Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sky
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 10-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 10,371
Posted By Sky
John and I have one. :)

John and I have one. :)
Forum: Markets 10-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,045
Posted By Sky
Buying rdaf

Buying a red dragon amulet fragment. Offering well. Hit me up here or in game. :)
Forum: Bug Report 10-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,198
Posted By Sky
If you have something highlighted in the F2 menu...

If you have something highlighted in the F2 menu and you try to get something to add to it, it won't unless you unhighlight whatever you had highlighted. o-o hopefully I explained this right. :P
Forum: Bug Report 10-04-2010, 04:23 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,198
Posted By Sky
Kind of a weird bug but this is the best I can...

Kind of a weird bug but this is the best I can describe it and replicate it:

On GK, when I hold out my shield with the D button, you hold D press ctrl, let go of D then let go of ctrl and your...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2010, 06:22 AM
Replies: 280
Views: 645,858
Posted By Sky
Psht, I been using it. Works great for me on...

Psht, I been using it. Works great for me on windows 7 64 bit.

The only problems I've seen go as followed:
The colored GUI bars on GK were layering underneath the actual numbers. For some reason...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2010, 03:05 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,740
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday man!!

Happy birthday man!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 08-31-2010, 01:32 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 346,358
Posted By Sky
I'm completely interested in this project. I...

I'm completely interested in this project. I could be of some assistance with gains and levels. Some of my stuff could be found on the forums but I have no problem making something new and fresh. As...
Forum: Bug Report 08-28-2010, 01:04 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 12,337
Posted By Sky
Yey for getting a new laptop!! But fail for being...

Yey for getting a new laptop!! But fail for being bugged.... :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,761
Posted By Sky
Just noticed today that this was never uploaded....

Just noticed today that this was never uploaded. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 12,025
Posted By Sky
Lol we had some fun times on GK..hate to see u go...

Lol we had some fun times on GK..hate to see u go but we all should move on eventually... Later dude
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,178
Posted By Sky
nuuuuu!!! That sucks man. Guess I'll see you as...

nuuuuu!!! That sucks man. Guess I'll see you as soon as you come back.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 20,903
Posted By Sky
The in-game on is visually ugly and it takes up...

The in-game on is visually ugly and it takes up my precious graal screen. Why wouldn't I use the external one? o-o
Forum: Bug Report 08-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,198
Posted By Sky
This ^

This ^
Forum: Bug Report 08-08-2010, 04:39 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,198
Posted By Sky
If v6 doesn't work good for you, you report your...

If v6 doesn't work good for you, you report your problem and go back to v5. It's called beta for a reason... X.x
Forum: Bug Report 08-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,198
Posted By Sky
Any word on an open beta or release date yet?

Any word on an open beta or release date yet?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,539
Posted By Sky
GPA me plx... On a more serious note I feel...

GPA me plx...

On a more serious note I feel there should be more places like crypt that drop these uber items. Events are cool too though.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,030
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday man

Happy birthday man
Forum: Graphic Design 08-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 18,213
Posted By Sky
Lawl, I was gonna put that's what she said till I...

Lawl, I was gonna put that's what she said till I saw your comment. I'll do it anyways... Hey Crono that's what she said!! :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-31-2010, 08:03 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 959
Posted By Sky
Yey, another bravo buddy! Happy birthday man ;p

Yey, another bravo buddy! Happy birthday man ;p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-30-2010, 01:03 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 31,663
Posted By Sky
I fully support the GDT to develop graal2001 I'd...

I fully support the GDT to develop graal2001 I'd even lend some of my own services if needed to the project.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,445
Posted By Sky
Yey! Happy birthday!!

Yey! Happy birthday!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-28-2010, 08:40 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 10,768
Posted By Sky
How would that help any? D:

How would that help any? D:
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2010, 05:07 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,946
Posted By Sky
Best times I've had on graal!!

Best times I've had on graal!!
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,199
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday old buddy! :D

Happy birthday old buddy! :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 22,043
Posted By Sky
.....Chrisz, Angel, Delph and Zorg gave me free...

.....Chrisz, Angel, Delph and Zorg gave me free stuff cause I r super lazy. :)
Showing results 151 to 175 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.