Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Clockwork
Forum: Graphic Design 03-15-2012, 07:09 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
tyvm :) I used to have the originals saved away...

tyvm :) I used to have the originals saved away somewhere, and they were quite large and nice images... it's to bad I can't find them :(

http://i.imgur.com/uJ4Vu.png

Tried my best to replicate...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-15-2012, 03:28 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
I dunno wut it looked like x3 or even if I did,...

I dunno wut it looked like x3 or even if I did, where to get the image.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-15-2012, 01:55 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/aEjYC.png Random gun for...

http://i.imgur.com/aEjYC.png

Random gun for fun.
zzz...people should request small things they need or something ._.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/QbLyd.png Fail prinny,...

http://i.imgur.com/QbLyd.png

Fail prinny, dude.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,504
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/lLpGR.gif Honestly don't...

http://i.imgur.com/lLpGR.gif

Honestly don't see any AA in your new post unless it's somewhere I can't see it xD

the curve 1 in this pic has no AA, curve 2 does have AA. Apply this to things...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-13-2012, 08:35 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
XD I stopped with whats shown there. I...

XD

I stopped with whats shown there. I didn't really care for it :p

http://i.imgur.com/TSOjT.png

Started making a head and actually it o_o...

Also...a door... there was more to it, but I...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,504
Posted By Clockwork
House and car seem a little small to me, the...

House and car seem a little small to me, the grass could use some more contrast/1 more darker color, and overall a little AA would go a long way on things like the sidewalk corners, steet signs, and...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-12-2012, 08:04 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,603
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/h9Nzz.png Hay guyz wuts...

http://i.imgur.com/h9Nzz.png

Hay guyz wuts goin on :3
Forum: Graphic Design 03-07-2012, 03:23 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/5BnT9.png Not entirely...

http://i.imgur.com/5BnT9.png

Not entirely sure what I was going for. x3
my new motherboard comes on thursdayyy >:3
Forum: Graphic Design 03-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/G9bHg.png I dont like...

http://i.imgur.com/G9bHg.png

I dont like pixelling on a ****ty laptop >:[
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-29-2012, 01:12 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,482
Posted By Clockwork
You're trying to hard. :o

You're trying to hard. :o
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-26-2012, 06:10 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 936
Posted By Clockwork
Happy birthday bby <3 •3•

Happy birthday bby <3 •3•
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-25-2012, 03:27 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,450
Posted By Clockwork
I disagree :(

I disagree :(
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Replies: 159
Views: 35,901
Posted By Clockwork
fyi, the images you uploaded to graal are for all...

fyi, the images you uploaded to graal are for all intents and purposes graals now, no? :p

starting from scratch on another engine are we?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-01-2012, 04:55 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,602
Posted By Clockwork
Graal dev team irc is still up... and it's a bit...

Graal dev team irc is still up... and it's a bit creepy that the same people are always there.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-28-2012, 02:56 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 8,712
Posted By Clockwork
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7900000/Ho...

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7900000/Howl-s-Moving-Castle-studio-ghibli-7999383-720-405.jpg...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
Ah... it's actually tiled 4 times in the image......

Ah... it's actually tiled 4 times in the image...

The original is actually the smaller grass version beside it, made that, blew it up, and made it clean and nice :D
Forum: Graphic Design 01-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/czVBR.png free for use...

http://i.imgur.com/czVBR.png

free for use grass o_O
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,349
Posted By Clockwork
Hay seeker o/

Hay seeker o/
Forum: Graphic Design 01-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/dZOxD.png o.o....another...

http://i.imgur.com/dZOxD.png

o.o....another space...floating..thing :O

I had a planet there, but in the end, I really disliked it :(

edit MOAR THINGZ

http://i.imgur.com/XWdQZ.png
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 788
Posted By Clockwork
happy brithday :3

happy brithday :3
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2011, 05:39 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,697
Posted By Clockwork
You really had to go and create a second thread...

You really had to go and create a second thread darlene? gawd. Happy holidayz

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134265399
Forum: Graphic Design 12-24-2011, 12:14 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,716
Posted By Clockwork
kay

kay
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2011, 10:16 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,716
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/axYsm.gif >>;... I...

http://i.imgur.com/axYsm.gif

>>;...

I liked it, but think you should keep away from long, outlined 1pixel lines, and using dark colors to show corners :o
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2011, 01:27 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 72,438
Posted By Clockwork
Looks great :3 I always loved the look of things...

Looks great :3 I always loved the look of things coming from apart/under the skin.

Why green?
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.