Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 400
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Conqueror
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 05-25-2013, 02:11 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,390
Posted By Conqueror
Told you Rogue wasn't going to let that...

Told you Rogue wasn't going to let that description slide! xd

But seriously, that was some pretty engaging trivia. Highlights of the night:

-Blocking Dripz from reading the npc's answer
-Dripz...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2013, 06:48 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,781
Posted By Conqueror
*Takes a bow*

*Takes a bow*
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,781
Posted By Conqueror
Buddy, that's awesome! I've been to Africa a...

Buddy, that's awesome! I've been to Africa a couple of times now with my buddy (4 months total), and the experience is unforgettable. Have a great time!

Looking forward to the updates :)

Edit:...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 10,896
Posted By Conqueror
Yeah, when it would actually rain down shards of...

Yeah, when it would actually rain down shards of ice :cool:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,710
Posted By Conqueror
Hey bud, welcome to Graal Kingdoms :). If you...

Hey bud, welcome to Graal Kingdoms :). If you need any help in-game, just PM me and I'll do my best to help.
Forum: Gods 05-15-2013, 11:32 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,407
Posted By Conqueror
Pls make utube tutorial thanks pls

Pls make utube tutorial thanks pls
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,446
Posted By Conqueror
Depends on how you look at it I guess! The new...

Depends on how you look at it I guess! The new craft-able options are GREAT. Especially for newcomers because it now gives them a chance to be able to compete in the PvP realm. It was much needed,...
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,599
Posted By Conqueror
Oh man, please implement. Even more-so than...

Oh man, please implement. Even more-so than particles I'd like to see day/night off again. Night is sooooo dark on my screen!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-04-2013, 03:59 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,797
Posted By Conqueror
:cool:

:cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,560
Posted By Conqueror
^ Winston Churchill my friend-- my Dad has just...

^ Winston Churchill my friend-- my Dad has just about every book out there on the guy haha.


Congratulations, and good luck Gabe.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-28-2013, 06:18 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,157
Posted By Conqueror
Graal Affiliate Program

Does anyone know if Graal has one?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 12-27-2012, 12:01 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,602
Posted By Conqueror
:cool:

:cool:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 13,335
Posted By Conqueror
If B-mode becomes forced-- I'd suggest either a 3...

If B-mode becomes forced-- I'd suggest either a 3 second "invincibility" whenever someone leaves a building. Some might argue it ruins the fun of "traps", which is true!

But this may just be...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,754
Posted By Conqueror
I'm Canadian. I get taxed enough irl :oo:.

I'm Canadian. I get taxed enough irl :oo:.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,640
Posted By Conqueror
Wand of Agility from Vanirs, then lost it to...

Wand of Agility from Vanirs, then lost it to Tigbot--

Sup
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,358
Posted By Conqueror
Oh jeeze, a lot of those are mysteries to me! And...

Oh jeeze, a lot of those are mysteries to me! And I've been around since 03 :[. From left to right,

1.
2.
3. Hammerogue Shield (Mag and Morgan have them last time I checked. ac + 2?)
4.
5....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 8,840
Posted By Conqueror
ya & olive green pants. We'd reek of prestige.

ya & olive green pants. We'd reek of prestige.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-17-2012, 06:54 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,612
Posted By Conqueror
Two-handed swords. :cool:

Two-handed swords.

:cool:
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,637
Posted By Conqueror
If that were the case ^ freeze wouldn't be so...

If that were the case ^ freeze wouldn't be so bad. (Except in the abusive mannerisms mentioned that are bound to happen).
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-15-2012, 10:52 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,637
Posted By Conqueror
Idk, I just see tons of abuse happening with some...

Idk, I just see tons of abuse happening with some sort of "freeze" weapon.

Imagine door traps + freeze? And I think one of the bows has cold attack type (might be ivy). Imagine the power someone...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,637
Posted By Conqueror
The thing is, "one hit" would actually be 3-4...

The thing is, "one hit" would actually be 3-4 hits by the time the prey escapes from a properly executed fast-slash combo.

The only fix for this would be emulating the classic UN model by giving a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-15-2012, 03:29 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,749
Posted By Conqueror
If you kill everyone Storm, let da Conq have a go!

If you kill everyone Storm, let da Conq have a go!
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-14-2012, 06:14 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,022
Posted By Conqueror
Dis Stephen guy, happy birthday bud!

Dis Stephen guy, happy birthday bud!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Replies: 130
Views: 48,422
Posted By Conqueror
Really, from a mutated? I got my elvens from a...

Really, from a mutated? I got my elvens from a large basket (and was disappointed might I add).
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 48,422
Posted By Conqueror
Item Update: Large Basket > Mutant > Leaf...

Item Update:

Large Basket > Mutant > Leaf Shield of Might (str +1 speed +1)
Large Basket > Golden Warrior Helm (pos)
Large Basket > Holy Relic of Azazel (str 1 dex 2 hp 10)
Large Basket > Holy...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 400

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.