Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crow
Forum: Server Maintenance 09-15-2014, 07:16 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,734
Posted By Crow
Pfft, who cares! I am loving this hostility. Not...

Pfft, who cares! I am loving this hostility. Not even kidding.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-09-2014, 02:35 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,076
Posted By Crow
hbd maximum anus

hbd maximum anus
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,794
Posted By Crow
Heh, Aarian.. happy birthday :)

Heh, Aarian.. happy birthday :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-24-2014, 06:25 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 178,649
Posted By Crow
Thank you.

Thank you.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,256
Posted By Crow
Including this option in the first place was a...

Including this option in the first place was a stupid move. The players just have to accept the changes that are being made, and they will eventually. Keeping old stuff around because some players...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Replies: 209
Sticky: Scripted RC
Views: 261,456
Posted By Crow
There have been custom RC clients in the past. It...

There have been custom RC clients in the past. It shouldn't be too difficult reversing what little is there to write your own client. It's not like anybody would notice, either.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-30-2014, 09:53 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,420
Posted By Crow
Happy birthday :3

Happy birthday :3
Forum: Questions about V6 01-21-2014, 09:21 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 44,978
Posted By Crow
v7 will include a free Portal Gun for every...

v7 will include a free Portal Gun for every "Lifetime Classic" account.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-14-2014, 03:27 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 12,770
Posted By Crow
Technically, it hasn't been quite 10 years, I...

Technically, it hasn't been quite 10 years, I guess. I believe I left before September last year, and started playing September 2003.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,755
Posted By Crow
That's a given.

That's a given.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,303
Posted By Crow
The offset is related to wrong time on the...

The offset is related to wrong time on the servers, I'm guessing.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-21-2013, 08:13 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 9,826
Posted By Crow
Thanks for everything. Take care of yourself :)

Thanks for everything. Take care of yourself :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,219
Posted By Crow
Reminds me a bit of Atrius by now :redface:

Reminds me a bit of Atrius by now :redface:
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,880
Posted By Crow
I'm surprised you're still here. Happy birthday.

I'm surprised you're still here. Happy birthday.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-07-2013, 06:11 AM
Replies: 15
Hi!
Views: 2,607
Posted By Crow
I don't need one. ...

I don't need one.
http://i.crategam.es/mugi_eat.gif
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Replies: 15
Hi!
Views: 2,607
Posted By Crow
Hi!

Bye!

I haven't been playing in months. I've reached 5000 posts! Oh, and the moderation of the forums has been bothersome lately. And the topics haven't been productive. If you're someone who needs...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 110,676
Posted By Crow
Might have been 6, I can't remember.

Might have been 6, I can't remember.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-05-2013, 04:51 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 110,676
Posted By Crow
CS5. Haven't used the feature in a while, though....

CS5. Haven't used the feature in a while, though. I was using PS7 for a long time, and if I remember correctly, it was only sporting GIF and web safe colors with the "save for web" option.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 110,676
Posted By Crow
This, mostly. Edit: Although, it looks like...

This, mostly.

Edit: Although, it looks like you can turn that off now. I know you couldn't in previous versions. But it's still GIF. PNG is preferred. Not too bad anymore, but still not the best...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 110,676
Posted By Crow
Ugh. Please don't :/

Ugh. Please don't :/
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 05-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 346,362
Posted By Crow
Indeed.

Indeed.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 05-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 346,362
Posted By Crow
That last screenshot looks absolutely terrible.

That last screenshot looks absolutely terrible.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,594
Posted By Crow
Good luck. You'll need it. Do you...

Good luck. You'll need it.




Do you even know where your signature gif is from? D:
Forum: Graphic Design 05-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 110,676
Posted By Crow
In terms of efficiency (clicks/actions taken),...

In terms of efficiency (clicks/actions taken), IrfanView is faster. Also, it doesn't take as long to start up.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,560
Posted By Crow
Yea, that's, like, super lame.

Yea, that's, like, super lame.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.