Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: maximus_asinus
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2017, 07:24 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 15,035
Posted By maximus_asinus
Yeah I'm not really a fan of the whole idea....

Yeah I'm not really a fan of the whole idea. Being turned into a Zormite via potion makes it sound like a mutation which in my opinion dishonors them. Zormite isn't a transformation, they're a noble...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2017, 07:03 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 15,035
Posted By maximus_asinus
As a LAT it is funny how many times you see that...

As a LAT it is funny how many times you see that exact room configuration.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-30-2017, 10:36 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 15,035
Posted By maximus_asinus
I'm not sure if I like the idea of all hats...

I'm not sure if I like the idea of all hats removing the hair sprite. For something like a helmet it makes sense, but not for something like a tiara or crown. Maybe it should be a toggleable option.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2017, 12:00 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,097
Posted By maximus_asinus
I think you should do away with the clouds. I...

I think you should do away with the clouds. I don't think it can be done without looking horrible. It is possible something similar could be used to represent fog though.

I'd probably stick to...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-27-2017, 11:21 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,462
Posted By maximus_asinus
hbd admins

hbd admins
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 05-25-2017, 05:17 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 147,590
Posted By maximus_asinus
I am the new manager.

I am the new manager.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-22-2017, 01:41 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,097
Posted By maximus_asinus
Weather System

Have you guys considered expanding the weather system so it impacts farming? Sun would allow the plants to grow much faster but would require more water per stage and need to be water more...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-18-2017, 01:40 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 90,740
Posted By maximus_asinus
At this point who cares? Even the illusion of an...

At this point who cares? Even the illusion of an active playerbase might be enough to draw in new players.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-17-2017, 02:55 PM
Replies: 5
Hi!
Views: 2,172
Posted By maximus_asinus
But you're gone forever

But you're gone forever
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-08-2017, 03:29 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 15,035
Posted By maximus_asinus
For some reason I've always liked that style of...

For some reason I've always liked that style of inventory display. I made the same thing for my permanent clothes system on Graal 2000.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-05-2017, 03:35 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 689
Posted By maximus_asinus
melissa1988 (29)

Happy birthday Sir Pickles!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2017, 08:33 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 33,267
Posted By maximus_asinus
When we were younger my sister and I always...

When we were younger my sister and I always pronounced it Gr-al, and I guess that sort of stuck.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-28-2017, 02:01 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 6,779
Posted By maximus_asinus
do u want 2 battle?

do u want 2 battle?
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-27-2017, 06:40 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 13,772
Posted By maximus_asinus
I don't know how much Thor has said publicly, but...

I don't know how much Thor has said publicly, but I will say that he had the opportunity to have the server relisted last year but refused because of promises he was waiting on being delivered. He...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-26-2017, 08:27 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 13,772
Posted By maximus_asinus
Status?

Where does this server sit now that Carlito has been fired and likely no replacement? To be frank, I am quite disappointed with how this was handled by all parties. Now it looks like a release is...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-23-2017, 09:40 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,706
Posted By maximus_asinus
I always preferred Sister Gertrude's.

I always preferred Sister Gertrude's.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 15,035
Posted By maximus_asinus
I was expecting a YouTube video demonstrating the...

I was expecting a YouTube video demonstrating the updates. Disappointed.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-05-2017, 10:38 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 14,786
Posted By maximus_asinus
I agree, this thread is very interesting. I never...

I agree, this thread is very interesting. I never got to see fanboyism this close, even after nearly 2 decades on the internet. Keep it up.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2017, 06:58 AM
Replies: 144
Views: 272,654
Posted By maximus_asinus
How did that happen? Or is this the original...

How did that happen? Or is this the original server you're working with? I thought you bought your own.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 272,654
Posted By maximus_asinus
First thing I'd say I'm genuinely happy about....

First thing I'd say I'm genuinely happy about. Those old new bodies were ugly as hell.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-30-2017, 11:38 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 9,385
Posted By maximus_asinus
a Bell-less Classic is not a Classic I want to...

a Bell-less Classic is not a Classic I want to play.
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-30-2017, 10:46 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,966
Posted By maximus_asinus
trifle (31)

Happy birthday PKT. Wherever you are in life, I hope you know I have stolen your seat.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2017, 10:43 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 14,786
Posted By maximus_asinus
Nintendo has been milking the same 3 properties...

Nintendo has been milking the same 3 properties for 30 years, and maybe strayed from the same formula a half dozen times. Nothing great about that.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-29-2017, 03:10 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 14,786
Posted By maximus_asinus
weeks are relative to what planet you're on, and...

weeks are relative to what planet you're on, and I can assure you Unixmad isn't from Earth.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 9,385
Posted By maximus_asinus
My favorite poster posted in this thread! Also so...

My favorite poster posted in this thread! Also so did Nighty.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.