Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 172 of 172
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Gos_pira
Forum: Your opinion 10-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 25,911
Posted By Gos_pira
v2.1 client looked nicest imo.

v2.1 client looked nicest imo.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,311
Posted By Gos_pira
This might be an issue with GS2 rather than the...

This might be an issue with GS2 rather than the scripts Thor made. It might only be fixed by Stefan.
Forum: Questions about V6 12-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 14,450
Posted By Gos_pira
UDP is great for games. TCP is best when...

UDP is great for games. TCP is best when information CAN NOT be missing. All fps shooters online uses UDP. Playing a FPS shooter with TCP would be a pain in the ass.

I don't even know why Graal...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Replies: 158
Views: 51,775
Posted By Gos_pira
So, still working on this? :)

So, still working on this? :)
Forum: Your opinion 10-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 28,911
Posted By Gos_pira
I hear that you weren't around when Graal was...

I hear that you weren't around when Graal was free. Back in 2000~ it was almost 600 people playing on classic, at the same time. THAT was fun. :)

30 players is nothing. Why limit it to that?
Forum: Your opinion 10-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 28,911
Posted By Gos_pira
No, I think you missunderstand. Gold includes...

No, I think you missunderstand. Gold includes everything. Silver only includes Silver + Bronze.
And Bronze is default for trials


No, free for all.


This is an idea to gain players while not...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 10,697
Posted By Gos_pira
I'm thinking; Go back to Graal v2 login window...

I'm thinking; Go back to Graal v2 login window and colors. That's simple and nice.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 12,564
Posted By Gos_pira
Bottom left is reserved for turning left and...

Bottom left is reserved for turning left and right if you disable the gyro.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 12,564
Posted By Gos_pira
Reminds me of Mario Kart 64

Reminds me of Mario Kart 64
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 12,564
Posted By Gos_pira
I'd love to have that racing game on my PSP. Too...

I'd love to have that racing game on my PSP. Too bad it's only for iPhone. :<
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 9,951
Posted By Gos_pira
I like the enchanted forest one. :O Looks...

I like the enchanted forest one. :O Looks mysterious!

Anyway, I might just've remembered wrong. But there was som screenies / videos that looked like an attempt to make OoT online.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 9,951
Posted By Gos_pira
Didn't you get that Christmas newsletter way back...

Didn't you get that Christmas newsletter way back with videos where they had a UI like OoT?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 9,951
Posted By Gos_pira
It's an awesome idea. I would love to play a 3D...

It's an awesome idea. I would love to play a 3D version of graal that actually IS a 3D version of Graal.

(Not a failed attempt to make a online Zelda OoT)
Forum: Graphic Design 10-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Gos_pira
Lovely house! :)

Lovely house! :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 108,009
Posted By Gos_pira
Couldn't someone come up with something more...

Couldn't someone come up with something more original? :/

Feels like it's only repeating itself.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,771
Posted By Gos_pira
Wouldn't having lots of npc's on screen cause...

Wouldn't having lots of npc's on screen cause massive lag? Isn't the regular bushes good enough?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-30-2009, 11:28 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,205
Posted By Gos_pira
Linux <3

Linux <3
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-30-2009, 11:21 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,205
Posted By Gos_pira
That would do just fine. I've ran Graal v4 (I...

That would do just fine. I've ran Graal v4 (I don't think v5 demands more resources) on a old 600 MHz just to try if it worked. It worked fine. Maybe a tad slow, but atleast it started. Laptops has...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,205
Posted By Gos_pira
I don't understand how this 2D game would require...

I don't understand how this 2D game would require better graphicscards than 10 years ago. Graal ran fine back then on 32-64MB Voodoo cards with my own experience. I don't really see any big...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 09-29-2009, 02:50 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,664
Posted By Gos_pira
LOL at the sig. It's hillarious. :D ... I'm ****...

LOL at the sig. It's hillarious. :D ... I'm **** right now though, so that might change my judgement.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-23-2009, 03:58 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,716
Posted By Gos_pira
I like it! :) I have nothing bad to say about it....

I like it! :) I have nothing bad to say about it. I like the later one more though
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,854
Posted By Gos_pira
No. Classic is an adventure server.

No. Classic is an adventure server.
Showing results 151 to 172 of 172

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.