Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 151 to 175 of 461
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spiker
Forum: Questions about V6 05-28-2013, 01:30 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 44,977
Posted By Spiker
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69207&highlight=Flying
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-28-2013, 01:27 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 10,895
Posted By Spiker
I agree. A storage/bank of some sort. Limited...

I agree. A storage/bank of some sort. Limited space and can only be accessed in Bomb Trade.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2013, 04:18 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,781
Posted By Spiker
Let's hope you don't get AIDS.

Let's hope you don't get AIDS.
Forum: Bug Report 05-24-2013, 04:17 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 10,755
Posted By Spiker
Trust me, unless they feel like contacting you...

Trust me, unless they feel like contacting you once you contact them, it's not going to happen. Try and check your e-mail for the PC Protection e-mail.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-21-2013, 04:08 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,710
Posted By Spiker
You're telling Wilikas to go to crypt when I...

You're telling Wilikas to go to crypt when I can't even do it. O_O
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,710
Posted By Spiker
Vinars crypt? I'm level 80 and I still can't...

Vinars crypt? I'm level 80 and I still can't defeat anything in there or outside.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-21-2013, 01:29 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 10,895
Posted By Spiker
Some people come running into trade for a split...

Some people come running into trade for a split second to sell something and get out. It's tough doing that if there is still all around you to get caught on. Like that middle torch. It's a good...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,356
Posted By Spiker
I'm not even going to lie Googi, that seriously...

I'm not even going to lie Googi, that seriously made my day. Got anymore involved with me? I remember those days, haha!
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-18-2013, 11:43 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,356
Posted By Spiker
Spiker (22)

Happy birthday to me!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 05-15-2013, 01:29 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,390
Posted By Spiker
..

..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-14-2013, 10:09 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,157
Posted By Spiker
go for it

go for it
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 18,889
Posted By Spiker
Trust me, it won't happen. Mine got hacked like 5...

Trust me, it won't happen. Mine got hacked like 5 years ago and even then Bjorn did nothing about it.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,721
Posted By Spiker
Sorry for the late reply. I am positive. My...

Sorry for the late reply.

I am positive. My girlfriend says she doesn't mind as long as I don't play Graal all day and not work. :P I am very excited to be back and I hope to see Graal Kingdoms...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,984
Posted By Spiker
I think this is a great thing for the server. I...

I think this is a great thing for the server. I get that most of the items on the freebies list are useless, but it's an incentive, ya know? I just found out everybody gets the same things everyday,...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,130
Posted By Spiker
Happy birthday dude! It all started with that...

Happy birthday dude! It all started with that Game boy. Now it's to iPhone. Still hand-held right? :P Good luck to future achievements!!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 05-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 12,833
Posted By Spiker
You told me on Saturday that you were going to...

You told me on Saturday that you were going to announce the new GP on Sunday. I'm still waiting for this announcement. If you just gave the person rights and told them it wasn't really an...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 12,974
Posted By Spiker
There is actually no Levitate. I crafted these...

There is actually no Levitate. I crafted these last night and ID'd them as well as another person ID'd them and they only have +2 Speed. What was the Levitation even for?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 7,664
Posted By Spiker
I know you might feel left out as a person in...

I know you might feel left out as a person in general, but I really don't think you should have posted this. Kefkin actually did commit suicide about 3 years ago and this does not belong here.

I...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 12,905
Posted By Spiker
I really do like this idea. Then each ticket can...

I really do like this idea. Then each ticket can equate to a level of item type of system. For instance, 5 EC's could be level 1, and a Demon stone could be level 4 or so. Some people just like to...
Forum: Markets 05-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,358
Posted By Spiker
So no price, huh?

So no price, huh?
Forum: Markets 05-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,358
Posted By Spiker
What for the black dice? I have a pink one, but...

What for the black dice? I have a pink one, but it's the ugly pink. xD
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,721
Posted By Spiker
I do a lot of cold calling and being put on hold...

I do a lot of cold calling and being put on hold and voice mails. Keeps me busy through the day instead of twittling my thumbs.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,835
Posted By Spiker
I have a Kindle Fire, so if you need to test...

I have a Kindle Fire, so if you need to test anything Stefan, feel free to let me know. I haven't really had time to try and download it but I will as soon as I find my charger. xD
Forum: Questions about V6 04-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 23,704
Posted By Spiker
I have noticed that disabling the particle...

I have noticed that disabling the particle effects remove the realistic flames on Graal Kingdoms and replaces it with the original flame gani. I really wish there was a day night option because I...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-30-2013, 05:44 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,797
Posted By Spiker
I agree with Todd45, especially since I played...

I agree with Todd45, especially since I played for what seems like 7 years and now I'm starting out from complete scratch.
Showing results 151 to 175 of 461

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.