Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TSAdmin
Forum: Your opinion 12-15-2012, 10:53 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 30,764
Posted By TSAdmin
Anybody can buy anything they want, doesn't mean...

Anybody can buy anything they want, doesn't mean they're mature enough to use it in any way at all. Just means they know how to spend money.

My two cents being that as it's sold separately, which...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-15-2012, 04:39 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 12,192
Posted By TSAdmin
Oldest one I could find (I don't keep my...

Oldest one I could find (I don't keep my screenshots organised at all) was from I think 2005:

http://i.imgur.com/TbQu6l.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/TbQu6.jpg)
Click to enlarge

--

This is...
Forum: Zone PC 10-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 56,150
Posted By TSAdmin
Maybe if you beat it in a different spot, or a...

Maybe if you beat it in a different spot, or a slower pace? Maybe beat it harder...
Forum: Bug Report 10-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 28,860
Posted By TSAdmin
Indeed. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's...

Indeed. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's totally useless and junk. It's easy to update, doesn't require redownloading every version, etc. but in functionality, it is yet to prove to be anywhere...
Forum: Tech Support 10-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,640
Posted By TSAdmin
He only got you once? He got me twice :(

He only got you once? He got me twice :(
Forum: Your opinion 10-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 40,947
Posted By TSAdmin
There needs to be a scandal. A big one of...

There needs to be a scandal. A big one of interest.
Forum: Feature request 09-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 16,880
Posted By TSAdmin
Indeed. Need to slow down a minute here. 1 step...

Indeed. Need to slow down a minute here. 1 step at a time. It's at least another 4 years before Find and Replace is out of beta testing.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-19-2012, 12:11 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,822
Posted By TSAdmin
http://i.imgur.com/11oPO.png

http://i.imgur.com/11oPO.png
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 5,381
Posted By TSAdmin
Hi. Hope things move smoothly for you. :)

Hi. Hope things move smoothly for you. :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 9,715
Posted By TSAdmin
Because it's a stupid feature. Want to move...

Because it's a stupid feature. Want to move faster? Store your stuff or drink said potions. There's no shortage of places you can store stuff.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 9,715
Posted By TSAdmin
Is that with new ones picked up or just ones...

Is that with new ones picked up or just ones already in your inventory? You might have to drop the ones you're already carrying so the item dropped updates the values, then pick them back up.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 08-20-2012, 09:43 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 17,042
Posted By TSAdmin
It'll never be over so long as the PWA involved...

It'll never be over so long as the PWA involved in your removal are still PWA's. "Trial period" of a returning manager tends to be more of a way of saying "Don't screw up ever, because if you so much...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,014
Posted By TSAdmin
Happy Birthday, Darlene :)

Happy Birthday, Darlene :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-27-2012, 12:26 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,207
Posted By TSAdmin
There's always going to be an economy. Whether...

There's always going to be an economy. Whether it's widely recognised as one or not is another topic entirely. Remove money, people will find other "Fair trade" avenues which will then become the...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-13-2012, 10:49 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,778
Posted By TSAdmin
:oo:

:oo:
Forum: Your opinion 06-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 49,849
Posted By TSAdmin
At the very least July 2006 because I know it...

At the very least July 2006 because I know it took a while but I had to have Darlene manually allow my account access to the forums because of it. It locked me out for 24 hours many times when I...
Forum: Your opinion 06-19-2012, 01:34 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 49,849
Posted By TSAdmin
Are you talking about that time when the fields...

Are you talking about that time when the fields were wrong on the sign-up page and it for some reason thought the "Username" field was actually your password entry field and vice-versa for the...
Forum: Bug Report 06-18-2012, 01:31 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 71,844
Posted By TSAdmin
That's one thing to find, and very easily so, but...

That's one thing to find, and very easily so, but it's another thing for the client to actually receive any attention. We could compile the easiest of easy to read bug tracker lists in the entire...
Forum: Your opinion 06-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 49,849
Posted By TSAdmin
It's not up to her anymore. If it were, it's...

It's not up to her anymore. If it were, it's likely I'd be a Super Moderator, myself. Instead I'm waiting on a response from Stefan as to whether or not he'd like another Super Moderator.

As for...
Forum: Tech Support 06-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,479
Posted By TSAdmin
I blame Val.

I blame Val.
Forum: Tech Support 06-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,112
Posted By TSAdmin
I'm also having this, but in turn have come to...

I'm also having this, but in turn have come to ask myself "Why does it have to kick you all the way back to the username/password screen?". imo, if you can't connect, it shouldn't end your current...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 13,133
Posted By TSAdmin
Haaaaaah! I see what you did there.

Haaaaaah! I see what you did there.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,511
Posted By TSAdmin
If not for the PKing aspect that was affected, as...

If not for the PKing aspect that was affected, as I mentioned to you the other day: being sent to Unstick Me when trying to enter was so easily abused. For this fix, I love you.
Forum: Guild Life 05-25-2012, 12:46 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,225
Posted By TSAdmin
To be honest, the fact that the system needs...

To be honest, the fact that the system needs fixing isn't a failure on the Guilds Admin's part. He is no more responsible for fixing the back-end than he would be responsible for patching a leak in...
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 10,902
Posted By TSAdmin
Incapsula. Oh how I'm getting tired of seeing...

Incapsula. Oh how I'm getting tired of seeing this page showing up pretty much every single click of the forums and requiring multiple refreshes before you actually get to see the page, only then to...
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.