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,531
Posted By Matman58
Personally I hate Graal Kingdoms...so I have...

Personally I hate Graal Kingdoms...so I have stopped playing graal for the most part being most work gets put into that world. I mean there are some PWs I am looking forward to but yea it will be...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-01-2004, 09:14 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,390
Posted By Matman58
Thank you and goodnight

Thank you and goodnight
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-01-2004, 09:10 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,893
Posted By Matman58
heh I remember back when Mr Bear and Bhala were...

heh I remember back when Mr Bear and Bhala were around. Good Times Good Times. Anyways anybody remember the guild..The Flames??
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-01-2004, 06:30 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,390
Posted By Matman58
I think the surprise is something bigger than...

I think the surprise is something bigger than what everyone is saying, maybe perhaps getting to see more or try out Graal 3D. Now I think that would pretty fun.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-01-2004, 05:21 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,390
Posted By Matman58
Well I hope there will be more to this surprise. ...

Well I hope there will be more to this surprise. The flash video was ok though.....oh well.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-02-2003, 08:29 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,331
Posted By Matman58
This sounds very interesting indeed...has anyone...

This sounds very interesting indeed...has anyone actually received these script...??
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2003, 06:31 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 5,129
Posted By Matman58
I would like to try out for levels on g2k1. I...

I would like to try out for levels on g2k1. I believe my levels are up to speed where i could make levels there.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-06-2003, 06:25 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 4,870
Posted By Matman58
Ok I don't know if this was posted because I...

Ok I don't know if this was posted because I didn't want to read the whole thread but...truthfully Sexual Harassment doesn't have to be stuff in a sexual manor. If you say bad things to people and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,605
Posted By Matman58
Truthfully a third tab would be very nice to have...

Truthfully a third tab would be very nice to have instead of having to look through an RC to find the developing worlds names. Though I think Craig is making a good point about the whole PW System,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-04-2003, 05:39 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,782
Posted By Matman58
I have some pretty good screenshots on my...

I have some pretty good screenshots on my computer at home that I will post when I get home from school. What is really sad as I look at a lot of those screenshots. I was playing on the server when...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,752
Posted By Matman58
Resident Evil type server would be awesome with...

Resident Evil type server would be awesome with zombies chasing after you and stuff....If Era converted to that kind of deal I would definently play there or if any playerworld made a server like...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-15-2003, 12:24 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,667
Posted By Matman58
So much slang in your story but seemed pretty...

So much slang in your story but seemed pretty funny, especially blocking the church door lol.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-14-2003, 03:45 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,667
Posted By Matman58
Lol not trying to be rude to you dude, but I just...

Lol not trying to be rude to you dude, but I just did that this morning and I said and a post there after that I had done it and I was sorry I didn't do it when I typed it cause it was late and I was...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-13-2003, 11:45 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 814
Posted By Matman58
Post some screenies so I can see if it is worth...

Post some screenies so I can see if it is worth applying for a lat job
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2003, 11:44 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,667
Posted By Matman58
So has anyone actually took the time to read my...

So has anyone actually took the time to read my graal story???
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2003, 04:16 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,667
Posted By Matman58
Sorry I was tired as I was typing it so i will go...

Sorry I was tired as I was typing it so i will go break it up right now so you all can actually read it if you want to.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2003, 06:19 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,667
Posted By Matman58
Whoo...ok this could take awhile.... I...

Whoo...ok this could take awhile....


I first started back when you could only connect to one server and that was Classic. I played there for the longest time. I remember I used to do RP in...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-02-2003, 04:28 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,193
Posted By Matman58
Yea instruments are pretty useless, I see people...

Yea instruments are pretty useless, I see people giving them away now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-25-2003, 06:30 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,460
Posted By Matman58
I personally thing the unstick me spot should be...

I personally thing the unstick me spot should be made no pk...Also maybe the whole town of Bomboria be made no pk. Pking on 2k1 is very annoying especially when you work for hours to get money and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-17-2003, 10:09 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,061
Posted By Matman58
Graal Staff Goes Corrupt Again.....Now someone is...

Graal Staff Goes Corrupt Again.....Now someone is going to go record phone conversations of tyhm then he is gonna snap and start deleting accounts and banning people. I hate this crap of people...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-12-2003, 05:11 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 10,126
Posted By Matman58
Did anyone get any screenshots of any of the...

Did anyone get any screenshots of any of the events?? Cause I wanted to see the tug of war and stuff
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2003, 05:08 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,360
Posted By Matman58
I actually liked the old graal site layout...it...

I actually liked the old graal site layout...it was pretty cool
Showing results 151 to 175 of 420

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.