Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Elk
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2015, 07:40 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 14,965
Posted By Elk
New GraalOnline Logo

Thought I'd make one, what do you think :)? Its not fully done yet, still needs polishing

Do not use without my written permission.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18369116/elk_glogo2015.jpg
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-25-2015, 06:14 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 822
Posted By Elk
Seich (23)

I vaguely remember you and that you were japanese... I must have had good times with you, if its still in my mind :)

Happy birthday!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-25-2015, 05:51 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By Elk
BigNews = cocacola? :0

BigNews = cocacola? :0
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-24-2015, 11:50 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 12,600
Posted By Elk
So nobody would need to log on again unless to...

So nobody would need to log on again unless to check if it was sold or not :D
Forum: Graphic Design 02-24-2015, 10:26 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 72,438
Posted By Elk
Kind of finished my concept of my ingame char :D ...

Kind of finished my concept of my ingame char :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18369116/elk_2015.jpg
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-24-2015, 07:49 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 9,725
Posted By Elk
textdraw fade in screencenter

Okay so I tried making a script that would fade in a text only once if you entered the specified area and after a short while it would automatically fade out without fading in again unless you enter...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-24-2015, 04:30 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 8,380
Posted By Elk
I just wanted to thank you guys :) </necro>

I just wanted to thank you guys :) </necro>
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-23-2015, 03:22 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 9,078
Posted By Elk
i guess clientr isnt as easy to control as txt :0...

i guess clientr isnt as easy to control as txt :0 as client flags are stored individually within player attributes... has a better structure and the source to read is only one then, instead of having...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,037
Posted By Elk
happy birthday kittycat

happy birthday kittycat
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-22-2015, 06:40 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 30,260
Posted By Elk
I've seen bigger.

I've seen bigger.
Forum: Sounds & Music 02-20-2015, 11:07 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,213
Posted By Elk
oh right... yeah I'm working for iEra now, hope...

oh right... yeah I'm working for iEra now, hope to see you soon :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-20-2015, 06:05 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,335
Posted By Elk
happy birthday man of doomsday, whereever you are

happy birthday man of doomsday, whereever you are
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-20-2015, 06:05 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 918
Posted By Elk
dubby230 (26)

Happy birthday Kay :)
Forum: Sounds & Music 02-20-2015, 04:34 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 13,213
Posted By Elk
i like it :D oh wait i know that song... astro? xD

i like it :D oh wait i know that song... astro? xD
Forum: N-Pulse News 02-13-2015, 12:53 AM
Replies: 174
Sticky: N-Pulse Latest.
Views: 179,610
Posted By Elk
that jukebox in the second screen was made by me...

that jukebox in the second screen was made by me quite some years ago
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,381
Posted By Elk
we made something like this but its only...

we made something like this but its only clientside

its an image overlay and clientside only

http://i.gyazo.com/1bb1a6d0881dc7a0b659ec99c705bde6.png
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,704
Posted By Elk
Whats wrong with me thinking like this :confused:...

Whats wrong with me thinking like this :confused:



Harshly said but true, it can be interpreted that a Developers job is to make people happy

The counterproductive and very common ethics...
Forum: Feature request 02-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 44,810
Posted By Elk
Yes, there are people who can actually alter the...

Yes, there are people who can actually alter the engine... I think
Forum: Feature request 02-11-2015, 11:12 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 44,810
Posted By Elk
Dear unixmad, i would very much appreciate a...

Dear unixmad, i would very much appreciate a function like this being implemented, also a rehaul of the very old newworld levelformat! Bigger tileset, more flexibility and more interaction for...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,216
Posted By Elk
Hello, I dont know you, but enjoy your stay!

Hello, I dont know you, but enjoy your stay!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 12,017
Posted By Elk
I'm very good at bossing around! And I actually...

I'm very good at bossing around! And I actually posess development skills!
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-01-2015, 12:35 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 14,805
Posted By Elk
so...?

so...?
Forum: Guild Life 01-31-2015, 06:32 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,846
Posted By Elk
Darkshire! Last man standing...

Darkshire! Last man standing...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-31-2015, 09:46 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,560
Posted By Elk
thats a grand idea...

thats a grand idea...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-31-2015, 09:44 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 7,987
Posted By Elk
eh i dont think theres that many levels though,

eh i dont think theres that many levels though,
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.