Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Feonix
Forum: Zone 04-20-2011, 04:01 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,902
Posted By Feonix
Refund plz

Refund plz
Forum: Zone 04-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 18,729
Posted By Feonix
He always seems to be butthurt about something,...

He always seems to be butthurt about something, wonder what's up his ass this time

edit: neg reppin' me cus he mad
Forum: Zone 04-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 18,729
Posted By Feonix
And this is coming from the guy who logs onto...

And this is coming from the guy who logs onto forums every once in a while, moaning about how many complaints Zone receives. Quit arguing blindly, you yourself haven't even seen the weapon....
Forum: Zone 04-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 18,729
Posted By Feonix
Sounds pretty lame tbh. I'd rather just be...

Sounds pretty lame tbh. I'd rather just be sparring skilled players, than hunting down monsters

As for the spaceships, Zone has speeders which is close enough (not really) but I don't think space...
Forum: Zone 04-14-2011, 11:36 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 18,729
Posted By Feonix
Wasn't even a complaint, more like a mere...

Wasn't even a complaint, more like a mere suggestion. You can go back to scrub life now.




Zone would do great without randoms like scootard
Forum: Zone 04-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 18,729
Posted By Feonix
What Zone needs: Don't ****ing release green...

What Zone needs: Don't ****ing release green pistols. Simple as that.
Forum: Zone 04-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 18,729
Posted By Feonix
ic what you did thar

ic what you did thar
Forum: Zone 04-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 18,729
Posted By Feonix
**** resetting, I don't see what good that would...

**** resetting, I don't see what good that would do except piss people off
Forum: Zone 04-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 18,729
Posted By Feonix
Honestly, if you guys are going to continue QQ...

Honestly, if you guys are going to continue QQ then take it to PM's. We don't need anymore of our threads getting wtfpwned by Darlene.
Forum: Zone 04-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 18,729
Posted By Feonix
The players have already shown that they cannot...

The players have already shown that they cannot handle an economy in the past. Now I'm hearing they might start doing perm weapon auctions, which will bring Zone an economy, but will also attract USD...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-05-2011, 04:49 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,769
Posted By Feonix
wuddup

wuddup
Forum: Zone 04-05-2011, 04:28 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 18,729
Posted By Feonix
Agree with all that's up there. Zone used to be ...

Agree with all that's up there. Zone used to be the server with the best gameplay by far (at least that's what I thought). Now it seems all we have to offer are horrible managers, who think they...
Forum: Zone 04-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Replies: 40
Bye
Views: 6,699
Posted By Feonix
It seems copying other's is the only thing he...

It seems copying other's is the only thing he knows, but even that he fails at. Looking forward to the new greenpistols (Which is just a recolor of 2 other weapons we have), hell why not release a...
Forum: Zone 04-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Feonix
I wan't to see how Powerpro reacts to this,...

I wan't to see how Powerpro reacts to this, although I highly doubt he'll even fire akon. He's probably the one who requested for Sander to hire him in the first place, knowing how power's always...
Forum: Zone 04-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Replies: 40
Bye
Views: 6,699
Posted By Feonix
That made no sense whatsoever...

That made no sense whatsoever...
Forum: Zone 04-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Replies: 40
Bye
Views: 6,699
Posted By Feonix
You posted in the wrong section of the forums...

You posted in the wrong section of the forums...
Forum: Zone 03-31-2011, 03:09 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 9,880
Posted By Feonix
So Sander, the ******* who can't even get...

So Sander, the ******* who can't even get ''/giveitem'' right is our new ETA?

it seems management love hiring randoms
Forum: Zone 03-31-2011, 02:23 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 9,880
Posted By Feonix
I swear you say this almost every time you're in...

I swear you say this almost every time you're in trouble, yet you never seem to learn from your mistakes.

tsk tsk
Forum: Zone 03-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 9,880
Posted By Feonix
racist dutchie is racist

racist dutchie is racist
Forum: Markets 03-30-2011, 02:30 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,176
Posted By Feonix
...it's bread on a stick bro

...it's bread on a stick bro
Forum: Zone 03-30-2011, 02:28 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 9,880
Posted By Feonix
Could be possible, since Powerpro got you...

Could be possible, since Powerpro got you unbanned when you were supposed to be perm banned, then gave you ET rights almost right after.

Anything can happen when staff get desperate. Hell,...
Forum: Markets 03-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,176
Posted By Feonix
Could somebody translate what this queerboy is...

Could somebody translate what this queerboy is trying to say to me?
Forum: Zone 03-29-2011, 02:25 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 9,880
Posted By Feonix
I guess this means Thriller is GPA now huh

I guess this means Thriller is GPA now huh
Forum: Markets 03-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,176
Posted By Feonix
Same old ***got Sly, who still can't think of a...

Same old ***got Sly, who still can't think of a comeback that doesn't involve a *****. Guess all those rumors of you being a homo aren't false accusations after all
Forum: Markets 03-28-2011, 03:38 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,176
Posted By Feonix
Do I sense a bull**** conspiracy

Do I sense a bull**** conspiracy
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.